✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FOX news guy slags off Chris Martin...

berrywoman

But all goverments Do. But with fox its pro republican and cnn is pro democrat.

no no no!!! THE PRESIDENT!!!! his government.. he doesnt care about the people... people my ass!! lol

You'll see.... once you start to vote.. you'll see the government for what it really is.. a popularity contest.. who wants to control everything!! Mainly its republicans... lol but any politician only looks after themselves....

but back to topic.. yes the government controls the media... ALL of it!

(psst everyone gets their news from one source.... the Associated Press)

no no no, the president does care about the people. and the president doesnt control the media, well not all of it. because most of it is agaisnt bush, cnn, cbs, nbc all are very anti-bush.

I think we've found someone who subscribes to Fox News i.e. watches it an believes the garbage they spew...Are you kidding dude, CNN, CBS, and NBC are all anti-bush, give me a break...Yes the truth hurts when the former White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales now the USAG rewrites the Geneva Conventions so the US can torture people in Afghanistan and Iraq routinely amongst so many other things, that this the worst presidental administration in the history of the US has done...and on and on...there's time my young friend...get informed and turn off Fox News...nytimes.com is good place to start to get informed, read and read some more

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no!!! THE PRESIDENT!!!! his government.. he doesnt care about the people... people my ass!! lol

You'll see.... once you start to vote.. you'll see the government for what it really is.. a popularity contest.. who wants to control everything!! Mainly its republicans... lol but any politician only looks after themselves....

no no no, the president does care about the people. and the president doesnt control the media, well not all of it. because most of it is agaisnt bush, cnn, cbs, nbc all are very anti-bush.

I think we've found someone who subscribes to Fox News i.e. watches it an believes the garbage they spew...Are you kidding dude, CNN, CBS, and NBC are all anti-bush, give me a break...Yes the truth hurts when the former White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales now the USAG rewrites the Geneva Conventions so the US can torture people in Afghanistan and Iraq routinely amongst so many other things, that this the worst presidental administration in the history of the US has done...and on and on...there's time my young friend...get informed and turn off Fox News...nytimes.com is good place to start to get informed, read and read some more

I watch fox, but i watch msnbc, cbs and other too, i read foxnews.com along with bbcnews.com and aljazeera.net.

you cant rely on one source of information, you must have many as i do. bush is doing a good job and is a good man. people complain about the right having one news station! jeeze the left has far more. not to mention 60 mintues of bush hating, i mean 60 minutes.

umm so its not ok for fox to lean right? I mean the left has cnn' date=' nbc and cbs. we have on news station that leans right. crying out loud![/quote']

Ha, I've always thought that the day when facts and truth gets labelled as anti-Bush or part of a vast left-wing conspiracy will be the day that America's gone to shit, and fuck me, but it looks like that's happened already. NBC, CNN, and CBS aren't left wing at ALL. If you want to see a left-wing outlet, come to Canada and watch CityTV or something, and you'll get a readjustment of point of views. In fact, NBC, CNN and CBS are RIGHT WING in all honesty. There's little questioning of Bush's actions, and their inability to demonstrate the real human tragedy of the Iraq war just speaks volumes about how they cover up the dirty shit that Bush does. Thousands of civilians dead? Hundreds of soldiers dead? Whatever, we'll just show the blown up truck instead, we don't want to sensationalise war!!! :rolleyes:

I watch fox, but i watch msnbc, cbs and other too, i read foxnews.com along with bbcnews.com and aljazeera.net.

you cant rely on one source of information, you must have many as i do. bush is doing a good job and is a good man. people complain about the right having one news station! jeeze the left has far more. not to mention 60 mintues of bush hating, i mean 60 minutes.

man... i think you misunderstand the whole coldplay ideology :/

i guess you didn't hear chris on the 2004 grammys...

*slaps forehead* duuuuuuuuuude...

the president of the United States cares only about himself and how much money his daddy makes with oil deals he makes from the Saudis.. but anyhoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is about this idiot guy slagging off Chris and OUR generation!!!! This infuriates me, where does he get off talking like this...

anyways i dont buy that for one second. the president at least bush cares about other people, and america. he's a good man.

anyways its very funny to say cnn and cbs are not left wing. thank you i needed a good laugh today :lol:

everyonce and a while they will say a good thing about bushy but almost all the time its negative crap, specialy 60 minutes, they really need to stop attacking bush, i havent heard hardly anything good about him on that show. its a fact of life cnn and cbs lean left, fox leans right. if you are not calling cnn and cbs leftwing then foxnews does not lean right.

its not your fault mrcool.. wait til he reinstates the draft and he send you over to some 3rd world country to fight under false pretenses.. you're young yet.. you'll see. He cheated his way into the white house in 2000, and he's a liar. Its not about the news being bias or not.. its about the Associated Press being 'monitored' by the government, which is run by who?? Yes the Cabinet and Congress... but who hold the majority.. yes, the Republicans... in bed with the President. :)

end of my Politics lesson.. now e-mail that fool and diss him for dissing our generation!! :)

I wont complain if im drafted, but i'd be willing to bet my life he wouldnt do the draft unless we entered a huge war like a world war. I'd glady serve my country, iwould serve in iraq if asked to. but they wouldnt want me in the army, when i play paintball i shoot my own team most the time :o Lets agree to disagree.

I wont complain if im drafted' date=' but i'd be willing to bet my life he wouldnt do the draft unless we entered a huge war like a world war. I'd glady serve my country, iwould serve in iraq if asked to. but they wouldnt want me in the army, when i play paintball i shoot my own team most the time :o Lets agree to disagree.[/quote']

trust me when I tell you.. the draft isnt such a far fetched idea. The military is at an all time low for recruitments... my little brother just signed up for the Marines.. and I'm scared shitless for him. My dad was drafted in 69 for Vietnam... and he wasnt even a citizen of this country. He too believed in this country.. and what it stood for. But he told me had he known then what he knows now about the military and the government. he would have never registered. (well back then it was mandatory) but, I'll drop the subject and agree to disagree.. lol

now send that FOX fool guy an e-mail and tell him that Generation X will not be bullied!!!!! :sneaky:

i told you' date=' you won't understand the truth until you go to a 3rd world country and see real poverty and the real cause of it... by the way, cnn is a brainwash machine[/quote']

dude Anderson Cooper rocks, really and he likes Coldplay...Anderson Cooper 360 is the best show at that damn station...and it's absolutely right what you said about being to a third world country I've been and I know, but until you've been to a third world country seen in person the way those people live who's fate is decided by the United States and EU's policies then you'll never understand the whole picture...

I wont complain if im drafted' date=' but i'd be willing to bet my life he wouldnt do the draft unless we entered a huge war like a world war. I'd glady serve my country, iwould serve in iraq if asked to. but they wouldnt want me in the army, when i play paintball i shoot my own team most the time :o Lets agree to disagree.[/quote']

trust me when I tell you.. the draft isnt such a far fetched idea. The military is at an all time low for recruitments... my little brother just signed up for the Marines.. and I'm scared shitless for him. My dad was drafted in 69 for Vietnam... and he wasnt even a citizen of this country. He too believed in this country.. and what it stood for. But he told me had he known then what he knows now about the military and the government. he would have never registered. (well back then it was mandatory) but, I'll drop the subject and agree to disagree.. lol

now send that FOX fool guy an e-mail and tell him that Generation X will not be bullied!!!!! :sneaky:

If your right and they bring back the draft i'd glady serve, But the people who would serve with me wouldnt be so happy :wink3: im serious if i was in a war i would shoot my own people on accident.

I think we've found someone who subscribes to Fox News i.e. watches it an believes the garbage they spew...Are you kidding dude, CNN, CBS, and NBC are all anti-bush, give me a break...Yes the truth hurts when the former White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales now the USAG rewrites the Geneva Conventions so the US can torture people in Afghanistan and Iraq routinely amongst so many other things, that this the worst presidental administration in the history of the US has done...and on and on...there's time my young friend...get informed and turn off Fox News...nytimes.com is good place to start to get informed, read and read some moreI watch fox, but i watch msnbc, cbs and other too, i read foxnews.com along with bbcnews.com and aljazeera.net.

in regards to news in the US and our effect and place in the world the nytimes.com should be your first source my friend...unbiased straight up reporting...not hacks like o'reilly, hannity and the rest of'em...

Name one good Bill (example: No Child Left Behind, the Tax Cuts for the wealthiest 1% of US Society, Medicare Drug Benefits Bill, etc.) Dubya has signed into law that has fulfilled it's potential as intended by helping all within society...guess what son, you can't...all of his Dubya's bills and proposals have been utter failures and his social security plan the worst of them all will not see the light of day as it shouldn't...Bush doesn't care about you at all Mr. Cool, he and Karl Rove only care about the special interest groups (the thieves at Haliburton being one, Enron the other, two great companies by the way) who donated to his whack reelection campaign...get informed...

ny times your kidding right? that is a biased newspaper, bbcnews.com is the best and fairest. ny times if leftleaning, its well known for that too.

i dont know much about the social security plan, but dont you get to pick to invest or do it the other way? From what ive heard you get to chose, and choosing is good. if thats correct.

im very informed i spend alot of time reading newspapers online and watching news and political shows, and from what ive seen from both sides im going on the side of Bush, he's a good man doing a good job. the democrats are the one who dont give a damn about people like me. most of bush's policies are good and benifiting the american people, specialy the middle class, ive seen his tax cuts working for my family.

there you said it yourself.. the bbc... they are more reliable because they arent in the US!!! lol I watch bbc all the time just to get my news... and my local news as well.. but see what we have to do to get real news... we watch and it shows the US in a different light for....we feel the need to get our news from another country. For so many Americans to that... you gotta admit somethings wrong...

ny times your kidding right? that is a biased newspaper, bbcnews.com is the best and fairest. ny times if leftleaning, its well known for that too.

i dont know much about the social security plan, but dont you get to pick to invest or do it the other way? From what ive heard you get to chose, and choosing is good. if thats correct.

im very informed i spend alot of time reading newspapers online and watching news and political shows, and from what ive seen from both sides im going on the side of Bush, he's a good man doing a good job. the democrats are the one who dont give a damn about people like me.

kid you is straight up trippin...ok ok since bush seems to know best about all things pertaining to the world and the persons within it and you being such a staunch supporter of his you must now agree for yourself and your future family members to never use or have applied to your persons any medical procedures or techniques that are discoverd through Stem Cell research such as cures for cancer, diabetes, Parkinsons, MS, etc. etc. Why you ask, because your man Mr. Bush and the religioius right are against Stem Cell research in all it's forms and as of today Dubya would veto (not allow) any bill that would allow for the larger expansion of Stem Cell research in general...Of course Nancy Reagan is very much for Stem Cell research as is Bill Frist the Senate Republican Majority leader (a doctor) both Republicans but hey Dubya knows everyting right he's a good man, while a stupid ill informed one... a guy who can't even speak an entire sentence in his too few press conferences without tripping over his own tongue...mr. cool your man is a poser with no substance, nothing more...get a clue