🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Last Album that you bought/acquired?

*Justine*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am. i now own all of them except the first one which i'm probably not going to get for a while. But thats ok cuz i heard it s not that good

ohhhh no, if i were you i'd get it ASAP! if you like the bends, youll like pablo honey. i feel that people give it a bad rap because its more "mainstream" than the others, but i think its genius within its mainstreamness. PH was the last album of theirs i listened to yet one of the first i owned, and i nearly killed myself for waiting that long to listen to it.

of course, this is just my opinion, but its GREAT; just as good as the others, but in a different way.

I bought 3 CDs in the city last weekend.

Proof of Youth - The Go! Team: A few catchy tunes, preferred the first album though.

The Stage Name - Okkeril River: Where has it been all my life?!? Brilliant.

Go Go Smear The Poison Ivy - Mum: Just beautiful.

From Under The Cork Tree - Fall Out Boy

Eyes Open - Snow Patrol (one of my favorites now)

those two I got them the same day last december and a few days later my parents gave me the spacial edition of How To Save A Life by The Fray

Well like many people I download many of my songs. The last album I bought. Like physically went to the effort of walking into a store to buy was Black Hole & Revelations by Muse. Was a while back. But the latest album I've downloaded is Hot Chip's Made in the Dark. I only buy album's if I think they're worth buying. Like Coldplay. I've bought their albums after hearing a few I downloaded when I first got into them. That's how it works with me. If I really like an album I'll buy it after hearing a few tracks. Kind of like try before you buy.