✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Last Album that you bought/acquired?

*Justine*

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a whole long list of CDs i plan to buy...if i can get out of here this weekend i'm going to get some of them if i can find them. i like CDs a lot better than downloads. but i like records much more than i like CDs! :D

same here. I got this endless list and I never have enough money to buy them. I mean like all the beatles records and other classics not to mention all the new great releases. I will buy new record player this summer since my old one broke. But cds I buy mostly because they are a lot easier to find. but I will buy any Beatles and Bob Dylan record I come across.

Everytime I'm in a charity shop or at the car boot sale I look for these sort of old singles. Best i found so far was a bunch of older Stereophonics stuff.

But one day I'll find the complete radiohead back catalogue of singles in a charity shop for a fiver. Ever the optimist!

Charity shops are slowly picking up on charity-shoppers like you and I, and are putting up their prices.

The worst I have seen is £1,50 for a CD single, £3,00 for an album, in a British Heart Foundation Shop.

i bought the deluxe version of the across the universe soundtrack yesterday.

i'm still on the hunt for the verve's urban hymns and the strokes' first impressions of earth (which i want to physically own rather than just digitally and on vinyl). but for FIOE, i want the cardboard CD case variety, because it comes with little postery things :D.