✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oceans

I'm very depressed and heart-broken today, and I must say this as somebody who never really liked Ghost Stories: Well, today it is the album I can most relate to and going through that "journey" from Always In My Head over the darkest point (Midnight) to the brighter ending does have a catharthic feel to it.

• Like 6

Guest diogo_sg
Oceans

I'm very depressed and heart-broken today, and I must say this as somebody who never really liked Ghost Stories: Well, today it is the album I can most relate to and going through that "journey" from Always In My Head over the darkest point (Midnight) to the brighter ending does have a catharthic feel to it.

Sorry about that :(

I hope things get better for you really soon.

Oceans

I'm sorry :(

I hope you'll be better soon!

• Like 1

Oceans

At first I thought you were happy since you were posting a lot, but I'm sorry to hear that's not the case.

Appreciate the misery while it lasts 'cause nothing lasts forever :)

• Like 1

Oceans

I am sorry too. May the music transport you across these hard times to a day when it will all seem so far away. I agree that it's cathartic to take the musical journey of Ghost Stories. It is hard to believe Chris was in that place, as it seems so long ago now, so think of that when this sorrow lingers. Peace,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Oceans

Sorry about that, my friend :( Remember, there is still a light at the end of the tunnel. You've just got to keep flying on until you get there. :)

• Like 1

Oceans

I'm so sorry for you I ran away, I hope you will feel better very soon. You will !

And remember this;

When you're in pain, when you think you've had enough, don't ever give up! And everything is going to be alright. ;)

• Like 1

Oceans

I am sorry too. May the music transport you across these hard times to a day when it will all seem so far away. I agree that it's cathartic to take the musical journey of Ghost Stories. It is hard to believe Chris was in that place, as it seems so long ago now, so think of that when this sorrow lingers. Peace,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Aww thank you all for the kind words. I don't know why, I always find it hard to shake off depressing feelings, on the other hand it doesn't take much to make me lose happiness and feel unhappy but the opposite way of returning from feeling depressed to happiness is so difficult it seems impossible at times. It's like feeling empty, hollow, and often like a dull pain in the background of whatever you do (I always feel the one-note sound in Oceans that keeps repeating in the background perfectly captures this).

(By the way, it is not a breakup or something...but breakups are not the only things in a relationship that can hurt terribly.)

• Like 6

Aww thank you all for the kind words. I don't know why, I always find it hard to shake off depressing feelings, on the other hand it doesn't take much to make me lose happiness and feel unhappy but the opposite way of returning from feeling depressed to happiness is so difficult it seems impossible at times. It's like feeling empty, hollow, and often like a dull pain in the background of whatever you do (I always feel the one-note sound in Oceans that keeps repeating in the background perfectly captures this).

(By the way, it is not a breakup or something...but breakups are not the only things in a relationship that can hurt terribly.)

Rest assured that you're not the only one that knows exactly how this feels :hug:

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
OK, things got worse. I take back the sentence about it not being a breakup, I don't know how this will end :bomb: :bigcry:

"When you're too in love to let it goooooo" :bomb:

Oh, I'm so so sorry! [emoji22] This is making me feel very uneasy :worried: