✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniellee, you're work is amazing! For your application thing lol heres some I really liked :nice:

Great moment captured :thumbsup:

http://static.flickr.com/75/218799541_8e88280314.jpg?v=0

Everything just seems so right and simple!

http://static.flickr.com/94/251965461_d8ec92fee7.jpg?v=0

The shadow from the gate really draws you in

http://static.flickr.com/91/264558443_670de41a75.jpg?v=0

I loved this one in it's larger size. You start at the top and it's this bright scene, but then as you scroll further down, you find a cemetery. I REALLY like this one. http://static.flickr.com/96/264558442_7fd809c709.jpg?v=0

Something very classic about it :wacko:

http://static.flickr.com/72/204494887_61f8e9ca24.jpg?v=0

Thank you! I really really really appreciate people answering my question :nice: Plus it's pretty interesting for me to see what things appeal to people, and what yanno... maybe I don't have to do so much :laugh4: Mainly, I want to see what's working and expand more on that. It's not only for my school app, but it's really helping me overall! :D

(I went to Best Buy and played with the Canons.... omggggg :stunned: Fun times!)

AWESOME! So you really weren't kidding about showing Bono your bellydancing moves!!! haha I get it now!

:laugh3: :laugh3: No I wasn't kidding, Look out Bono!:uhoh:

I love playing with the cameras at best buy, or wherever I find them :dance:

The first and second ones....wow. :stunned:The detail is incredible!

The leaf one looks almost exactly like one I took a while ago, the only difference was that the leaf was green and the grass wasnt. LOlz.

Great jod!:thumbsup:

I'm bored so I was messing around with photoshop, damn its taking me long to get the hang of it.:angry:

My bellydancing class:D

photos005mn3.jpg

ohhh I really really like this photo :wacko:

kind of documentive (uhh is that even a word?) and beautiful in the same way, and also a little bit sexy haha

do you have it in a bigger version? :D I would like to use it as my wallpaper or something like that hehe

nice looking photos, nitram :nice: especially the first one with the dark braches against the bright sky

here are a few photos of my cat that I took the other day, I'm really happy with the way they turned out :blush: I hope you like them because I doooo :D hahaha

kattenlitenramsd8.jpg

katttlitenramkv6.jpg

baklitenramyp3.jpg

ohh and here's a photoshop photo :p that I also like a lot

himmelenlitengm4.jpg

this is the original photo heehee :wacko:

skola046pe7.jpg

Oh yes, and thank you again to everyone who has given me recommendations, be it here, in PM or through myspace. Seriously, I love you all :) It's very very kind of you to take your time and do that for me, it's GREATLY appreciated. I'll let you know how it works out ;)

Do let us know when you find out something about those! (Did you get my PM by the way? It was SO long I would hate it if it got lost on it's way).

I absolutely loved those cat photos. Too cute to be true. And I particulary liked the saturated colours and contrast on them. Really amazing.

^Those are incredible :stunned: I absolutely love the edited version, but at the same time the colors in the unedited are really compelling. What kind of camera do you use?

Your cat is adorable :nice:

thanks a lot :blush:

I use my dad's Konic Minolta Dynax 5D and for those cat pictures I aslo used a flash called Konica Minolta Program Flash 2500 that I pointed right at the cat. I did edit them a little in photoshop though :uhoh: to make the colours and the light more intense (is that the right word? haha) but not that very much

for example, this is one of the original photos

mjaubj3.jpg

Great job everyone!! I :heart: this thread.

Kara I love your pictures, especially the one of the london eye!

Martin, The second one is my favorite of your pics.

Sofia, your cat pictures are great! I love the red in it.

Dani, keep us posted on what photos you pick!

ohhh I really really like this photo :wacko:

kind of documentive (uhh is that even a word?) and beautiful in the same way, and also a little bit sexy haha

do you have it in a bigger version? :D I would like to use it as my wallpaper or something like that hehe

Thanks for you comment:nice:, sadly I don't have a bigger version. I'm gonna try and take more pics on my next class.:D