✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Kara those are amazing! I particulary loved the second one, it's very cosy in some way, as if you felt protected in the car or something of the sort. And aww I miss the beach :( That one is lovely too, I think it really adds the fact that it is B&W.

Random but my dad bought me a new lens today :dance: Yeyy my dad rules! 55mm for me :)

I have a regular digi cam which is nothing impressive and I rarely use, and then I have my reflex film Olympus camera that I lovelovelove :nice: It used to be my dad's but now he gave it to me! And I've got 3 lenses (35mm normal one, a 30-105mm zoom and my brand new 55mm which is amazingly luminous). And then random equipment as a flash, tripod, etc. All of which I NEED for uni, so that's my excuse :rolleyes:

Awwwww, what stuff for your eyes!

Kara, (nice to see you again by the way! :nice: ) the pics you took are fantastic!Loved the one of the rain...while looking at it, as Andy said, you really have the sensation of being protected from the outside...And what a beautiful pic of the sea!The reflect is just amazing!

Einar, amazing pic of yours!This purely leaf passed me such a calm...I dunno why...

And Alyssa!!!Your drawings are purely genious!They're always soooooo beautiful!Congrats for the work!!!