✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome photos everyone, congratulations for you brilliant work :nice:

Anyway, been to a gig by myself tonight, which means I had a lot of free time in between bands doing absolutely nothing, so I opted for taking pictures of random people/things :laugh3: Those should be posted one of these days, but the only decent photo I managed to take of the actual band is this one. It's VERY blurry, but in a good way. I don't think it is annoying but on the contrary, it looks good to me :blush:

IMG_0070.jpg

Wow, Amazing pics everyone!!!

Ella, you took the pics of a fantastic point!!!Loved them all, great work!

Denise, omg, what a beautiful view!!!It's so expressive!I'd love to go to Venice some day...

And Andy the pic isn't annoying at all!I liked it quite much!

Guest LiquidSky
gamla stan, Stockholm :P

IMG_7499.jpg

some splash on the lense..

This picture makes me feel like I'm actually there.. standing there. Great picture :wink:

^I totally agree, that's a wicked photo. Nice one Ella! :cool:

Andy, I adore your photo....i love that sort of melancholy, almost quiet, sleepy feel to it. Beautiful. :nice:

Quality is a bit shitty, but I took this when out in Camden the other night....thought it sorta captures the feeling nicely of London right now, bloody freezing outside but still buzzing away as usual. :)

camdenuu6.png

^I totally agree, that's a wicked photo. Nice one Ella! :cool:

Andy, I adore your photo....i love that sort of melancholy, almost quiet, sleepy feel to it. Beautiful. :nice:

Quality is a bit shitty, but I took this when out in Camden the other night....thought it sorta captures the feeling nicely of London right now, bloody freezing outside but still buzzing away as usual. :)

camdenuu6.png

What's happened to all the chavs??:stunned:

Thanks! :)

Andy - I used to post in here lots, there's quite a few of my photos around I think...but quite a way back. They're not very good anyway to be honest! :lol:

I've not got my expensive camera with me in London, so i've been a bit neglective on the photography side lately. It's such a pain cos I always get inspired when i'm out and about in London so I have to use my camera phone, which as you can see is a bit grainy and just generally pretty crap. I think next time i'm home i'm going to bring my camera back with me, then go around London snapping away :D

Oh I might have missed those! Will definitely go back some pages and try to find those. I started posting just recently so...

Oh that's such a pity! Make sure you try and bring it back with you! Inspiration comes not in the best of moments, that is true. I usually drive around the city thinking of lots of good photos, and honestly, luckily I don't carry my camera with me while I'm driving! :laugh3: