✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

***The official "Editors" thread***

badlydrawngirl

Hmm... last time I went to see Editors it was very hard for me to make decent pictures because the band like their stage presence to be somewhat dark-ish.

This is one I took last year, at the Rock Werchter festival.

I even framed it and put it on my 'Wall of Fame' :P

1678241749_f74434d5d4.jpg

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool pics, i remember i liked their earlier work then they fell off my radar, i am glad i rediscoverd their sound and i like their new stuff and the lead guys new hairstyle :)

cool pics seen some of thier live stuff on youtube they sound ace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

*MEGABUMP*

From Editors newsletter:

We would like to announce that Push Your Head Towards The Air will be Editors’ next single to be released from An End Has A Start on 3rd March.

The release is a new mix of the album track and we'll bring you more information as soon as we have it.

I'm shocked that this was even considered to become a single!! They haven't even played it live yet (I think) :o

I'm shocked that this was even considered to become a single!! They haven't even played it live yet (I think) :o

no they haven't played it live so far. but i am sure that they will play it on their european tour (well i hope hehe :P)

in my opinion it was not a great idea releasing this song. :confused:

well my prediction is, when the single sells great that they will become mainstream. like snow patrols chasing cars.

not that i want to compare these two songs, but i have this certain feeling.

but if it's not the case, i think the single will not be in the top 40 ... because it's one of the weaker songs on the album.

if they wanted to earn extra money they should release bones or spiders

Saw them last Wednesday. They were awesome. A little disappointed though because they only played for about 50 minutes :/ I guess that's to be expected, I mean they only have two albums. I saw them at an outside venue in Florida with perfect weather so I really can't complain.

Urrmmm... last time I saw them they played 70-75 minutes :S