• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We keep fucking mother nature-----she'll keep fucking with us

*sings alicia key's song*

"What goes around, comes around

what goes up, must come down

now, who's crying, desiring to keep our air clean?"

:cry:

how does what goes aroun comes around have anything to do with this storm? crying out loud....its another freak of nature that the country has to deal with.

I love how it's all about the gas for some people. !!! this is not necessarily directed at you but to the media as well, but seriously, when you think about all the homes and lives that can potentially be lost, gas prices are the least of our worries. I mean, we're still trying to figure out what to do with the survivors of the last hurricane. Ridiculous.

so i'm ignoring and demeaning hurricane victims by posting an article that is hugely relevant to all americans (especially considering how much everyone here drives)? please...most people can walk and chew gum at the same time, just like they can simultaneously be worried about the people in the path of the storm as well as having to paying a buttload more at the pump in the future.

wow...hurracaines and mother nature REALLY hate america....it was our turn last year(Florida 4 hurracaines :cry: )...now is texas and lousiana... what is it with mother nature? hurracaines just seem to get bigger, stronger, and more powerful... :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: