✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is the most music you have from any one artist?

RA-D

Mine, for example, is U2 and I have 1153 songs of theirs in iTunes, a total of nearly 4 days, which is the majority of my U2 audio although I do have a few DVDs too.

Runner up on mine would be the Manic Street Preachers, with 377 tracks and 26 hours.

This is not supposed to be some sort of competition, I'm just wanting to judge how 'badly' some people may get carried away in finding music from their favourite artist(s).

Mine, for example, is U2 and I have 1153 songs of theirs in iTunes, a total of nearly 4 days, which is the majority of my U2 audio although I do have a few DVDs too.

:o

I only have 169 U2 songs on my ipod (I have all their albums, plus whatever I can get off the Complete U2 on itunes), but I didn't know there was THAT much I was missing...

I don't have bootlegs or anything, though. But I did just order a CD of my concert Tuesday off ebay! Hoping I'll hear myself :wink3: :lol:

Other than U2, my second artist would be Coldplay, I think... I've got 141 of theirs.

I feel put to shame by your U2 collection though! *goes off to wallow in self pity* :cry: :P

:o

I only have 169 U2 songs on my ipod (I have all their albums, plus whatever I can get off the Complete U2 on itunes), but I didn't know there was THAT much I was missing...

I don't have bootlegs or anything, though. But I did just order a CD of my concert Tuesday off ebay! Hoping I'll hear myself :wink3: :lol:

Other than U2, my second artist would be Coldplay, I think... I've got 141 of theirs.

I feel put to shame by your U2 collection though! *goes off to wallow in self pity* :cry: :P

its all the albums plus various unreleased, demos, b-sides and rarities plus a variety of my favourite bootlegs.

gah.. those are a lot of songs.. i guess i should get an ipod or something..

i have about 14 cds from coldplay... multiple singles with different or extra b-sides and four main ones (brothers and sisters, parachutes, AROBTTH, X&Y)...

probably doesn't sound like a lot.. but for someone who lives on a continent where singles are as hard to find as.. um.. <place funny comparison here>..

:rolleyes: :D