✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is the most music you have from any one artist?

RA-D

220 times Red Hot Chili Peppers. 1.15 GB, 14:36 hrs. That can be beaten by my U2 stuff, but I had to save a part of it on CD and delete it from my comp, so I'm not sure.

Also much stuff: John Frusciante. 165 songs, 744 MB, 8:43 hrs

Nirvana. 161 songs, 608 MB, 9 hrs.

I don't usually download many live concerts, so I don't have so many files.

Without any doubt, the kings of convience: 4 cd´s, 1 limited edition l.p., 7 concerts, 2 videos of presentations, every single song the have ever played and it had been recordered, all the b-sides... :smug:

also, coldplay, I have almost all the b-sides, and two concerts, several videos and of course the cds... and jens lekman, I have almost every single song of him.. :blush: :D

this is the last day of my life:Zu

I've got eight hundred and thirty-seven tracks on my playlist of Radiohead. Yes... 837. This is including origional album versions, live versions, demo versions and a few covered versions.

What can i say...HUGE fan. I guess i have all of these songs because, sadly, i have never seen them live.

*BTW, does anyone happen to know if they will tour here in the U.S. anytime soon? I know they are in the process of an album, at least that's what i hear. Those east of me probably have more recent info. That would be much appreciated.*