🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

go girl ! I just made a payment for several items. these to be precise :

Live 2003 US promo

Shiver US promo

Special live cd (Argentina) promo

Speed of sound mexican promo

it's always fun to add several items at once in my collection. Can't wait for them to arrive so i can put them in my boxes :cool:

Oooh I want the Speed of Sound Mexican promo!! I think it's because I'm an artist, but I tend not to buy multiples of a release unless the cover is different (like the mexican SoS which is green on white for who-knows-what reason!) I know that I wouldn't care that much about the 2nd Lost! promo if it wasn't red instead of blue! :uhoh: I mean, I have 3 of the X&Y Tour DVD/CD box sets just because they come in different sleeves! :S

Is that neurotic?!?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY, now I have the Japanese Violet Hill CD/DVD set to add to my collection! I have wanted it for a while, and finally got it for $10 :thumbsup:

I guess I'll have to update my collection pics soon since I got the US Trouble promo and Talk Remixes a while back too!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so, I don't know if i'm allowed to do this but i want to sell my 'what if' single through this website.

as some of might now, i'm a coldplay collector myself and i have 2 copies of the rare 'what if' single. Because I want to buy a new mp3 and i'm kind of broke at the moment, I want to sell this extra copy. Not through ebay because they rip people off and I know that coldplayfans are trustworthy people. ;)

Since i'm a collector myself, I can guarantee you that it's in great condition (I can post pictures if anyone wants)

so, if you're really interested send me a pm and I will consider every offer because I just want it to have a good home :)

• 5 weeks later...
yeah i saw that on ebay. That is really cheap !

oh yeah post your collection pics somewhere, i'm always interested in seeing those !

My original collection pics are on page 40, second post... I need to find some time to update them though :)

the trouble norwegian live ep is on ebay for 25 dollars. i already have it. i'm tempted to buy it again. anyways this is a rare find and a great add to anyones collection.

I don't know how, but I got that off ebay for under 10 dollars last year! I was really :stunned: but it was also :awesome:

Sometimes you can get really lucky on ebay!

My original collection pics are on page 40, second post... I need to find some time to update them though :)

I don't know how, but I got that off ebay for under 10 dollars last year! I was really :stunned: but it was also :awesome:

Sometimes you can get really lucky on ebay!

yeah same for me. but i've just seen some go for like 75 dollars so i wanted to let you all know:nice: like i said i already have a copy.

• 3 months later...
Are you sure of this? I know of only 2 versions: the original and the re-release.

The re-release has a Fierce Panda logo on it, a Brash Music logo, BRH 1023-2 and SXM2-61023). So I figured they were the same.

Edit: The 7" version has to be the most rare edition.

Edit2: On eBay I found indeed the Sixthman version, wich has a Sixthman logo instead of a Brash Music logo. The EAN is the same though. So what is the difference between the 1999 en 2002 Fierce Panda releases?

Please, if there's somebody who has these two versions, post 2 photos with the differences! or simply explain them

thanks

Please, if there's somebody who has these two versions, post 2 photos with the differences! or simply explain them

thanks

Ok so, I'm not sure if what i'm about to answer is completely correct as I'm a bit confused about the brothers and sisters releases too.

I think, there was only 1 Fierce panda release of the single, and that is the 1999 one.

All other Brothers & Sisters releases are re-releases and they were re-released for purchase in the US. All the re-releases are by Fierce Panda + another record company. It can be Brash or Sixthman. I don't think there are any other B&S Cd releases. If there are any, I'd like to see a pic of it :P

But as I said: these are the only singles I have knowledge of, but if anyone can correct me, please do

edit: I forgot to mention what the differences are between these releases:

Original '99 Fierce Panda:

- Slimcase

- Catalogue N°: NING 68CD

Re-released Fierce Panda - Brash:

- Regular CD case

- BRH1023-2

Re-released Fierce Panda - Sixthman

- Regular CD case

- SXM2- 61023

if you want to see pics of both the orignial '99 B&S and the Fierce panda-Brash one, you can always check the site in my signature.

CD singles are great to have, but vinyl is so much cooler:

CIMG3049.jpg

I think that's quite complete.

And they're not from the 1999-2006 Singles Collection. :p

I thought this was complete too, but look what I bought this week:

(Sorry for it being so big)

hu3es33j6mx8fssvas08.jpg

It's an Italian 7" Jukebox promo

Ok so, I'm not sure if what i'm about to answer is completely correct as I'm a bit confused about the brothers and sisters releases too.

I think, there was only 1 Fierce panda release of the single, and that is the 1999 one.

All other Brothers & Sisters releases are re-releases and they were re-released for purchase in the US. All the re-releases are by Fierce Panda + another record company. It can be Brash or Sixthman. I don't think there are any other B&S Cd releases. If there are any, I'd like to see a pic of it :P

But as I said: these are the only singles I have knowledge of, but if anyone can correct me, please do

edit: I forgot to mention what the differences are between these releases:

Original '99 Fierce Panda:

- Slimcase

- Catalogue N°: NING 68CD

Re-released Fierce Panda - Brash:

- Regular CD case

- BRH1023-2

Re-released Fierce Panda - Sixthman

- Regular CD case

- SXM2- 61023

if you want to see pics of both the orignial '99 B&S and the Fierce panda-Brash one, you can always check the site in my signature.

haha sorry i'm kind of making this thread my own appearently :P But I looked it up and indeed, there was also a Fierce Panda UK re-release in 2002. Now, if you ask me, I think the difference between them will either be :

A. The re-release is in a regular cd case (which makes it hard to tell them apart)

B. the only difference in them will be the year of release on the backside

oh and there also seems to be a re-release of the Fierce Panda Brash one.

There was a re-release by those 2 record labels, but they deleted it, and to make it more complicated, they re-released their re-release (still following? :P)

So you have 2 version, but luckily, they have 2 different catalogue numbers:

BRH1023

&

BRH1023-2

• 2 weeks later...

hi, there's a little bit of confusion in your posts but i've understood.

anyway i think there is no b&s edition with a 5 01 in place of 5 02 numbers under the barcode.

i think they released only one 99 b&s and this one should have 5 02, i can say that there is NOT a 5 01.

• 2 weeks later...
Strawberry Swing[/url] if anyone's interested. It comes with a press release as well :nice:

I bought a lot of stuff from that man! He's great and he has got a lot of rare coldplay items. You can send him a mail asking about more Coldplay items and he'll send you a list.

I bought a lot of stuff from that man! He's great and he has got a lot of rare coldplay items. You can send him a mail asking about more Coldplay items and he'll send you a list.

Are u serious? :surprised: thanks for info, im doing that!

• 2 months later...

I'm happy to see a topic about the Coldplay collection. Here is my Coldplay collection :)

CDs (CD Single, Albums, Albums Live and EP) :

- Parachutes

- A Rush Of Blood To The Head

- X&Y (I bought it in Switzerland, in Bâle)

- Viva la Vida Or Death And All His Friends

- The Blue Room EP

- Brother & Sister EP

- Prospekt's March EP

- LeftRightLeftRightLeft (I received it thank to a member of a Coldplay French forum (x and coldplay), because I was never in a Coldplay show.)

- In My Place (UK Version) (In My Place, One I Love, I Bloom Blaum)

- Clocks (UK Version) (Clocks, Crests Of Waves and Animals)

- Violet Hill (Violet Hill, Lost?)

- Viva la Vida (German Version) (Viva la Vida, Death Will Never Conquer)

photo0137s.jpg

Vinyls :

- Prospekt's March

photo0142k.jpg

DVD :

- Coldplay Live 2003 (DVD Only)

photo0140z.jpg

Books :

- Coldplay de A à Z (A French book about Coldplay)

photo0141l.jpg

- Coldplay Viva la Vida Or Death And All His Friends Partition

photo0143hn.jpg

Posters :

- Coldplay Poster Happy Fan

photo0144p.jpg

Calendar :

- Coldplay calendar 20010 (16 mounth)

photo0146h.jpg

Diary :

- Coldplay Diary 2010-2011

photo0132d.jpg

T-Shirts :

- T-shirt Coldplay Blue X&Y

photo0148a.jpg

photo0149b.jpg

- T-shirt Coldplay Black X&Y

photo0147f.jpg

I received God Put A Smile Upon Your Face today in the beggining of the afternoon :

mini_100805022948631961.jpg

That's the australian version with God Put A Smile Upon Your Face, Crests Of Waves, Animals, Murder, In My Place (Live), Yellow (Live), Clocks (Video) and In My Place (Video).

I wait The Hardest Part.