🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

No offence but I wouldn't say "lucky". They do pop up on eBay every once in a while. All you have to do is save your $ and be the highest bidder. It's not like he found his copies in a Willy Wonka, Scrumdidlyumptious bar. It is a safety ep.... not a golden ticket.

True. It's not a golden ticket. Because willy wonka and golden tickets do not exists. A Safety ep, on the other hand, does.

LOL!!! Just messing with you No1CPfan!

He is absolutely right...! Basically, majority of the "Luck" originates from ebay. Not a secret at all =) Collecting involves patience, strategy, and knowledge on what and how to find the right stuff. Just like NoCPfan's massive collection...! There's some logic behind the madness in there with all the stickers and logos and everything. When all the Stars Align, that's a Lucky Break.

We are all Lucky with our own personal collection. People bid on ebay... From all around the world and all walks of life. Now, when you win... You become the owner of that item. It doesn't matter if it is a Safety Ep or a Promo CD worth $10... You are still Lucky being the owner of it =)

An item can pop up in ebay every single day... But winning the best ones out there, doesn't happen every single day...

Kudos to you No1CPfan...!!!

Good catch with those new "God Put A Smile Upon Your Face" cds... They definitely are rarities!!!

Kudos to all of us Collectors...!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

But I still don't believe "luck" has anything to do with any part of our collection. What it comes down to is spending a lot of time searching and having the money to lock in the highest bid. I know you may feel lucky when you win an auction for a super rare CD but think about it. Finding a rare Coldplay CD on a park bench sitting all alone needing a home.... That's luck. Sitting up all night watching an auction. Dropping a bomb at the last second and winning that same CD. That's work... not luck

Of course :)

you're so lucky to own them!

You think so? Thanks, "The Master"...! I do feel lucky... Only 500 copies worldwide... And signed too...! The signature in one of them, especially signed during the era prior to their global success, is definitely a piece of history that cannot be replicated in a snap.

But I do feel lucky owning my first parachutes album too...!

I guess "Lucky" really is subjective. It all depends in the eye of the beholder.

In this case, we are both on the same page.

I do feel lucky, my friend.

I guess luck would be that same auction for that same rare Coldplay CD... A person who has little money and places a small bid. A person who has a lot of money let's say his internet provider's server takes a dump and boot's him off line before he can drop his "bomb" and the little guy wins. That's "luck" I guess.

Not my best CDs of my collection but one of my favs. would be "The Fir Trees" CD a very rare special piece of Coldplay history. Am I lucky to have it? I say no. It sat there for sale for weeks before I did the research and picked it up.

Thanks!

But I still don't believe "luck" has anything to do with any part of our collection. What it comes down to is spending a lot of time searching and having the money to lock in the highest bid. I know you may feel lucky when you win an auction for a super rare CD but think about it. Finding a rare Coldplay CD on a park bench sitting all alone needing a home.... That's luck. Sitting up all night watching an auction. Dropping a bomb at the last second and winning that same CD. That's work... not luck

All subjective...

It's a matter of how you want to enjoy what you have.

Work... Luck... It doesn't really matter...

It's all logic...

I respect your take on this No1CPfan.

There's a method to any form of madness.

When the method works, driven by any motive or desire...

Fell lucky. Your work made you a winner.

All Subjective...

No one is purely right...

No one is purely wrong...

Not my best CDs of my collection but one of my favs. would be "The Fir Trees" CD a very rare special piece of Coldplay history. Am I lucky to have it? I say no. It sat there for sale for weeks before I did the research and picked it up.

You alone can put a limit on how you want to give yourself credit for your work, and what you have.

All Subjective.

You can enjoy what you have to the fullest, ot burst your own bubble.

Quote: The Master:

Of course

you're so lucky to own them!

No offence but I wouldn't say "lucky". They do pop up on eBay every once in a while. All you have to do is save your $ and be the highest bidder. It's not like he found his copies in a Willy Wonka, Scrumdidlyumptious bar. It is a safety ep.... not a golden ticket.

there are only 500 copies. okay there were a little less golden tickets in Charlie & The Chocolate factory but still... and it's Jonny's cousin's, how cool is that? of course you've got to have money and bid but...

Has anyone heard "Magic" on the radio? I was listening to it and this version sounded so good. It had a lot of snare drum in it. It had a back ground type of sound that was different. It was all around awesome.

there are only 500 copies. okay there were a little less golden tickets in Charlie & The Chocolate factory but still... and it's Jonny's cousin's, how cool is that? of course you've got to have money and bid but...

Major Cooper knows I think his Jonny autograph copy is cool. I was talking to him on the phone the day he got it in the mail.

Thank you, Master... Our subjectivity is aligned... Yours and mine... We have to respect No1CPfan for his opinion too...

It is really cool to own the item...

Thank you for sharing the happiness with me...!

To all coldplayers... Lesson of the day from The Major...

"It's all Subjective..."

Copyright that... BOOM!!!

Major Cooper knows I think his Jonny autograph copy is cool. I was talking to him on the phone the day he got it in the mail.

No1CPfan has been a resource for me to make sure some of the items I'm bidding on is authentic. He is a legitimate Collector, man...! He has a wealth of knowledge on this.

The Master-

What I was trying to say... That copy of safety was posted for sale at auction. You or I could have purchased it. All you would have had to do is type in a number bigger than his.... That's not luck. If Jonny sent it directly to him out of the blue... That's luck.

No1CPfan has been a resource for me to make sure some of the items I'm bidding on is authentic. He is a legitimate Collector, man...! He has a wealth of knowledge on this.

Don't short yourself Cooper... You know about as much as I do but thanks!

The Master-

What I was trying to say... That copy of safety was posted for sale at auction. You or I could have purchased it. All you would have had to do is type in a number bigger than his.... That's not luck. If Jonny sent it directly to him out of the blue... That's luck.

But still...

LOL!!! Just messing with you...

Then again, "IAS" (It's All Subjective)...!