✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the!

I do charge for any Item I have. I don't give away anything for free. I'm not here for a popularity contest. Max Hacker has been on Coldplaying.com for 3 days and has talked shit to me ever since? Got a problem with me. Deal with me. Posting other peoples conversations about me to start drama is a childish thing to do... What are you like 10 years old?

Max Hacker... Paris huh? That reminds me. I have a World War II French Rifle for sale. Never used, dropped once.

Can't stand people who come on to a site like this and all they want to do is drum up some drama. You can take all that to a yahoo chat room.

That message is for "MAX HACKER" and "MAJOR COOPER"

Agree

Thank you

tumblr_inline_mhs4fwUS431qzxiar.gif

So this is how people treat a bystander here? With the way they are handling their personal business, I will eat popcorn with you soon.

It's the internet, the joyful place where people fight over every possible thing to achieve nothing! :cheesy:

Come on then, join me into the popcorn feast! *hands over a bag*

It's the internet, the joyful place where people fight over every possible thing to achieve nothing! :cheesy:

Come on then, join me into the popcorn feast! *hands over a bag*

Ignorance and Accusation. Bad combination. Add in Arrogance, you have a potent formula for Stupidity. Composure is everything. Peace is golden.

A thought to ponder on while feasting on the popcorn.

Ignorance and Accusation. Bad combination. Add in Arrogance, you have a potent formula for Stupidity. Composure is everything. Peace is golden.

A thought to ponder on while feasting on the popcorn.

Yes, yes I agree. Especially angry discussions over musical taste are quite the entertainment to read :lol:

*opens cola cans*

Yes, yes I agree. Especially angry discussions over musical taste are quite the entertainment to read :lol:

*opens cola cans*

It's okay. Let's keep the peace on our side of the fence. They have a score to settle with that Max Factor Hacker. And that's none of our business. In fact, keep us away from that business. I don't want any part of that idiocracy.

Coldplay-Parachutes-163699-991_zps9800939c.jpg[/url]

This is a photo from a listing on EIL/991's website. They had this CD for sale asking 89 GBP or $150 USD. It sold at that price very quickly. I got it for about half that. Like I said if you have 2.... sell one.

EIL.com once had it on sale for about 37 euros as well. Must've been a wrong price or anything back then. Didn't stay on sale for long either ;)

EIL.com once had it on sale for about 37 euros as well. Must've been a wrong price or anything back then. Didn't stay on sale for long either ;)

Back to the real essence of the forum. Thank you.

I think that is a good piece to add in someone's collection. Not everyone has that. Sometimes, a small difference per the inlay cover is enough to make another item worth buying.

Yes it's true, it's a great item. Has been really really rare in the beginning, but graduately more copies started to pop up. Still kind of rare in comparison to other items (the other Parachutes/For You French promo for example)

Mind if I ask how much you paid? Just out of curiosity

Yes it's true, it's a great item. Has been really really rare in the beginning, but graduately more copies started to pop up. Still kind of rare in comparison to other items (the other Parachutes/For You French promo for example)

Mind if I ask how much you paid? Just out of curiosity

Oh, Sorry Doritji. I don't have one. Like you, I am just equally admiring the item.

Oh, Sorry Doritji. I don't have one. Like you, I am just equally admiring the item.

Oh sorry for the mixup, it was NO1CPfan who has it then. I do have it in my collection though, I was just wondering how much it goes for nowadays.

Oh sorry for the mixup, it was NO1CPfan who has it then. I do have it in my collection though, I was just wondering how much it goes for nowadays.

To answer your question about the value of the Beautiful World Of Coldplay. I believe that is the one you are referring to. I just got my copy a couple weeks ago. I paid $28.00 plus over seas shipping. I have not seen one on eBay in some time. This one happened to pop up on "MusicStack.com" so I picked it up. To me $28 is a great buy. The actual value is the same for all rare items like this... it's however much someone is willing to pay for it. If you want to sell it someday pop it up on eBay and ask $50 I bet you will get it.

Or were you talking about the Parachutes French promo? If its the French parachutes promo yes it iant that rare... Most French promos aren't that rare at all. Like the What If French promo. I know 3 people who have one. The French 3 track "for you" single has been quoted as being rare but it to isn't. As a fellow collector if your main concern is value I would stay away from the French promos.

However rare or not, I have one... some people don't oh well right?