✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

I think we should start a Coldplay Convention. Where we collectors can come and buy, sell and trade items or just look and see what's out there. I vote Phoenix be the first location!

That's a tough one, dude! It'll have to be during one of Coldplay's concert... Then we can be established as a group... I'm sure the band will be more than happy to meet us all.

Now, remember who came up with the idea of establishing a group, having the convention done in one of their concerts and meeting with the band after...!!!

The Major...!

I tried to name a band "coUldplay" before... Just for fun...

But we can use that as the group's name, unless there's a better one that's super catchy...!

Let the ideas flood the forum...

What do you think, Master?!

Uh, everyone?

***"It's All Subjective...!" -MC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do respect everyone's opnion on this matter :uhoh:

LOL!!!

Thank you, Master...!

We welcome everyone's opinion...

Thank you for feeling lucky for me.

I presented it to the group, not to show off, but to make it known that this item of this kind (you can also SUBJECTIVELY call it magnitude) exists. (Re: Signed Satey ep)

It's a thought for the community to enjoy.

Have a smashing weekend!!!

Way to go Linus.

It's an addiction that we true fans cannot shake. Every time I see something, a CD or LP I don't have it's hard not to buy. I know exactly how a crack addict feels like. The Safety ep looks to me like what a big nugget of crack looks to an addict. Would love to have it but can't afford it.

I see talks about Safety ep here...

After yesterday's discussion, Hmmm...

Lol...! Just cracking you up...

Have a great No1 and everyone...!

Hello!!

Coldplay 'Ghost Stories' Lithograph.

Received my lithograph in the mail today, was wondering if anyone else purchased this item too?

There seems to have been a production issue where the lithograph's have not been hand numbered as they are suppose to be a 'strictly limited-edition collectible individually numbered (1/500)' item.

So according to Live Nation a replacement lithograph that is hand numbered has been sent at no additional cost, which is great right!?

I wasn't to sure what to expect from this lithograph, as I heard rumors it seemed like a £10 poster, however it was £45.

It is very high quality and detailed, but I think this item is very overpriced.

I personally think if you want to spend around $75 for a Lithograph you might think of checking out rare Concert posters or even promo posters. They look really good framed. Parlophone released "Live 2003" to movie theaters in 31 select cities in the US for a one night viewing on the day of the release of the CD/DVD. I have a huge very rare original movie poster for that one night screening and it cost me about the same as a lithograph.

I guess just something to think about.

Another good idea for "Coldplay art" to hang up. I went to a local arts and crafts store to have one of my concert posters framed and I found 12" x 12" & 7" x 7" frames made specifically for 12" & 7" LPs. Not only a great way to display your vinyl but also a perfect form of protection. They were a little expensive. I think the 12" frame was $14.99 and the 7" was $9.99. It would cost a small fortune to frame all of the CP vinyl releases.

Yes these are the 'Ghost Stories Lithographs' which Coldplay.com we're selling.

It is like a poster, however without the glossy finish so it gives the effect of a lithograph (I think it is just the printing finish).

Very nice. Concert posters and promo posters are great too, I agree! I prefer the older Coldplay memorabilia, CD's etc... It's just something that I feel has more character

Yes these are the 'Ghost Stories Lithographs' which Coldplay.com we're selling.

It is like a poster, however without the glossy finish so it gives the effect of a lithograph (I think it is just the printing finish).

Very nice. Concert posters and promo posters are great too, I agree! I prefer the older Coldplay memorabilia, CD's etc... It's just something that I feel has more character

If interested I have 353 Coldplay items I will be posting for sale soon. I have 238 CDs, 28 LPs, 10 DVD/Cassette, 49 pieces of Merchandise/Memorabilia and 28 Concert/Promo Posters.

Let me know if you are interested in the Concert/Promo Posters. I can send a list of everything I have. Though it will be tough I can provide photos of the posters. I need to get them out and take pictures for the auction anyway.

Does anyone know where to find Coldplay posters at a reasonable price?

Just got my MX promo poster in the mail from eBay, payed 9.99 USD total w/ free shipping. I don't think it was that expensive, but then again I don't mind the price tbh. There aren't many promo posters on eBay in the first place if you're looking for ones in English. Tons of ones in different languages on there though. The seller I bought it from delivered very quickly and they have more of the posters if you want one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLDPLAY-poster-Mylo-Xyloto-promotional-poster-11-x-17-inches-GRAFFITI-style-/331222539628?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1e66dd6c

Just got my MX promo poster in the mail from eBay, payed 9.99 USD total w/ free shipping. I don't think it was that expensive, but then again I don't mind the price tbh. There aren't many promo posters on eBay in the first place if you're looking for ones in English. Tons of ones in different languages on there though. The seller I bought it from delivered very quickly and they have more of the posters if you want one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLDPLAY-poster-Mylo-Xyloto-promotional-poster-11-x-17-inches-GRAFFITI-style-/331222539628?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1e66dd6c

That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you! Are there any other sites out there that I should check out as well?

I just got this in today. It's my second copy of the 4-track LOST! EP acetate promo CD. It came in this beautiful frame. I think it looks great up on the wall.

lost006_zps9999da15.jpg

The CD and Plastic Sleeve are "free floating". There is no sticky material holding them in. just the slight pressure of the glass and frame so they remain in "Mint" condition.