✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

COLDPLAY "WHAT IF" FRENCH RADIO PROMO CD... IT'S IN AN EMBOSSED SLEEVE TOO...

ASIDE FROM THE WHAT IF SINGLE IN JEWEL CASE, THE ONE IN AN EMBOSSED CARDSLEEVE, THERE'S THE RADIO PROMO...

HERE IT IS...

http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/Major_Cooper/library/WHAT%20IF%20FRENCH%20RADIO%20PROMO%20CD

YES... IT EXISTS...!!!

There was one previous copy like this with a hand written EMI. That one didn't have the Embossed Sleeve. This one directly came from a valid source. The quality of the Sleeve is unbelievably amazing... It replicates the other Rare version that I have in an Embossed Cardsleeve. Only one out there I've ever seen.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHECK THIS OUT!! I made a dirt cheap offer on eBay for the Parachutes French promo and I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The card sleeve is a little bent but I got it CHEAP!!!

parachutesfrench_zps172cf91a.jpg

It's super rare. I'll bet NOBODY has this one. :) I'll take a picture when it's here!

odd looking

CHECK THIS OUT!! I made a dirt cheap offer on eBay for the Parachutes French promo and I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The card sleeve is a little bent but I got it CHEAP!!!

parachutesfrench_zps172cf91a.jpg

It's super rare. I'll bet NOBODY has this one. :) I'll take a picture when it's here!

This post made me join. I'm from where that supposed cd came from. It looks odd. I have two original of that. No wonder it is dirt cheap.

:shocked2:

Just got my MX promo poster in the mail from eBay, payed 9.99 USD total w/ free shipping. I don't think it was that expensive, but then again I don't mind the price tbh. There aren't many promo posters on eBay in the first place if you're looking for ones in English. Tons of ones in different languages on there though. The seller I bought it from delivered very quickly and they have more of the posters if you want one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLDPLAY-poster-Mylo-Xyloto-promotional-poster-11-x-17-inches-GRAFFITI-style-/331222539628?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1e66dd6c

good link. yeah for us, gurl power ;)

This post made me join. I'm from where that supposed cd came from. It looks odd. I have two original of that. No wonder it is dirt cheap.

:shocked2:

Coldplay-Parachutes-163699-991_zps9800939c.jpg

This is a photo from a listing on EIL/991's website. They had this CD for sale asking 89 GBP or $150 USD. It sold at that price very quickly. I got it for about half that. Like I said if you have 2.... sell one.

Hello,

I'm new here and excited to share my collection.

I've seen some impressive collections! N01cpFan, yours is huge! how long have you been collecting?

Thank you! I started off slow around the release of AROBTTH. I started getting serious a couple years ago.

Lost, get your pictures posted. Would love to see what you've got!

I have 90% of my collection put away in boxes. I plan on pulling everything out soon. Like you I plan on selling some. Not my whole collection but a few rare releases. I have some very old (1998) items I plan on selling. One is a Cassette of Ode To Deodorant (the original with PH's phone #). I also have a copy of the Safety ep. I'm selling. I need to pay off some loans quick so I need to sell Items that I know will go quick.

If anyone is interested let me know. I'll have a complete list and photos posted soon.

Im interested, how did most of you guys start collecting?

I have quite a few bits and bobs already but I want to start building up and don't really know where to begin.

Honestly I would start with the main albums (easy to find). Then go with the singles for each album (a little harder to find) then hit the promos.

It's all in the amount of money you want to put into it. Like a lot of us with big collections we had to put a lot of effort and time into it. If you can put $200 per. month toward your collection before you know it you will have a lot!

By the way most of us use eBay or other sites like "EIL / 991" or "Discogs"

You could buy my entire collection and all the work is out of the way! :)

Good Luck!

I agree completely. I don't want to pick on "No1CPfan" too much, and I will not mention it again, but he got very rude with me when he couldn't bid on an eBay listing I made last week (the listing excluded people with 3 or more unpaid item cases in the last year), and I was being nothing but nice to him.

He later left a quite mean visitor message on my profile which I have deleted. Everyone here is usually so nice, and it is not pleasant to be treated like that.

Parisians found this in another forum.

OMG!

What in the!

I do charge for any Item I have. I don't give away anything for free. I'm not here for a popularity contest. Max Hacker has been on Coldplaying.com for 3 days and has talked shit to me ever since? Got a problem with me. Deal with me. Posting other peoples conversations about me to start drama is a childish thing to do... What are you like 10 years old?