✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Formula One Thread 2006

Guest Grace

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a great fan of Formula 1 but living in this country it's impossible to avoid it so... I hope Alonso will win the championship, sorry people but I just can't stand Kimi, eventhough he might be a great driver but still, it's Alonso :cool4: (and it's looking good after 1 race:smiley: )

Alonso eclipsed Schumacher? I really doubt that. The Renault had a slightly better package in Bahrain.

Nonetheless, it was a great race! And if we're to go by the opening race for the rest of the season it should be a season to remember. The top 4 drivers finished in the top 4, and rightfully so... and they're all representing 4 different teams. When was the last time you could say that?!?

And I'm a huge fan of the new qualifying system. The FIA better not mess with anything now, cause its perfect right now!

How about the drive from Rosberg and Kimi? Jensen had a few nice moves.

All in all a great race... and we only have to wait till the end of the week for the next race!

so, how do you think it's gonna be the qualifying?

i think honda or mclaren will do the pole.

Yeah Honda is looking good, but I find it really tough to make a prediction this year with most people being competitive. If I had to make a bet i'd say Mclaren, but week after week people seem to count Renault out for some reason. Still cant believe only two people in the pole picked Alonso to win the championship.

Oh wow... there's other F1 fans on the board. :grin:

I'm a Kimi fan, but I really don't care who wins, as long as it's not Schumacher. I followed F1 so closely for so long, but when he was always winning I just couldn't even bring myself to watch anymore. :cry: Who WILL win? Probably Alonso again.

Which reminds me... I still have to watch the tape of the last race...

Its ridiculus how many Ferrari and Mclaren fans there are, and how they all believe that one of their drivers deserves to win. Im no fan of Renault, but they and especially Alonso deserve to win because they have been the best and most reliable over the last two years. go BMW

Guest Grace
Oh wow... there's other F1 fans on the board. :grin:

I'm a Kimi fan, but I really don't care who wins, as long as it's not Schumacher. I followed F1 so closely for so long, but when he was always winning I just couldn't even bring myself to watch anymore. :cry: Who WILL win? Probably Alonso again.

Which reminds me... I still have to watch the tape of the last race...

oh god ... why don't you want schumacher to win?

you're a little childish, aren't you? alonso's always winning too and i still watch it ...

this next thing doesn't go to you ...

but i think that most of kimi's fans (the younger ones) are just ...

they can't stand that there's someone out there that is better than kimi.

kimi doesn't deserve such fans. i used to be a member of his forum and the people there were very unfriendly (which is a nice word to describe them) to other drivers' fans.

they call them stupid names and all that ...

I hate it when people bad mouth other drivers. I mean we all have our favourite drivers but to go as far as cuss them out and stuff is ridiculous.

On to better things... Australia this weekend! Ferrari have said that they'll be back in contention, with of course Renault, Honda and McLaren in the mix. Toyota said they solved their tyre problem and Williams should get some points.

Should be a good race. This track always produces some good races.

Guest Grace

yay, i'm so looking forward to this weekend's race!

i love australia! i guess it's gonna be a fine, exciting race and i hope that kimi will finish this time :) fingers crossed :D