✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10 things I don't like about Coldplay

busybeeburns

It doesnt really matter what do we all say about Coldplay or Chris Martin-bad or good,the point is that we do talk about them.Whatever you say about them,it makes them even more popular,people discuss them,no matter in what way.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read that article and the subsequent postings and I'm impressed with the authors ability to incite anger in the Coldplay community. I would pay more attention to the title of the article, noting that it reads '10 things I don't like ABOUT Coldplay [the band]' and not '10 reasons I don't like Coldplay's music'.

hmm i suppose inarush.....i agree

but i guess the anger is there becuase well they are what they are...u cant change them and if you dont like them well them i suppose some people feel like saying '#### off' :lol: not me of course just what i think other people think

I was at this work night out last night and got into this argument with a guy I work with over Coldplay. He basically said they were shit and repetitive, unoriginal.....

So I killed him.

Only joking. Yeah, I argued back of course. 'the record company has ruined them' defence and the timeless 'have you heard/ seen them live?!'

This from the guy who said he once saw Europe live and thought they were really good........

Europe?!?!

You've GOT to be kidding me.

Yeah... you should've killed him.

And seriously. This guys needs to get a life. Who friggen cares if you don't like Coldplay? If they're so horrible, stop talking about them. And what is about that whole names of the members thing? I only know the mainsinger's name from The Strokes, only know the main singer's name from The Flaming Lips, ect. I mean WHAT THE HELL. That was a baaaad example.

• 6 years later...

I'll say one thing... actually three things:

1. That they don't come around often enough! (Touring)

2. They didn't come out to meet us (bunch of us coldplaying coldplayers) after yesterday's gig (and the night before) after waiting about an hour...

3. They leave me with Post Concert Withdrawal Symptoms... :cry: :blank:

At first, I thought this thread was to actually list ten things you don't like about the boys... Oops. But these journalists just need a story so pick an easy target: Coldplay.

journalists are just interested for Chris Martin and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow is Coldplay band . journalists are not interested to Jonny, Guy and Will .

People who find things they don't like about Coldplay and then post about it on COLDPLAYING greatly amuse me. Like, how much time must you have on your hands SERIOUSLY? :uneasy: It's pitiful. :shame:

I'll just remain one of the "obnoxious" fans who can't stop talking about everything they love about their favourite band. Sorry. :nice: