🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Gwyneth Paltrow is new face for Austrian Spar

Hollywood superstar Gwyneth Paltrow will soon appear as the face of Austrian Spar Supermarket's new range of food following in the footsteps of the likes of Cindy Crawford, Heidi Klum and Pierce Brosnan.

The self proclaimed "Part time vegetarian" Paltrow is heading the new vegetarian brand 'Spar Veggie'.

For two days Paltrow was filmed making the advertisements in Paris which are due to be launched on Austrian TV and billboards tomorrow (Weds).

Paltrow, a passionate cook herself, has recently published her own cook book and said: "I love cooking for my family, it is my favourite hobby!"

Spar's new range offers 43 vegetarian and vegan products from the fresh and frozen counters.

Paltrow added: "They are a really healthy alternative to grab and go!"

Dr. Gerhard Drexel, a director of Austrian SPAR said: "Gwyneth Paltrow is the ideal of the modern day, food-aware young woman, who knows having meatless meals is a good idea now and again."

"She loves the idea behind our new product line. We are overjoyed to have Gwyneth on board.

d0l4r9r0_large.jpg

http://austriantimes.at/news/Panorama/2012-02-14/39488/Gwyneth_Paltrow_is_new_face_for_Austrian_Spar

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paltrow And Martin Done With Kids

Actress and mum-of-two Gwyneth Paltrow has ruled out having another child with her rocker husband Chris Martin - because she's sick of driving to and from school.

The power couple recently had the all-important discussion of whether or not to add to its brood, and Paltrow, who takes care of her son and daughter's 'school runs' daily, confesses the idea of having to add a third child to her hectic start to each day put her off becoming a mum for a third time.

The 39 year old beauty tells Harper's Bazaar, "The other day I was saying to Chris, 'The window's closing. Do we want to have another baby? I don't think we do, but let's just have the discussion,' and he said, 'We can have another baby, but you realise you'll be doing the school run until you're 58.' I said, 'Let's just not! We're good!'"

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/paltrow-and-martin-done-with-kids_1295659

I thought I read the whole Harper Bazaar article and don't recall reading this part.

Gwyneth Paltrow, Holly Williams Duet in the Works?

Posted Feb 17th 2012 8:00AM by Beville Darden

Think Gwyneth Paltrow has given up her country music dreams? Think again.

The Oscar-winning actress had several record labels pursuing her after her stellar turn as an embattled country singer in 2011's 'Country Strong,' along with her four songs on the film's soundtrack. That's not to mention her lauded musical turn on the TV sitcom 'Glee,' along with live performances on the CMA, Grammy and Academy Awards broadcasts. But we haven't heard her sing a note beyond last year's musical ventures, and rumors of a full album have since silenced.

That's not to say we won't hear Gwyneth on the country airwaves again soon. It seems she's teamed with another blond beauty, Holly Williams, for new music. "Early morning session with the brilliant harmonies of @GwynethPaltrow," tweeted Hank Jr.'s daughter on Thursday (Feb. 16). "Even at 8:30am she sounds like a bluegrass angel #wonderwoman"

Holly's reps confirm with The Boot that the singer-songwriter is hard at work on her third studio album. But they are unable to tell us at this time whether this bluegrass-tinged tune with Gwyneth will appear on that project or on something else.

This isn't the first time Holly and Gwyneth have harmonized. The country singer played guitar and sang background vocals during the actress' very first live television performance: the 2010 CMA Awards. And Holly was actually someone Gwyneth studied for her role in 'Country Strong.'

"I was very much into Loretta Lynn and Dolly [Parton], and a lot of newer girls, too, like Miranda [Lambert], and [Hillary Scott] with Lady Antebellum, I love her voice. And Holly Williams' record, I love!" Gwyneth told The Boot of her country music education while prepping for the film. "I like that older style, soulful country. When you can hear the pain in the woman's voice, those are the women that I really connected with."

http://www.theboot.com/2012/02/17/gwyneth-paltrow-holly-williams-duet/

Supposedly Chris and Gwyneth's Tribeca apartment

http://ilovewildfox.com/iloveyouwildfox/2011/4/11/gwyneth-paltrows-apt-tribeca-dont-cry.html/?currentPage=2#comments

This would explain it.

Gwyneth Paltrow's interior design obsession

By: Bang Showbiz

Gwyneth Paltrow is "slightly obsessed with interior design".

The 'Country Strong' actress - who lives in London with husband Chris Martin and children Apple, seven and Moses, five - recently took a trip to the Maison and Objet design show in Paris to look out for "beautiful things" for her home.

Writing in her Goop newsletter, Gwyneth said: "A few weeks ago, I took a quick trip to Paris for the biannual Maison and Objet trade show that specializes in home goods and furniture.

"I'm slightly obsessed with interior design and I'm always on the lookout for beautiful things that inspire me and are great for Goop.(sic)"

However, once there, the Oscar-winning star admitted she was overawed by its size.

She added: "Imagine each hall as being about the size of several football fields. Now imagine walking through eight of those!"

Gwyneth has become well known for giving out lifestyle advice, and last year unveiled her first cookbook, 'My Father's Daughter', which was inspired by the food her dad Bruce had taught her to cook when she was younger.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/entertainment/celebrities/gwyneth-paltrows-interior-design-obsession-139469333.html

thanks for those articles :) :)

i read the last goop newsletter, there were pretty things :)

lights2.jpg

You'd like this tweet as well. Mandisa is top ten American Idol constestant. She's since become a music reporter for some tv program and has been reporting from the Grammys for the past couple of years. This is what she tweeted during the Grammys.

mandisaofficial Was so into Coldplay's performance that I almost missed that Gwyneth Paltrow was 20 feet from me screaming for her man!

So for all our disappointment around here, the ultimate fangirl was on her feet, encouraging the boys. :)

You'd like this tweet as well. Mandisa is top ten American Idol constestant. She's since become a music reporter for some tv program and has been reporting from the Grammys for the past couple of years. This is what she tweeted during the Grammys.

mandisaofficial Was so into Coldplay's performance that I almost missed that Gwyneth Paltrow was 20 feet from me screaming for her man!

So for all our disappointment around here, the ultimate fangirl was on her feet, encouraging the boys. :)

ah so sweetttt :wacky: :wacky:

Great I was right that Gwyneth Paltrow will support the band. :thumbsup:

there are pictures of Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow in Grammys ? would be cool to see the couple together. :wacky:

if people make mistakes aurtographes, it's not important :lol:

This is a poster of Gwyneth Paltrow and the band. even is in the old pictures. advertising gives their youth, and Youth Band. as if they had never changed always in competition for others bands.

And you will see Gwyneth Platrow, her husband and the band for the grammy ;)

London, Feb 18 (PTI) Actress and mum-of-two Gwyneth Paltrow has ruled out having another child with her rocker husband Chris Martin.

Paltrow confesses the idea of having a hectic start to each day put her off becoming a mother for a third time, reported Daily Star.

"The other day I was saying to Chris, ''The window''s closing. Do we want to have another baby? I don''t think we do, but let''s just have the discussion,'' and he said, ''We can have another baby, but you realise you''ll be doing the school run until you''re 58.'' I said, ''Let''s just not! We''re good!," Paltrow said.

How Gwyneth Paltrow Sculpts Sexy Arms at 39

Celebrity Body February 20, 2012 AT 2:26PM By Michele Foley of FitSugar

How Gwyneth Paltrow Sculpts Sexy Arms at 39 Credit:

Gwyneth Paltrow was all arms at the 2012 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Feb. 12. Looking even more defined than we remember her, the 39-year-old's sleeveless Stella McCartney gown showed off her shapely shoulders and strong arms. Paltrow is no stranger to working hard to look good: she and celeb trainer Tracy Anderson put a lot of time toward her fitness regimen. See some of the arm exercises they do together to achieve such award-worthy arms below, then click here for even more!

GWYNETH'S SEXY ARM SCULPTOR

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/how-gwyneth-paltrow-sculpts-sexy-arms-2012202#ixzz1n08iBDWK

1329513152_gwyneth-paltrow-240.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow Says Stella McCartney Has A "Ghetto" Side

Spencer Cain By Spencer Cain

February 23, 2012 11:30 am

Gwyneth Paltrow Says Stella McCartney Has A

Stella McCartney has always been one of the most fascinating faces in fashion. While today she is revered by nearly everyone, the road to the top hasn't been that easy for her -- mainly because, in many ways, she started out at the top. As the daughter of Paul McCartney (you may have heard of him), she received plenty of flack as a dumb heiress who could sort of draw.

The truth is, though, she attended one of the top design schools in Britain and honed her skills. Obviously, some didn't agree. When she replaced a perpetually bitter Karl Lagerfeld as the head designer of Chloé when she was 25, he rudely quipped, "I think they should have taken a big name. They did, but in music, not fashion." Anyway, since then, she's seriously come into her own -- and she's become a hero of vegan fashionistas everywhere.

Even though she's somewhat of an open book, there are still plenty of surprises according to longtime pal Gwyneth Paltrow. She told NYT:

I've actually never seen someone go from such a free spirit to such a kind of beautifully conventional, hard-working life as a wife and mother. She was in full fun mode when I met her, and I just fell in love with her. She was shockingly honest. I always say there's this kind of hidden ghetto side to Stella. She's tough. She doesn't back down from someone who might have less to lose than her.

Only Gwyneth Paltrow would say that a fellow rich white girl was ghetto, and that's why I love her.

http://www.stylecaster.com/celebrity/19248/gwyneth-paltrow-says-stella-mccartney-has-ghetto-side

159559_1330009730.jpg

I wish she was in london at the brits! I guess she has been in LA all this time from the grammys!Will she be at the oscars?

Yup! She's 1 of the presenters at the Oscars. Well, she already had the engagement to host the WIF event, it would have been too much traveling I think. Plus she got to spend time with her mom. So all is good.

Gwyneth Paltrow's Pre-Oscar Date with Mom

news

Mary Margaret

February 25, 2012

[print]

Gwyneth Paltrow's Pre-Oscar Date with Mom

When you are an Academy Award winner with an equally venerable actress as your mom, mother-daughter outings can often take a glamorous turn.

On Friday night, Gwyneth Paltrow helped kick off Oscar weekend by hosting the fifth annual Women in Film cocktail party, which celebrates this year’s female nominees. As she worked the red carpet, Paltrow’s mom Blythe Danner watched from the side and chatted with a friend. The two women then retreated to their reserved tables, with Danner checking out the delicious crab cake appetizers being passed around.

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/news/2012/02/25-gwyneth-paltrow-oscar-date-mom.html