✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw her on The Chew - funny and charming as usual

asked what song she sings in the shower and she starts singing "Para Para Paradise..."

and

when asked what her blog would be called if not Goop - she said "spoiledwhiterichgirl.com"

HAHA gotta love her humour - and of course she made her hubby's fave Chicken and Dumplings

Watching The Chew now. She made Chris' favorite dish, chicken and dumplings. I'll just have to learn to cook that, won't I?

She was asked, did your husband fall in love with you or your cooking 1st? She said it's best to reveal later as a nice surprise. So when Chris fell in love with her, he had no idea she was also a cook.:)

Awwwwwwwwwwww :). That's so sweet.

asked what song she sings in the shower and she starts singing "Para Para Paradise..."

:laugh3: That's great.

I'll have to check this out online, too, I was asleep and didn't get to see it on TV.

Just saw her on The Chew - funny and charming as usual

and

when asked what her blog would be called if not Goop - she said "spoiledwhiterichgirl.com"

HAHA gotta love her humour - and of course she made her hubby's fave Chicken and Dumplings

ahh Gwyneth sing for her husband Chris is cute. She has a beautiful voice Gwyneth :cheesy:

but true a rockstar husband is never home for his wife, she is alone Gwyneth. shame:

and waits for her husband at home. Fortunately she has her children to not be alone

I don't think she's waiting at home alone for him at all. She seems to be with him on lots of concert dates, she's in NYC this week with him, and they went to the VF party together, just to name a few. And if she's not with him, it seems she's either working or jetting off to a party or a function, or hanging out with GFs like Cameron Diaz. She's not alone at all.

then the song is probably interpreted in the joy and happiness.

I do not know me I always thought it was a sad song of loneliness and exclusion ended up abandoning the world.

the clip in the end there africa, where nothing lives and everything dies. it represents the abandonment and loneliness

but hey each person interprets the song in a different way ;)

I don't think she's waiting at home alone for him at all. She seems to be with him on lots of concert dates, she's in NYC this week with him, and they went to the VF party together, just to name a few. And if she's not with him, it seems she's either working or jetting off to a party or a function, or hanging out with GFs like Cameron Diaz. She's not alone at all.

Yes they have their lives coordinated beautifully to spend as much time as they can together. They just don't publish it. I think I'm starting to get it. LOL @ Gwyneth waiting at home. As you said they were both at the Grammys, then the Oscars. They spent New Year's Eve together in Dubai and were together in Paris before that. They've got it together and I'm glad, they just don't let us in on everything which is a good thing.

My god. L.A., Paris, Dubai...I love the idea of them traveling to all those sorts of places together. Even if they have to do things related to their jobs at those sorts of places, the idea of traveling the world as a couple just sounds so romantic.

Here's some of her appearance on the Chew. I wish I knew how to get around ABC restrictions. I can rip the Coldplay GMA concert, but it won't let me rip the Chew. Oh well!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ejrCHxmI8]Gwyneth Paltrow no The Chew (02 de março de 2012) - Cozinhando - YouTube[/ame]

Mario even had a dig at Angelina Jolie leg at the Oscars. They showed Gwynnie's pictures from Harper Bazaar and he insinuated her leg pose looked much better. LOL

Yes they have their lives coordinated beautifully to spend as much time as they can together. They just don't publish it. I think I'm starting to get it. LOL @ Gwyneth waiting at home. As you said they were both at the Grammys, then the Oscars. They spent New Year's Eve together in Dubai and were together in Paris before that. They've got it together and I'm glad, they just don't let us in on everything which is a good thing.

do they home school the kids now? travelling tutors? with so much travelling going on, they must. I remember Gwen talking about Apple going to school in London in a magazine article a couple of years back. But I can't see how they could both be travelling as much as they do and have the kids in school too

do they home school the kids now? travelling tutors? with so much travelling going on, they must. I remember Gwen talking about Apple going to school in London in a magazine article a couple of years back. But I can't see how they could both be travelling as much as they do and have the kids in school too

The kids go to school, because she mentioned in some interviews that she does the "school run". So they definitely go to school. But indeed how could they travel so much then ?

I'm sure they can afford tutoring for when they're away from home. Maybe they get the school workload on the road? I really don't know.