Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gwyneth...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 15.6k
  • Views 2.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw her on the red carpet and Tim Gunn gave his stamp of approval. She said it's a Tom Ford.

She is so beautiful. I love this dress.

Rockin' the diamond cuff!

Gwyneth in Tom Ford - Chris Martin is also in Tom Ford

ย 

c36944b37150fdf6_140011774_10.jpg

Just saw her on the red carpet and Tim Gunn gave his stamp of approval. She said it's a Tom Ford.

ย 

I don't watch "Project Runway" but I do know of Tim Gunn and I like him, and if he says she looks good, then I'd say that's about as high a compliment as you can get.

ย 

I can't see the picture of her in her pretty dress, though :(.

2i7pk02.jpg

ย 

11l6kx2.jpg

ย 

35j000z.jpg

ย 

jzxxeo.jpg

ย 

20me8o.jpg

ย 

She looks fucking amazing. I thought she was best dressed, hands down. She took a risk and pulled it off.

She looks Fab! She can pull off anything! Even a CAPE!

Here's hubby Chris Martin in a TOM FORD SUIT!!!

ย 

Amo6SQMCEAAbujY.jpg:large

Holy crap.

ย 

I. Want. That. Dress. My god, she looks stunning.

item46.size.0.0.g-op2012-martin.jpg

ย 

item37.size.0.0.b-op2012-paltrow.jpg

ย 

item38.size.0.0.b-op2012-paltrow-2.jpg

ย 

source: vanityfair.com

I like that last picture in particular :).

ย 

I like what she did with her hair, too. Fancied up a bit, yet still simple.

Gwyneth Paltrow Wears Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie to the 84th Academy Awards

Share

By Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie

Published: Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012 - 6:48 pm

ย 

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 26, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- Academy Award winning actress, Gwyneth Paltrow, wears Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie exclusively to the 84th Academy Awards.

ย 

Hearts of Winter Cuff

ย 

This one of a kind cuff bracelet symbolizes the frozen ice of winter and is made of 2,368 rose-cut, round brilliant diamonds weighing 163 carats, all with D color and VVS clarity. After seeing the Nutcracker ballet, Anna imagined this exquisite allโ€white jewel for the snow queen. $1,000,000

ย 

Duchess Hibiscus Ring

ย 

Anna has elevated the double-hoop ring into a work of art that is also eminently wearable. Two hoops are joined side by side so they can be worn on two adjacent fingers, or they can be pressed together and worn on one finger. Rose cut and round diamonds with purple sapphires set in 18-karat white gold. $160,000

ย 

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/02/26/4292902/gwyneth-paltrow-wears-anna-hu.html#storylink=cpy

Wow. Bracelets don't come cheap :laugh3:!

ย 

I like the bracelet she had on, too, it looked beautiful and sparkly.

Here's hubby Chris Martin in a TOM FORD SUIT!!!

ย 

Amo6SQMCEAAbujY.jpg:large

ย 

my god, he actually wore a suit

She looks amazing! Loved the cape- so chic and different.

ย 

And I may have let out a squeel when I saw the photo of Chris going into the VF party. Let's hope for some goss (we know we won't get a photo of them together there, lol!)

Wow they both look like old fashioned movie stars.. :D

my god, he actually wore a suit

ย 

I KNOW. This is just...I can't even right now.

Here's hubby Chris Martin in a TOM FORD SUIT!!!

ย 

Amo6SQMCEAAbujY.jpg:large

ย 

What was the occasion? What was he doing at Vanity Fair?

It's the Vanity Fair Oscar party. Every big star was there after the awards.

She looks amazing! Loved the cape- so chic and different.

ย 

And I may have let out a squeel when I saw the photo of Chris going into the VF party. Let's hope for some goss (we know we won't get a photo of them together there, lol!)

ย 

I don't think the photo is recent at all.

It's the Vanity Fair Oscar party. Every big star was there after the awards.

ย 

Do you think this was last night? I would have sworn I've seen this before?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.