✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

I may have been dreaming but wasn't there an advertisement looking for a tutor for the kids? I remember the applicant had to be fluent in English, Spanish & French or something like that.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have been dreaming but wasn't there an advertisement looking for a tutor for the kids? I remember the applicant had to be fluent in English, Spanish & French or something like that.

It was never true and Gwyneth had fun with it on some talk show.

Just saw her on The Chew - funny and charming as usual

asked what song she sings in the shower and she starts singing "Para Para Paradise..."

and

when asked what her blog would be called if not Goop - she said "spoiledwhiterichgirl.com"

HAHA gotta love her humour - and of course she made her hubby's fave Chicken and Dumplings

Missed this the 1st time:

"Best dish that Chris ever cooked for you?"

GP: uhhh nothing!

clips available for viewing: http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/

Hahhaha !! :D

for those having problems watching clips on the abc.com site, try this:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/03/02/gwyneth-paltrow-spoiled-rich-white-girl-joke/

Thank you :)

Oh god she's funny :D :D

twitter[/url] :lol:

Oh my, I actually believed that when it was announced all over the tabloids (weren't a fan back then), and after all this time and actual hesitating if they managed to find someone I find out it is not true :shocked: It's such a relief, actually :D

Oh my, I actually believed that when it was announced all over the tabloids (weren't a fan back then), and after all this time and actual hesitating if they managed to find someone I find out it is not true :shocked: It's such a relief, actually :D

You're not alone, I thought the same :lol:

infphoto1451167.jpg

aww I like also to be a nanny, I have the same kind. I have professional qualifications. it is even good for learning English.

So most serious I have yet not find a place of nanny. and the courses bores me much more.

The kids go to school, because she mentioned in some interviews that she does the "school run". So they definitely go to school. But indeed how could they travel so much then ?

I read about it a while ago about them paying tuition in two schools. One in London and one in the US. They like to live in New York sometimes. So I guess their kids go to school in NY when they are there.

I read about it a while ago about them paying tuition in two schools. One in London and one in the US. They like to live in New York sometimes. So I guess their kids go to school in NY when they are there.

I wanted to say that but I wasn't very sure. Just last year they were walking to school in NY City. So they indeed have a school there as well.

I wanted to say that but I wasn't very sure. Just last year they were walking to school in NY City. So they indeed have a school there as well.

speaking as a teacher, it seems hard to imagine that their educational program wouldn't have some gaps. Who goes to elementary school on two continents?

speaking as a teacher, it seems hard to imagine that their educational program wouldn't have some gaps. Who goes to elementary school on two continents?

Well, speaking as a kid who went to school on 2 continents, in the end it doesn't matter. I'm surrounded with families who homeschool their kids and they do much better than kids in conventional school setting. Usually they're so advanced they graduate a year, 2 years ahead of their counterparts. That said, I think they spend most of their school year in London, with a little time in NY and tutoring in between.

Blythe Danner Praises Daughter Gwyneth Paltrow

Posted by Adam

Monday March 5, 2012

BLYTHE Danner has praised daughter Gwyneth Paltrow‘s skills as a wife and mother.

The Hollywood actress thinks it’s amazing how Paltrow manages to juggle her career with her family.

“I don’t know how she does it, she balances everything a lot better than I ever could have,” she said.

“She’s got her website and her work out and her beautiful, beautiful talent in cooking. It just doesn’t end!”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/244916/blythe-danner-praises-daughter-gwyneth-paltrow.html

Ooh I need to get used to the too short pants look... Looks nice on her but I might skip that one myself. For now.

(Chris likes pants that are a bit too short. He's been wearing those for ages. :P)

She looks great but I do think she could use a few pounds, or maybe she should work out less. Her body looks so... hard?

Ah, who am I to judge. She looks amazing.

Edit: I love everything she's been wearing lately, btw. Really like her style.

I found a channel on youtube with her series "Spain...on the Road Again". Here is the first video in the series. I haven't seen it yet, excited :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnbHn8vUpeU]Spain On the Road Again Ep 1. Part 1/4 - YouTube[/ame]