Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ceren true illuminatis is :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alumbrados

The alumbrados held that the human soul can reach such a degree of perfection that it can even in the present life contemplate the essence of God and comprehend the mystery of the Trinity. All external worship, they declared, is superfluous, the reception of the sacraments useless, and sin impossible in this state of complete union with God. Persons in this state of impeccability could indulge their sexual desires and commit other sinful acts freely without staining their souls.[2]

Satanists you find them there gouvermements, religions = moneys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Soo many celebs were at that concert last night and they all apparently went out and partied all night and got really drunk, chris included!

I hope not. I'm sure he prob had a drink or two, but I hope not for some reason. Gwyneth, I'm sure, was sauced! Porto to London to Madrid....shees. Tired just thinking about it!

Geez! When I read about this party last night, I thought Chris was missing out. Little did I know. I guess he really values his friendship with Jay-Z. I don't think he'd do this much traveling just to party. I also read that everyone needed a picture ID to get in. :lol:

I think it's nice of Chris to fly back to London. I mean, it's really sweet to support his friend (in this case Jay-Z) on the kick-off his huge, highly anticipated European tour. So I guess flying between Porto and London isn't suge a big deal. If they were in Japan right now (for example) it would have been bonkers.