✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Okay, folks, this will answer the question on whether he says "Gwyneth" during Yellow May 4th at the Hollywood Bowl. At 5:47, he clearly says, "That's for Gwyneth." :D:D

This is my video :) Sorry it's so shaky. LOL But you can clearly him say at the beginning "This is for my beautiful and incredible wife." And when he turns around at 5:47, he says "This is for Gwyneth." I'm so glad he dedicated this to her. Beautiful.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my video :) Sorry it's so shaky. LOL But you can clearly him say at the beginning "This is for my beautiful and incredible wife." And when he turns around at 5:47, he says "This is for Gwyneth." I'm so glad he dedicated this to her. Beautiful.

I thought he said "This is for my new Best friend":D:P

That must be the cutest Yellow performance ever :dazzled:

She looks great in everything, but yeah, a bit too skinny IMHO. Her cleavage in the black dress would have looked better with some extra pounds. (I could rant forever about Hollywood being too skinny. Famous people are role models and should represent ALL sizes.)

The Prada dress isn't my favourite, but I like the colour on her. And the shoes are amazing.

we'll be seeing more of her soon:

Gwyneth Paltrow Named Face of Boss Nuit Pour Femme

gwyneth-paltrow-boss-nuit.jpg

Landing herself yet another high-end gig, Gwyneth Paltrow has been tapped to front the latest fragrance offering from Hugo Boss.

Seeing no decrease in demand for her services as she approaches the big 4-0 this year, the "Avengers" actress will appear in TV, print, and online campaigns for Boss Nuit Pour Femme.

Of the selection, global marketing director for Hugo Boss Fragrances, Gerd Von Podewils, told WWD, “We are delighted to welcome Gwyneth Paltrow to the Hugo Boss family as the face of our new Boss Black female signature scent. She is the perfect complement to Boss Fragrances.”

Meanwhile, Miss Paltrow is equally as thrilled, as she said in a statement, “I was honored and very happy to be chosen as the face of Boss Nuit Pour Femme. To me, the Boss woman is driven, ambitious, and goes after what she wants, but she balances being strong and very feminine at the same time – characteristics that I strive towards in my own life.”

Boss Nuit Pour Femme has pre-launches slated for August while global release will occur the following month.

Link

This is really cute by Huffington Post.

Blythe Danner, Gwyneth Paltrow's Mom: Hollywood's Favorite Mother (INFOGRAPHIC)

Blythe Danner is Gwyneth Paltrow's mom in real life, but the actress has an entire brood of famous children onscreen. From Cameron Diaz to Christina Applegate and Maura Tierney, Danner has played mom to a bundle of Hollywood starlets -- including her own daughter. Blythe starred with Gwyneth in 2003's"Sylvia."

Danner's best known mom role is Dina Byrnes, Robert De Niro's WASP-y wife in 2000's "Meet the Parents," and its subsequent sequels, 2004's "Meet the Fockers" and 2010's "Little Fockers."

Of course, she doesn't stop there. In 2005 -- and 2006 -- Blythe took home the Emmy for Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for her portrayal of a manipulative-yet-irreverent mom in "Huff." Hank Azaria played her optimistic son Craig, a complete contrast to her other famous TV son, Will Truman, on "Will & Grace."

Danner even played Kate Capshaw's mom in 1999's romantic comedy "The Love Letter." (We're still trying to wrap our heads around that one.)

To celebrate Mother's Day, HuffPost Entertainment is honoring Hollywood's favorite mom -- and one of ours too! -- Blythe Danner. Just hover over any of the famous faces below to see when they played Blythe's TV/movie children.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/blythe-danner-gwyneth-paltrow-mom-hollywood_n_1509241.html