✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they were spotted at a hotel in Porto, why would they stay in a hotel if they fly back directly after a concert?

They may have had a full production rehearsal at the stadium the previous day. That's usually the case at the start of the indoor tours, I don't see why it wouldn't be for the outdoor legs, especially since they have tons of extra stuff for the stadium gigs.

Anyway, I might have missed it, but in all the photos I saw, only Jonny and Will were seen at the hotel, so that doesn't mean all of them were there.

Spotted: Gwyneth and Kids Check out Jay-Z Show

gwyneth-paltrow-300.jpg

Purse in hand? Check. Pink hair? Check. Pass around the neck? Check.

Apple Martin, 8, and little brother Moses, 6, join mom Gwyneth Paltrow for Jay-Z and Kanye West‘s “Watch the Throne” tour Saturday night in London.

“Yup. Uncle Jay at the O2,” the actress, 39, Tweeted, sharing a photo of her children throwing up the rapper’s diamond hand sign at the concert.

Paltrow and her husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, are famously close with Jay-Z and wife Beyoncé.

“Yes, it’s true; My kids call Jay-Z ‘Uncle Jay.’ I call him Uncle Jay too now,” she joked in 2009.

RELATED: Chris Martin Says Jay-Z Is a ‘Super Cool Guy’

http://www.nicematin.com/derniere-minute/coldplay-a-nice-ce-mardi-soir-et-presque-nulle-part-ailleurs.878025.html

Et donc, comme par hasard, Gwyneth Paltrow, la chérie du brit-popeur, a débarqué sur la Croisette hier soir.

According to Nice Matin, our globetrotter arrived in the South of France yesterday Monday, just in time for the concert tonight. I'm just loving it!

Gwyneth was in London tonight apparently.

Gwyneth Paltrow Helps Host 'A Night Out with The Millennium Network'

Gathering together to help raise funds for the former U.S. President's charitable efforts, a handful of famous faces were on hand at the Old Vic Tunnels in London, England on Tuesday night (May 22).

Joining Bill Clinton and his daughter Chelsea at 'A Night Out With The Millennium Network' were fellow co-hosts Gwyneth Paltrow and will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas.

Other esteemed attendees turning up at the event included English model and actress Lily Cole, Joan Collins, Jeanne Marine and Princess Beatrice of York.

Calling on future leaders and philanthropists to get involved in the work of the Clinton Foundation — which aims to improve global health, strengthen economies, promote healthier childhoods, and protect the environment - the UK fundraiser cost $200+ per person with guests being treated to music, speeches, an open bar and a photo with President Clinton.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/gwyneth-paltrow/gwyneth-paltrow-helps-host-night-out-millennium-network-645123

paltrowclintonmillenniu.jpg

She is so pretty, and I love the outfit, the hair....and the bracelet. She is very thin, but I wish I looked like that. Of course, I could but I'd have to sew my mouth shut, and that's not going to happen, so I will continue to be jealous of her (in more ways than one!) :D

You CAN tackle post-natal depression: Gwyneth Paltrow says if you're left feeling like a zombie it doesn't make you a bad mother

When Gwyneth Paltrow recently admitted suffering from post-natal depression (PND), it no doubt struck a chord with 70,000 British women who have similar struggles every year.

‘I couldn’t connect to anyone,’ the 39-year-old said. ‘I felt like a zombie and very detached. I just didn’t know what was wrong with me. We think that it makes us bad mothers.’

She credits her husband, Coldplay singer Chris Martin, for urging her to get help – and doctors agree that supportive partners are as key to recovery as medical treatment.

article-2150343-134EC0BC000005DC-62_468x695.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2150343/You-CAN-tackle-post-natal-depression-Gwyneth-Paltrow-says-youre-left-feeling-like-zombie-doesnt-make-bad-mother.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

is old new, in january 2011 :

they are a couple famous for the cameras but a normal couple in private. if they have had problems, is past, because is communication between Chris and Gwynnie.

this article is for helped the mothers who have post-natal depression .

http://www.examiner.com/article/gwyneth-paltrow-talks-postpartum-depression-i-felt-like-a-terrible-mother

http://www.examiner.com/article/gwyneth-paltrow-suffered-from-postpartum-depression-with-baby-moses