✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gwyneth-paltrow-instyle-magazine.jpg?w=500

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but it appeared in People magazine 2 weeks ago(Worlds Most Beautiful Woman Issue), but it was also in an issue of InStyle Magazine as well, but not sure which one though!!

Nice! I just saw it on the stands with Beyonce on the cover. I had no idea Gwynnie had posed for them as well.

wonder if she is in london or new york?

Based on Ayse pictures and autographs, we know Chris and Apple are in London. It's hard to believe that Gwyneth would miss her daughter's 8th birthday which is tomorrow. My hunch is that by now, she's already with her family.

Please excuse this totally useless post but I thought this was funny. I hosted my parents and in-laws for dinner tonight and somehow in conversation my mother-in-law says, "Blythe Danner grew up right across the street from me." Huh? I've been married forever and never heard this before! Thought you would appreciate my WTF moment. :D

Please excuse this totally useless post but I thought this was funny. I hosted my parents and in-laws for dinner tonight and somehow in conversation my mother-in-law says, "Blythe Danner grew up right across the street from me." Huh? I've been married forever and never heard this before! Thought you would appreciate my WTF moment. :D

How cool!:cool:

She's busy today

Gwyneth Paltrow ‏ @GwynethPaltrow

Let's throw down! ;)RT@Waynesaunders1@GwynethPaltrow just to let you know, you made my top 5 list of celebrities I'm allowed to sleep with!

Wayne Saunders ‏ @Waynesaunders1

@GwynethPaltrow haha wasn't expecting that!!!

Aaaannnndddd she's off!

Gwyneth Paltrow: Heathrow Airport Hottie

Gearing up for some travel, Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted at London’s Heathrow International Airport today (May 15).

The “Shakespeare in Love” actress looked cute and casual as she strolled to her gate, sporting a black jacket, purple top, and jeans.

gwyn.jpg[/img]

Aaaannnndddd she's off!

Gwyneth Paltrow: Heathrow Airport Hottie

Gearing up for some travel, Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted at London’s Heathrow International Airport today (May 15).

The “Shakespeare in Love” actress looked cute and casual as she strolled to her gate, sporting a black jacket, purple top, and jeans.

gwyn.jpg[/img]

paltrow-jeans-515.jpg

I don't know how she does it. I'm still feeling the effects from my 7 hr flight to Europe years later.

When Gwyneth Paltrow spends the afternoon with Quincy Jones' daughter, she takes some make-up and becomes a blue cat. The actress did it with a great pleasure, as you can see on this pic that was posted on twitter.

She probably has two new projects coming up

http://collider.com/gwyneth-paltrow-guernica-33-days/167042/

Gwyneth Paltrow in Talks to Join Antonio Banderas in Pablo Picasso Film GUERNICA 33 DAYS

gwyneth-paltrow-slice.jpg

Though we’ve most recently only seen her in brief roles in both Contagion and The Avengers, Gwyneth Paltrow is lining up a major role in the drama Guernica 33 Days. The story centers on Pablo Picasso’s emotional turmoil as he painted his masterpiece, with Antonio Banderas onboard to play the legendary artist. Variety reports that Paltrow is in talks to play Picasso’s lover Dora Maar, a Spanish-speaking French photographer who snapped the stages of “Guernica’s” creation. Paltrow speaks Spanish, having lived as an exchange student in Spain during her teenage years, and she recently flaunted her Español skills as a substitute Spanish teacher on Glee (for which she actually won an Emmy for some reason).

Paltrow’s a strong actress when given the right material, so hopefully she can shine in Guernica. Carlos Saura (The Hunt) is set to direct, and production will begin in mid-September. The Spain-financed pic also stars Imanol Arlas and Barbara Goenaga. Paltrow is next set to shoot Iron Man 3.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/stage/2012/may/17/gwyneth-paltrow-finding-neverland-musical?newsfeed=true

Finding Neverland musical to debut in UK – starring Gwyneth Paltrow?

Gwyneth-Paltrow-007.jpg

A musical adaptation of Finding Neverland will receive its world premiere at the Leicester Curve this autumn, with Gwyneth Paltrow rumoured to be leading the cast.

Rob Ashford, who recently won his fifth Olivier award for last year's Donmar Warehouse revival of Anna Christie, will direct the production, which is adapted from the Oscar-winning film that starred Johnny Depp as the author and playwright JM Barrie.

Finding Neverland imagines the story behind Barrie's novel Peter Pan, as the author rediscovers his creative spark after meeting Sylvia Llewelyn Davies – played by Kate Winslet in the film – and her four sons.

Allan Knee, whose play The Man Who Was Peter Pan inspired the film in the first instance, will write the book with music and lyrics by Scott Frankel and Michael Korie. The production, which will run at the Curve between 22 September and 18 October, is being produced by Harvey Weinstein.

Paltrow has been linked to the production, alongside Julian Ovenden, who played Barrie in workshops for the production, which is reportedly aiming for a West End run after its stint in Leicester. The actor, who won an Oscar for her performance in Shakespeare in Love, last appeared on stage in the UK 10 years ago in the Donmar Warehouse's production of Proof.