✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kiss story is all over the internet. I hope that won't keep them from being a bit more open.

I was also thinking about that! Even though chris is a bit more open nowadays, he still doesn't seem to like publicity about his personal life! Hope he doesn't get pissed off with all this media attention!

The kiss story is all over the internet. I hope that won't keep them from being a bit more open.

And in every single comment section, there are countless "AND THE DIVORCE PAPERS WILL FOLLOW SOON LOL" comments. Ugh.

And in every single comment section, there are countless "AND THE DIVORCE PAPERS WILL FOLLOW SOON LOL" comments. Ugh.

I'm tired of replying to those. 1 comment says they're selfish and do no charity work. It wouldn't kill you to do a little research before commenting. Argh!

^I often see comments saying that they're hypocrites and sell-outs, because they used to promote MTF a lot and now they "don't promote anything anymore". People often ignore that if they're less vocal about Fair Trade, it's because they now several support other causes as well. Ugh.

I do not see the connecton with his two subjects ? :inquisitive:

What is the matter between the charity works of Fair Trade by Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow and chimera divorce between Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow by fans .

they come to buy yet another house for them, rent to individuals richs there is no so long time .

http://diffuser.fm/coldplay-chris-martin-gwyneth-paltrow-mansion/

plus I do not know why people talk about selfish the couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin made the charities since always to poors people . Even before Chris Martin is married to Gwyneth Paltrow.

but I do not know the work of charity of Gwyneth Paltrow before knowing Chris Martin . I am fan of Coldplay .

http://diffuser.fm/coldplay-chris-martin-gwyneth-paltrow-mansion/

There were some pesky rumors of possible trouble in this marriage, but those would seem to be squashed by this real estate purchase. Check out the photos of the spread here.

the paps are apparently the same argument as the old story when they bought houses to live apart

Perez Hilton had drawn

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-27-gwyneth-chris-in-separate-homes

he did not think it was for their children that they bought all these houses.

on yahoo French :

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/chris-martin-toujours-amoureux-gwyneth-paltrow-185622565.html

Chris Martin: still in love with Gwyneth Paltrow!

It is early summer pest of our friends the stars. Tom and Katie are no longer together and suddenly everyone is on the hot seat! But between Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin is a case that rolls. Married since 2003, they seem to love like the first day. It is not by chance that the magic is still between the two but work every day. We discover one of the last transports of love for Chris Martin and we must admit that the man has a way to crack its beautiful! June 29 at a Coldplay concert in Miami, he dedicated the tube to his sweetie Yellow he described as "incredible wife." Then he left the stage and ran through the crowd to go file a tender kiss on the lips of Gwyneth! The actress seems super excited by this initiative too crunchy.

While Chris Martin, the most romantic guy in the summer?

Check out the video of her kiss to Gwyneth Paltrow in the following ABB

Catch-ing up with Gwyneth’s new fave chef

Saturday, July 7, 2012 at 10:06 by Allison Ballard

At first Keith Rhodes thought Gwyneth Paltrow was just being nice. The actress, who has been in Wilmington filming the role of Pepper Potts for Iron Man 3, had been to Catch restaurant a few times and loved the ceviche – and she wanted a cooking lesson from Rhodes for her lifestyle blog Goop.com.

Catch-223x300.jpg

“If you see the last chef who was on her blog, you know what I’m talking about,” said Rhodes. “It was José Andrés. Mr. Spanish ceviche his own self.” Andres, the chef behind the well-known restaurants Jaleo and minibar, cooks for Paltrow and her family at her London home. Paltrow has also been known to hang out with culinary icon Mario Batali, one of Rhodes’s favorite celebrity chefs.

But Paltrow and her assistant did come in to learn how to make the dish – Rhodes’s version of ceviche is a little bit different and uses blanched shrimp, oranges, avocado and tomato – as well as a cucumber tequila cocktail, tuna tataki and grouper with local veggies. She posted to Goop about her “kick-ass” experience this week and already Rhodes has had a huge response – from all over the world. “It was very cool to be a part of that,” he said.

Of course, Rhodes isn’t using this boost to rest. He is continuing to work on getting a couple of food trucks on the road, one in Porters Neck and another for special events. One will be a Catch-based truck with pescatarian offerings. “I’m thinking light fish and heavy veggie,” Rhodes said. The other truck is geared to his downtown Phun Seafood Bar with Asian-inspired food.

The chef is also planning a series of guest chef dinners in Philadelphia, with the help of Jennifer Zavala. She is also a former Top Chef contestant and the two used to work together at Deluxe in downtown Wilmington. The first one, set for September, is already sold out. Rhodes is planning more of the 10-course, limited seating dinners later this year. He’s also looking into pop-up possibilities, and maybe adding a permanent location in Philadelphia next year. Rhodes has a family connection to that area and it’s only a short flight from Wilmington, he said.

http://foodies.blogs.starnewsonline.com/27852/catch-ing-up-with-gwyneths-new-fave-chef/catch/

If my sister is cook. should make recommendation to Gwynnie, (because said to me one day, too I am not cook) .

Well the world of cooking is very tough for women, and whether it should be respected by chefs to give tips or recipes for cooking. it must have a strong character .

my sister is not like a cook, rather classy Italian woman. and when comes and cooking in a restaurant. chefs and cooks etc.. so rude and nasty with her until she shows what she is capable.

off thread : my sister and her husband are crazy of emissions to Gordon Ramsey but just because not the emissions but more for the total admiration for great chief. :thinking:

bah strangely, next month my sister have the chef cook and his wife to dinner. (the boss chef of her husband)

the chef was so impressed with her ​​internship in the kitchen of restaurant is always an established name luxe company . and now she's all freaked out to have a chief for dinner lol.

BELLA Wed, Jul 4, 2012, 4:20 AM

Wow he can't even kiss his wife and people will attack. Sad people who comment on the forum, must have such pathetic lives to be so harsh. You hate the Chris, you hate Tom, hate Kadashians... I think you hate yourself.

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/cute_alert_chris_martin_surprises/327687#ixzz203XU22xR

I hate myself and I am sad.

me I have a pathetic life because I am fangirl my real life . I feel much more now with all bizarre story .

Then now I see the real in real life too Chris Martin kissed this wife Gwyneth Paltrow.

I think not having appreciated the comments on the website E! anyway.

and I hope Chris Martin does not kissed more his wife Gwyneth Paltrow in public, never to liked the comments on E!.

anyway if Chris Martin was really divorced one day to his wife Gwyneth Paltrow, and well I'm always take care to him on the net or real. and they will always be a family united

The guy with the flashlight is a ***** Everyone thinks that just because they've been married for over 3 years that it's a successful marriage. Give it time, and divorce will come.

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/cute_alert_chris_martin_surprises/327687#ixzz203pjXasT

and this guy are insane, "married for over 3 years ?" Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow married since 2003 :|

There is Chris Martin married to Gwyneth Paltrow they have children, is a family is famous people and untouchable.

and there are fangirls who are there to be jealous. but they are nothing for celebrities anyway.

why should be jealous ?

but good to kind of behavior it's called bigotry. fangirls who loses their identities. maybe this is why celebrities they avoid contact with the fangirls.

it is reality. and it's stupid I am one of those fangirls said by people.

yes and why not comment by a real fat cow ugly fangirl is better right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfkOx27cEGg&feature=related]Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Kiss at Coldplay Concert - YouTube[/ame]

I know Popsugar enough to look through here.

or must be approved invisible = fat fangirl Lory is the same.

Gwyneth Paltrow to produce cancer fundraiser

Is there anything Gwyneth Paltrow can't do? She just unveiled the redesign of her GOOP website, got an impromptu mid-concert smooch from her Coldplay hubby Chris Martin, and now she's taking on a massive project to raise money for cancer research.

The Academy Award winner has signed on as an executive producer for the fundraising special Stand Up To Cancer. For Paltrow, it's personal: her father, Bruce Paltrow, died due to complications from oral cancer and pneumonia in 2002. He was 58.

Building on its successful telecast in 2008 and 2010 (in which Paltrow was a participant), the Entertainment Industry Foundation program will return to prime-time television Sept. 7 at 8 p.m. And in true telethon fashion, donors who call in might just get to speak to one of the stars working the celebrity phone bank.

The show, which puts 100% of public donations toward cancer research, will feature a star-studded lineup of performances. ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC are donating one hour of simultaneous commercial-free prime time for the special, which will be broadcast live from Los Angeles.

link

------------------

September 7, 2012 Show

Building on two historic fundraising telecasts in 2008 and 2010, Stand Up To Cancer will return to primetime television on Friday, September 7 (8:00-9:00 PM ET & PT). Executive producers Gwyneth Paltrow and Joel Gallen will join Stand Up To Cancer’s production team to deliver a one-of-a-kind show featuring performances from top recording artists, and celebrities from film, television and sports engaging viewers with powerful stories and a moving call-to-action.

This star-studded appeal will continue to build public support for groundbreaking translational research accelerating the delivery of new therapies to patients, getting them from the “bench to the bedside” as quickly as possible. SU2C brings together scientists from different disciplines across various institutions to collaborate.

ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC are donating one hour of simultaneous commercial-free primetime for the nationally televised fundraising special on September 7, to be broadcast live from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. HBO, HBO Latino, Bio, LMN (Lifetime Movie Network), Logo, MLB Network, mun2, Palladia and VH1 have also committed to carry the Stand Up To Cancer telecast, with other cablers expected to, as well. The program will include a celebrity phone/multi-media bank that will allow viewers to interact with participating talent. Viewers will also be able to donate via text-to-give and at standup2cancer.org. One hundred percent of all public donations will go directly to cancer research.

The first two SU2C telecasts took place on September 5, 2008 and September 10, 2010, and have been viewed in more than 190 countries. To date, more than $180 million has been pledged for SU2C’s innovative cancer research. Since 2008, SU2C has made grants to seven multi-disciplinary “Dream Teams” of researchers as well as to 26 young innovative scientists who are undertaking high-risk, potentially high-reward projects to end the reign of cancer as a leading cause of death in the world today. Sixty-eight institutions are currently involved.

Talent participation in the 2012 SU2C broadcast will be announced throughout the summer. Past participants in the SU2C broadcasts include: Jennifer Aniston, Christina Applegate, Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, Lance Armstrong, Halle Berry, Beyoncé, Jack Black, Mary J. Blige, Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Katie Couric, Sheryl Crow, Ellen DeGeneres, Michael Douglas, Kirsten Dunst, Melissa Etheridge, Jimmy Fallon, Fergie, Jennifer Garner, Charlie Gibson, Salma Hayek, Ken Jeong, Scarlett Johansson, Jaime King, Lady Antebellum, Jay Leno, Laura Linney, Tobey Maguire, Martina McBride, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jim Parsons, Keanu Reeves, Rihanna, Robin Roberts, Seth Rogen, Adam Sandler, Diane Sawyer, Ryan Seacrest, Will Smith, Eric Stonestreet, Meryl Streep, James Taylor, Carrie Underwood, Sofia Vergara, Denzel Washington, Forest Whitaker, Brian Williams, Reese Witherspoon, Stevie Wonder, Renée Zellweger, the late Patrick Swayze and others.

link

-----------------

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O_P_Fr4S1E[/ame]

Is there anything Gwyneth Paltrow can't do? She just unveiled the redesign of her GOOP website, got an impromptu mid-concert smooch from her Coldplay hubby Chris Martin

and though the paps still come to say this sentence in double sense. Gwyneth Paltrow's is wife of Chris Martin's and all she can do.

cute picture, Gwyneth Paltrow takes her family even her husband Chris Martin, who never wants to go out and be seen :)

other comment how lovely, people love the couple and have many links in youtube of Chris Martin kissed his wife Gwyneth Paltrow . a model for all couples.

trumblr

this is so romantic.

i love public displays of affection.

and Gwyneth’s reaction is adorable. like her crush just kissed her for the first time or something.

but it was actually her husband of 9 years.

beautiful.

She was cookin' it up with Mario Batali this weekend, per his twitter @Mariobatali:

Paella step 1

AxtP-IJCQAMz--C.jpg:large

Paella step 2 !

AxtPdtyCQAAKpZL.jpg:large

Paella step 3!

AxtPzn1CEAE7rv4.jpg:large

And yumola! @gwynethpaltrow. Wheeeeeeeeee!

AxtQBgrCIAAgPq4.jpg:large

Not the most flattering picture, IMO!