Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyn in relation to Chris, yes.

is the thread Gwynnie not thread Chris.

and I did not put this shit here .there are two categories, the street girls not married and girls distinguished with own family. not confused. the paps speak very differing .

Shinan: A rush of blood to Chris Martin’s head (at Toronto hot yoga)

Shinan Govani Jul 28, 2012 – 9:00 AM ET | Last Updated: Jul 27, 2012 8:28 PM ET

“You’d work out, too, if you were my age.” Shh, don't tell Coldplay's Chris Martin he's only 35!

Clean-living Chris Martin got himself to some hot yoga here on Wednesday — all the better after the late night he frittered away at Amber the evening before.

Causing no shortage of al fresco commotion at the long-running Yorkville boite following the second of a two-night engagement in Toronto, the Coldplay rocker found himself at the tsk-tsk-themed “Sleep With The Help” night. (Not sure if Gwyneth’s hubby even noticed, but on the bottle-service tables on this Tuesday night were signs heralding “Masseuse,” “Golf Pro,” and the like! Servers dressed up as prêt-à-porter maids to round out the scene!)

Martin kept mostly to his fair-sized entourage, including the trainer he’d burned calories with at Yorkville Fitness, around the corner, that very day. He “works out hard” and “sweaty” was the review of someone who happened to be in the gym with him at the same time, incidentally. And THIS JUST IN: Yet more perspiration was shed when he returned to the gym, and omm’ed, the next day.

By the way: When a fan at the club ooed about his steel-trap fitness focus, the 35-year-old replied, almost elegiacally, “I’m getting old.”

Time for Martin to start upping his take of Goop-y mung-bean smoothies? Or perhaps get into his wife’s reportedly favoured snake venom facials?

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2012/07...onto-hot-yoga/

Mai, mai, are those pictures gorgious! :shocked2:

is the thread Gwynnie not thread Chris.

and I did not put this shit here .there are two categories, the street girls not married and girls distinguished with own family. not confused. the paps speak very differing .

Kittybitty is right. I think you got confused, Lory, because people told you to stop referring to Gwyneth all the time in the Chris Pictures thread. This does not automatically mean that Chris cannot be mentioned here, especially not when you keep in mind that this is a Coldplay forum. Gwyneth's thread is only here, because she is with Chris.

And the second part of your post is glibberish to me, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Gwyneth Paltrow Fronts Hugo Boss Campaign

Gwyneth Paltrow thinks being a working mother made her the perfect choice to front Hugo Boss' new fragrance campaign for Boss Nuit Pour Femme.

3rd August 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow thinks being a working mother made her the perfect choice to front Hugo Boss' new fragrance campaign.

The 'Iron Man 3' actress is the new face of Boss Nuit Pour Femme - which is described as designed to capture the essence of the little black dress and the anticipation of a night out - and loves its blend of "femininity and strength".

Explaining the inspiration behind the scent, Gerd Von Podewils, global marketing director for Hugo Boss Fragrances, P&G Prestige said: "We're launching Boss Nuit as a fragrance to be perfectly put together for that moment [that women] are anticipating.

Comment on this Article

"It's for women who have a certain style, who are modern, who are multifaceted and who want to accomplish things in their life."

Gwyneth added: "[Hugo Boss] came to me and approached me with the idea of the Boss woman, a very delicate balance of someone who's hard working and focused but also soft and feminine at the same time.

"I like that approach very much. I'm a very hardworking woman, I'm a very loving mother, I'm a wife, I do a lot of different things and I think that the blend of femininity and strength is what really drew me to the [fragrance]."

Gwyneth - who has children Apple, eight, and Moses, six, with husband Chris Martin - stars in a 60-second television commercial for the fragrance which was shot by director Jordan Scott and she enjoyed making the advert, which sees her wear a black asymetric Hugo Boss minidress getting ready for a night out.

She WWD: "It was a really nice experience. I really wanted to try and represent the anticipation of the evening, which is what the perfume is kind of about, so that was in my head."

The fragrance will launch in Germany and the UK this month before steadily being rolled out throughout the world, including into the US next spring.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/lifestyle-fashion/stylenews/Gwyneth+Paltrow-251061.html

Beyonce and Jay-Z are reportedly renting in the Hamptons in August as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/30/beyonce-jay-z-hamptons-home-august-photos_n_1720533.html

And Will snatched 1 of the last guests parking spaces a while back. Chris and Gwyneth have already been spotted in the Hamptons during the 1st tour break after the Philadelphia shows. In fact, I believe Chris flies back to New York for the days off between shows.

Mai, mai, are those pictures gorgious! :shocked2:

Kittybitty is right. I think you got confused, Lory, because people told you to stop referring to Gwyneth all the time in the Chris Pictures thread. This does not automatically mean that Chris cannot be mentioned here, especially not when you keep in mind that this is a Coldplay forum. Gwyneth's thread is only here, because she is with Chris.

And the second part of your post is glibberish to me, I have no idea what you're talking about.

there were some argument people are very tense in the previous pages on that thread, between MartinFan & coldplaymom because said it was the thread of the career affairs Gwyneth Paltrow not private of couple Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow.

there are even fans who say this thread not from part of Coldplay. Gwyneth Paltrow have fans sites .

avoid still confusion and tense .

even people who speak english does not understand what the paps meant.

style what this shit of any sense of sentence .

Time for Chris Martin to start upping his take of Goop-y mung-bean smoothies? Or perhaps get into his wife’s Gwyneth Paltrow reportedly favoured snake venom facials?

there were some argument people are very tense in the previous pages on that thread, between MartinFan & coldplaymom because said it was the thread of the career affairs Gwyneth Paltrow not private of couple Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow.

there are even fans who say this thread not from part of Coldplay. Gwyneth Paltrow have fans sites .

avoid still confusion and tense .

even people who speak english does not understand what the paps meant.

style what this shit of any sense of sentence .

If you ask me, it's perfectly fine to mention Chris' name in Gwyneth's thread and vice-versa. I've always done it and will continue to do so provided there's a relevant point to make.

Though it's quite pointless to mention in every single post that Chris and Gwyneth are married. Who the hell in these 2 threads doesn't already know that?

Time for Chris Martin to start upping his take of Goop-y mung-bean smoothies? Or perhaps get into his wife’s Gwyneth Paltrow reportedly favoured snake venom facials?

This simply means that Chris can start following some of his own wife's health tips to keep from feeling old. It's not exactly the most hateful thing written about this couple.

I've always heard that people who have no children always feel tired and older and others.

yes their children gives them the energy.

and very sure Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin have been married since 2003. Who do not know,

and more Chris Martin never have made a solo album so always well and good married to Gwyneth Paltrow. Coldplay is his band (the band of her husband) because Moses song is only between Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow. This is why Moses exist.

http://thebosh.com/archives/2009/06/chris_martin_will_make_a_solo_album_if_he_splits_from_gwyneth_paltrow.php

Guys, either she just doesn't want to understand, or she looks like this:

14900180e4.jpg

:shame:

After I went "huh??????" at Lory's post I busted out laughing from yours.

And I do NOT agree that having no children makes you feel old. I think that was unfair. I don't have kids and feel perfectly happy and "young."

^ Yup, some even suggest the opposite: Having children makes you feel old!

Twisted Mind, HAHAHA, it’s funny to see how these idioms mean the same in various languages. I am wondering if the French say it the same way :sneaky:

After I went "huh??????" at Lory's post I busted out laughing from yours.

And I do NOT agree that having no children makes you feel old. I think that was unfair. I don't have kids and feel perfectly happy and "young."

it depends on characters and individual persons and story life. but the ones I know are flourishing within the marriages and their children gives them energy. it's called simply love I know persons in my life.

Me for example I know I would never have a boyfriend or husband or children, I do not believe in love and also for the simple reason that I have problems dysfunction physical disease contracted when I worked at the hospital (because stress) and that now I treat not more. ( sadness and misfortune agrave the physical health problem) and I can die of disease. I make no future and the miracles does not exist.