✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, often wifes of politicians is les poules de luxe, or people of noble family,

example the stepmother of my sister. or my aunt factory owner's wife .

is the delirium every time invited to their homes. false. stilted and it's terrible. in front them we are always the little shit, not noble, and no money. you know of workers who migrated to Switzerland is not so respected .

and yes the grandfather of the husband of my sister is a ex -president of bank in Zurich many long time before. and I think they knew the Chaplin family . because they is a little the neighbor of Parents-in-laws .

Chris is very demonstrative with Gwyneth at concerts lately, very well for them. :clap: :thumbsup:

Must be exhausting not show together just to keep the paparazzi away

:thinking2:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

The video of the kiss has gone from ~3000 views on the 3rd of July to ~229,000 today!

Also,

Audiences

This video is most popular with:

Gender Age

Female 35-44

Female 45-54

Female 25-34

No surprises there :P

Is this the kiss video? (can't see it at work)--I just spent my lunch hour reading all the different internet stories on it. I must be bored.

That's the one. It's on the homepage of People.com today. No one is even talking about the $90 goop tee or the $200 goop jeans :)

on youtube there are so many links on that kiss, the more romantic he had heard to see since 2003

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCC0zrnM-Mc&feature=related]Chris Martin KISSES Gwyneth Paltrow -- Coldplay Concert (VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

apparently the fans on youtube on the comments they were happy that the couple is together.

but there is even one person who thought he was single Chris Martin :shocked2:

Holy crap...I thought Chris was SINGLE!! :O

I do not know where it was found that new, I think he still has his rings and more with Gwyneth Paltrow and children living together in their homes.

this person is stupid.

That's the one. It's on the homepage of People.com today. No one is even talking about the $90 goop tee or the $200 goop jeans :)

would be much expensive for me Jeans for $200 me is the money for the entire month for food .

the only jeans that I found 4euros. I'll have to change the decoration but

my mother tells me that it's cool decoration to go walk Lake and pity if I change the decoration. Woman half naked ? :confused:

but I will please to my mother, and put these pants.

scaled.php?server=515&filename=dsc02285u.jpg&res=landing

I know most have heard this by now, but here's an article to read anyway for the hell of it:

Chris Martin - Chris Martin Kisses Gwyneth In The Crowd

05 July 2012 07:01:30 PM

Chris Martin jumped into the crowd to kiss wife Gwyneth Paltrow at his concert last Friday (29.06.12).

The Coldplay frontman left his spouse blushing and covering her face with her hands when he ran through the audience to show his affection for the actress between songs at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.

The kiss was caught on video by a fan and shows Gwyneth, despite her embarrassment, was clearly delighted by the unexpected gesture from her husband.

Later in the evening, Chris - who is rarely pictured in public with the 'Iron Man' star - dedicated 'Yellow' to his ''incredible wife Gwyneth''.

Following the concert, the couple - who have children Apple, eight, and six-year-old Moses - were seen looking ''so much in love'' at the LIV at Fontainebleau Resort venue.

A source told People: ''Chris and Gwyneth drank champagne and she was all over him. They looked so much in love. Gwyneth danced all night.''

Chris and Gwyneth married in December 2003 and were last seen sharing a kiss in public earlier that year.

The pair are usually based in London, England, but recently splashed out $10 million on an estate in Los Angeles.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/chris-martin-kisses-gwyneth-in-the-crowd_1358327

It's the top story on people.com.

this was after this ?

Gwyneth Paltrow dancing queen

Gwyneth Paltrow danced up a storm over the weekend.

The actress was in high spirits after watching her husband Chris Martin perform with his band Coldplay in Miami on Friday. Gwyneth and Chris were spotted looking loved-up at the LIV club at the Fontainebleau Hotel, before the beauty took to the dance floor with a friend.

"They were very affectionate," a source told New York Post. "She was dancing for 30 minutes straight, before returning to a table."

Chris was less interested in strutting his stuff following his energetic concert at American Airlines Arena. The musician was overheard saying he was in need of a meal and is believed to have wasted no time in tucking into a tasty dinner.

"[Chris] had food delivered from Scarpetta," the source added.

Coldplay have been performing all over the world with their Mylo Xyloto Tour.

During the band's show on Friday, Chris is believed to have run off stage to give his loving wife a kiss.

link

Really? It's this big of a deal? "The Kiss" is on the yahoo homepage. LOL

Coldplay’s Chris Martin Plants A Rare Public Kiss On Wife Gwyneth Paltrow

By Wendy Geller | Stop The Presses! – 6 hours ago

The nation's record heat wave seems to be making everyone feel a little steamy--including notoriously private couple Gwyneth Paltrow and rocker husband Chris Martin.

Footage has just surfaced of a rare moment between the two: At Martin's show with his band Coldplay in Miami last Friday, the frontman decided to throw all caution to the wind, run into the audience, and give his wife a kiss in front of 20,000 fans. Now that's what we call a very public PDA.

Martin's smooch was definitely G-rated--just a quick peck on the lips--but Paltrow was set all a-flutter by the gesture, smiling goofily and even hiding her face with her hands at one point. Too cute!

Her surprised reaction to her husband's impromptu move was likely genuine, since the two are well-known for almost never appearing together (let alone kissing) in public.

Paltrow and Martin met backstage at a 2002 Coldplay concert, and were married in December 2003. They have two children, 8-year-old daughter Apple, and 6-year-old son Moses.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/coldplay-chris-martin-plants-rare-public-kiss-wife-191625067.html

A coldplayer gets to know that a lot of things happen between chris and gwyneth in and around coldplay concerts...to the outside world i think the media thinks they are never together which is quite contrary from the reality!

apparently English language that is hen of luxury :thinking:

http://www.playawayweekends.co.uk/staglocations/stagweekend/Bournemouth/

No, it's not. We already tried to explain you before *sight*

'Hen' in english just means 'single-girl-party before the marriage'. It is not the same as the French expression. No matter how many links of those you are posting (so please don't do like last time).

Maybe 'gold digger' is indeed another word for it.

omg Dianne! :)

A coldplayer gets to know that a lot of things happen between chris and gwyneth in and around coldplay concerts...to the outside world i think the media thinks they are never together which is quite contrary from the reality!

I think the paps watching fan sites? we talked about it before.

but I also read lot of wacky story by fans on websites and youtube.

people pretend they are no more married

corresponding to this event here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J4JsjBza24]Coldplay marriage proposal - Newcastle December 20, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

I want to know who the liars are and who are the people who tell truth, because it's not cool silly stories. and love and the marriage is a story of joking for everyone love is a little shit ?

No, it's not. We already tried to explain you before *sight*

'Hen' in english just means 'single-girl-party before the marriage'. It is not the same as the French expression. No matter how many links of those you are posting (so please don't do like last time).

Maybe 'gold digger' is indeed another word for it.

omg Dianne! :)

reminds me this song but is so Beatles song :thinking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b_ArnIdmVw]Coldplay - The Goldrush - YouTube[/ame]

I know well and apparently makes me think that the wedding is just a story of money for the celebrities.

Famous women and love is to have the biggest diamond. song talks about

bah It's so superficial and materialistic I think true love does not exist.

most people are poor they are more place for love, look at countries like Africa, they smile.