✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

what not flattering picture? :thinking:

you saw me when I'm cooking? :rolleyes:

That's what I'm doing this week. we have the same ideas with chicken peppers, onions, but that's me in a really small kitchen.

Unfortunately, I cook for myself. and benefiting anyone...... pff)

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Gwyneth Paltrow finally get her own 'Iron Man' suit?

y Matt Donnelly

July 16, 2012, 10:14 a.m.

Gwyneth Paltrow has two "Iron Man" films and "The Avengers" under her belt in the role of Pepper Potts, but the actress would sooner be dressed in metallic minis than in the steel superhero suit Robert Downey Jr. zips around in.

Until now?

Indeed, Downey and costar Don Cheadle have their fun in the impressive gear, but at Comic-Con's "Iron Man 3" panel on Saturday, filmmakers discussed the possibility of seeing Paltrow suited up.

In a packed Hall H at the San Diego convention center, one fan mentioned that in the "Iron Man" comic book series, Potts gets her own armor and a nickname for when she's sporting it: Rescue.

"Everyone at this table thinks it would be the coolest thing in the world to see Pepper get in the suit at some point," said Kevin Feige of Marvel.

"We almost did it a few times; we talked about it a lot. I think we all share your enthusiasm for that, and we all want to see Gwyneth kick a little ass," said Jon Favreau, director of the first two "Iron Man" films and a costar in all three.

The latest installment, filming in North Carolina, is halfway to completion. Presumably that's enough time to sneak in the Rescue suit, should director Shane Black want fashionista Paltrow in some highly capable threads.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-gwyneth-paltrow-iron-man-3-suit-comic-con,0,293191.story

Gwyneth Paltrow is lining up the leading role in food memoir adaptation movie 'Blood, Bones and Butter'.

Gwyneth Paltrow is in negotiations to star in 'Blood, Bones and Butter'.

The Oscar-winning actress - who stars as Virginia 'Pepper' Potts in the 'Iron Man' franchise - would play chef Gabrielle Hamilton in the film, which is an adaptation of her memoir of the same name.

The book tells the story of her unconventional background and eventual ownership of New York eatery Prune, and the movie is believed to have a similar feel to Meryl Streep's 'Julie & Julia'.

Rodrigo Teixeira is producing the project with Anne Carey and Mindy Goldberg.

Gwyneth is a well known lover of food; she has previously released a cookbook named 'My Father's Daughter' and has her own lifestyle website Goop where she discusses restaurants, recipes and hosting tips.

The 39-year-old actress - who is married to Coldplay singer Chris Martin - is currently filming her part in 'Iron Man 3' alongside Robert Downey Jr., Ben Kingsley, Don Cheadle and Guy Pearce.

She will also be seen in 'Thanks for Sharing' alongside Mark Ruffalo and Joely Richardson later this year.

contactmusic.com

ContactMusic.com

Gwyneth Paltrow is hoping to kickstart the English summer (12) by offering picnic tips on her weekly Goop.com blog.

The glory days have yet to arrive for sun-loving Brits as bad weather and storms continue to wreck outdoor concerts, festivals and sporting events in the run up to next week's (27Jul12) London Olympics launch.

But, launching her new London guide through her website, Paltrow, who spends most of her life in the city with Coldplay singer husband Chris Martin and their kids, is keen to get the summer started.

She writes, "This week, in honor (sic) of the launch of our brand new London city guide... and in hopes of encouraging summer to appear, we have the ultimate guide to a London picnic. Which you might need to have in a teepee. Or your living room."

The blog offers recipe tips and the actress urges Londoners and tourists alike to spend a summer afternoon hanging out on Hampstead Heath, stating, "(It) is a natural respite amidst a bustling city and one of London's largest and most popular parks."

She adds, "The Heath is particularly loved for its wildlife, walking trails and long-grassed, heathland meadows."

Hey guys, this is freaking me out!! I read on imdb.com AGAIN today Chris and Gwyneth Paltrow are dating since they had been seen cuddling in London!! This can't be true, right?! I mean, there have been so many rumors all the time - why should we believe that now? But I've heard about that so many times now - it makes me insecure... :? What do you think?

And now she's married to him.... I want chris to myself :embarrassed:

it was in a slideshow on Yahoo!, about celebrities as regular people... this is of Ms. G letting go of her GOOP thing or w/e

..oh ok...this is Ms G letting go of her GOOP thing IN THE 80s. Come on Yahoo!, this make-up + that haircut + those earrings were only worn all at the same time 30 years ago...

it looks more like me in this picture, you just need to put long hair white with less makeup ( like me) :thinking:

Gwyneth Paltrow is really much more prettier than me I still asked my bestfriend girl and she told me that Gwyneth Paltrow is much more prettier (already seen without makeup and simple woman)

me not bother me because it's true I am a common person in life and nobody sees me lol

but​ only if a man likes big good but they just want sex.

I don't think this has ever been posted here.

Photographer Thomas Dozol did an exhibition a couple of months ago called "I'll be your mirror." He said that the point of these photos were to catch people "unguarded" so he asked to shoot them directly after they had taken a shower. Gwyneth took part in it.. and here is her picture.

rwv211.jpg

http://www.thomasdozol.com/search?updated-max=2008-12-28T20%3A05%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=22

Just found this old post on this thread !! She look gorgeous I've never knew that she had freckles until until now

5 Business Lessons From My Favorite Celebrity Entrepreneurs

1.Gwyneth Paltrow. “Everything I’ve done has been completely organic, and that’s why the brand is a strong brand.”

Gwyneth Paltrow may be an Academy Award-winning actress, but she is also the creative mind behind lifestyle brand, Goop. Through her weekly newsletter, she curates the best in food, fashion, travel, culture and wellness. Friends, family and fans had been clamoring for insights into Gwyn’s everyday existence — from her favorite place to score a bikini wax in Manhattan, to her most beloved brand of kiddie pajamas — so she decided to compile all her recommendations and create a website to showcase them.

Gwyn’s definitely made a wise business choice by tapping into the burgeoning field of wellness, an industry that has been noted for its rapid growth. In fact, her venture has become so popular, even the original lifestyle authority is feeling the heat. That’s right, Martha Stewart herself tweeted: “Is Gwyneth the next Martha?” Gwyn has channeled her life experience into a brand. How can you make your day-to-day existence work for you?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/yec/2012/07/24/5-business-lessons-from-my-favorite-celebrity-entrepreneurs/

BOSS NUIT Pour Femme fragrance commercial featuring Gwyneth Paltrow - YouTube[/url]

There's a full series:

A 'perfectly put together' moment with Gwyneth Paltrow - Wardrobe essentials

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUq6L3CF2Ls&feature=plcp]A 'perfectly put together' moment with Gwyneth Paltrow -Details make the outfit - YouTube[/ame]

A 'perfectly put together' moment with Gwyneth Paltrow - Evenings around the World

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQoY-UBfCRw&feature=plcp]A 'perfectly put together' moment with Gwyneth Paltrow - Evenings around the World - YouTube[/ame]

A 'perfectly put together' moment with Gwyneth Paltrow - The perfect playlist

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBO3KlNSdfI&feature=plcp]A 'perfectly put together' moment with Gwyneth Paltrow - The perfect playlist - YouTube[/ame]

A 'perfectly put together' moment with Gwyneth Paltrow - Thoughts on fragrance

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sSX5OTSiSM&feature=plcp]A 'perfectly put together' moment with Gwyneth Paltrow - Thoughts on fragrance - YouTube[/ame]