✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no ring seen and still in london. is it something to worry about?

You're a very specific worrier, aren't you? :) like we said in the Chris thread, they have both been spotted without their rings before and it hasn't meant squat. Also Gwyneth is in London working on a movie (and probably staying out of the paps' way in LA).

My word! Madonna will be ahem, interesting :D

The Look: Featuring make-up looks from the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s, the new campaign will see Gwyneth Paltrow transformed into modern interpretations of Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Brigitte Bardot, Farrah Fawcett, and Madonna.

gwynnie.jpg

link

Edit: i dont know if this is the Marilyn Monroe one, but it's STRANGE.

tumblr_mviqnh8UpB1r3nx5io1_250.jpgtumblr_mviqnh8UpB1r3nx5io2_250.jpg

link

I was at the store last night when I spotted Gwyneth's picture on a gossip magazine ( In Touch?) I never read, but I just had to take a look. Inside was a picture of the 4 of them when they went shopping last Halloween in LA. The article was still about Vanity Fair investigation of her alleged affair with Soffer. I felt so bad for Chris and the kids. I'm so glad he's keeping a low profile now as he has nothing to promote.

Today, curious I bought a weekly magazine "Kig Ind" because Gwyneth was on the cover / this week's top story: As expected it was based on speculations on the contents of the Vanity Fair article / story on Gwyneth :

On the cover next to a big picture of her: Gwyneth's double life (secret life) revealed: Always unfaithful!! Her ex-boyfrieds are furious!

Inside: Gwyneth Paltrow in trouble

UNFAITHFUL AND ICECOLD!

Recently GP attempted to stop a revealing article that the US-magazine Vanity Fair would write about her, but she should never have tried that: Because now the very bad scandals about Paltrow's adultery and bitchfights are revealed - we bring the most juicy stories right here!

The essence of the article:

It refers to the Hollywood magazine Vanity Fair and to an email she sent to her celebrity friends telling them not to help the magazine to write the story on her - and she recommends them to say no to appear in this magazine ever again.

The article speculates on the contents of the Vanity Fair article and writes that RadarOnline thinks that the angle will most likely be that Gwyneth has consequently been unfaithful to all celebrity boyfriends - Brad Pitt (her boyfriend from 1994-97 - according to rumours the relationship ended because she was unfaithful with her colleague John Hannah), Ben Affleck (a 3-year-long relationship ended as she was said to have been more than just a colleague of actor Viggo Mortensen that she was doing the movie "A Perfect Murder" with), then the question whether she had an affair with billionaire Soffer back in 2008 when he reopened the hotel Fontainebleu and flew her in for the party, and she stayed in his house!

And she says that not 2 couple are alike - all couples have issues / face challenges. She hopes to be able to forgive or to be forgiven (in case of adultery), Gwyn recently said to the website Refinery29.

The article in the Danish KigInd then points out that she gives up her female friends such as Winona RYder, Madonna and Kate Moss.

In 1998 Paltrow won an Oscar for her performance in "Shakespeare in Love" - a part that she allegedly "stole" from her then-friend Winona Ryder who never forgave Paltrow.

Gwyn had been BFF with Madonna for more than 10 years, but now there is cold ice between them when Madonna opened her own chain of fitness centers - Hard Candy Fitness. Gwyn joined forces with fitness coach Tracy Anderson who built a training / exercise empire.

According to RadarOnline Paltrow told Kate Moss (in May 2012) that she exercised so much so that she would not end up looking so "old" as her when she grew old. That made Kate Moss throw a handful of pommes frites (fries) into Gwyn's face screaming: Eat some f*cking carbs!

Other potential themes in the Vanity Fair article:

* She stinks (Gwyn does not use traditional deodorant)

* She is dangerous for other traffic (referring to the videoclip where - sitting on a scooter, her daughter behind her - she runs out in front of a school bus

* She has no sense of reality (referring to her cookbook "It's all Good" with expensive meal plans - and promoting expensive clother in her newsletter for her lifestyle blog GOOP.

I feel very sorry for people reading this kind of magazines every week with gossip, unfounded stories / scandals. At a time I saw on the cover (of this magazine) that Gwyn and Chris were close to divorce when people following Chris / Gwyn were aware that the couple were going through a very good period together.

The article is in this week's Kik Ind (no. 44 - 30 October, 2013) / http://www.Kigind.com

Amazing, isn't it? We live in a world with celebs behaving so badly that we feed off it now... shame on VF! Who cares if she smells bad (and do they know she endorses a brand of perfume and has admitted to owning several?) or if she shared a joke with Kate Moss. Ugh.

It's been a while since she's actually said it, but she talks of going back to London again.

Gwyneth Paltrow admits she’s already planning her escape back to Britain soon after LA move

Thursday 31 Oct 2013 11:45 pm

The self-styled lifestyle guru is making sure there is no chance of her daughter Apple, 9, and son Moses, 7, turning into Hollywood horrors and says she has no plans to try and establish herself as the next Oprah Winfrey back in the States.

‘I don’t want [Apple and Moses] to be teenagers in LA. No way. I’m looking at this like two years, three years tops, then we will go back,’ the 41-year-old said after the star couple recently abandoned British life.

‘It’s part of my parenting philosophy that children should get the opportunity to reinvent themselves at a few points in their childhood to see where their strengths and weaknesses lie and to experience living in different cultures… It’s an experiment. We’ll see.’

The Iron Man actress said she hauled the family over the pond because she was missing her famous mates.

‘I love London and it’s my favourite city in the world. I love my house and my life there, but you know, in California I have all the girls I grew up with, I have my family, I have my actress friends,’ she explained.

‘I’ve got a real posse. I don’t know, there was something about turning 40 and feeling like I needed to go home for a year or so.’

The star has also shelved plans to have a third kid with the Coldplay frontman after being haunted by the memory of nappies.

‘My brother just had a baby, so it’s quelled [feeling broody]. I sort of feel like I have that baby now,’ she added. ‘Like today I was sitting in the bathroom with Moses and I was like, “Oh my God, I’m so glad he can wipe his own ass”. I’m so glad I don’t have to do that any more. I don’t know if I could go all the way back.’

Meanwhile the star says she’ll continue to forge forward with her kooky lifestyle website Goop and hit back at critics, hissing ‘f*** what anybody else says…’

‘[Do I see myself as] the next Oprah? No, not the next Oprah, but I do think the idea is to grow Goop in a number of ways,’ she said.

Read the full interview in the December issue of Red magazine, out on Wednesday.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/31/gwyneth-paltrow-admits-shes-already-planning-her-escape-back-to-britain-soon-after-la-move-4169050/

untitled-2.png

untitled2.png

Another excerpt:

Paltrow said: "The older I get, I realize it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think. It doesn't matter.

"If your partner comes to you, or your best friend, and says, 'Listen, I want to talk about something you did that hurt me or I think you could improve', sit down and listen to what they have to say. But some friend of so-and-sos, it's like, who gives a s**t?

"That's why I really don't read anything. Because if it's important, it filters down to me."

Paltrow also insisted that she doesn't see herself as the next Oprah Winfrey, but does have plans to expand her Goop brand.

She said: "My dream would be to have somewhere like [a spa]. A center where you could go and have the best people, and detox and reboot and start afresh.

"I'd love to get to that point one day."

Paltrow, who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, added that she plans to relocate her children to London.

"I don't want [Apple and Moses] to be teenagers in LA," she revealed.

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a527849/gwyneth-paltrow-who-gives-a-st-what-people-think.html

gwyneth-2_online_1.jpg

She and her family are now looking forward to the festive season, and will no doubt be spending December 25 in the US.

"I love Christmas. I always go totally overboard with food, presents, decorations, everything - Christmas Eve is the rehearsal dinner," she revealed. "I usually make something very different, like I’ll do an Italian Christmas Eve with seven fishes and sometimes a custom from another country.

“We dress up! We don’t go crazy, but we look nice. We spend all day in pyjamas having bagels and coffee and sitting around and then I cook and I change. It’s fun."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/440356/Gwyneth-Paltrow-talks-family-friendship-and-life-as-a-working-mother

here's the cover

gwyneth-paltrow-cover-red-december-2013-issue-max-abadian_article_banner_img.jpg

the feature looks like fun!

Gwyneth Paltrow

A-list actress, savvy entrepreneur, rock-star wife… how does Gwyneth Paltrow make it all look so easy? Sarah Bailey joins the goop founder at her Hamptons home for a glimpse into Christmas with the Paltrow-Martins

And a couple more pics

gwyneth-paltrow-2-red-december-2013-issue-cover-star-max-abadian_article_banner_img.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-5-red-december-2013-issue-cover-star-max-abadian_article_banner_img.jpg

magansett. The metallic slug of Long Island-bound Manhattan traffic has started to thin, giving way to views of verdant lawns, pick-your-own raspberry fields and clapperboard mansions painted in so many shades of grey, it’s like a Farrow & Ball paint chart made flesh…

I’ve interviewed Gwyneth Paltrow many times over the years. But today an invitation to her Hamptons manse in Amagansett (‘it’s sort of reminiscent of the English countryside, with a beach setting’) is the perfect place to discuss everything goop – her burgeoning lifestyle site, which has flash-bombed Red’s pages with its December edit – and, of course, the rituals of Christmas itself.

Disclaimer: it is actually late July (such are the vagaries of an A-list schedule) and the Paltrow-Martin clan have just arrived from Europe to spend their summer in the Hamptons. ‘The first thing the kids do is jump in the pool and then we go to the clam bar up the street for fried clams, fried shrimp and lobster roll, and they see their friends that we have here. Chris does obstacle courses for them in the garden. There’s usually kids everywhere…’ But today, although the hydrangeas in the sweeping grounds are blousy and full, the skies are unexpectedly overcast; so Apple, nine, and Moses, seven, have duly been sent off to the movies, and inside, the fires are lit.

The house, which oozes Gwyneth’s particular brand of luxe-y, chilled-out bonhomie, is chic and tranquil, decorated mostly in neutrals with some big, bold touches – a Tord Boontje cherry-blossom chandelier hung low over a dining table, a custom-built bed the size of a football pitch designed for family snuggle-ins and, oh yes, an ‘exercise house’ in the garden. Today, Gwyneth looks tanned and lean (she jokes that she began her bronzing back in north London during Britain’s heatwave), wearing her customary skinny denims (R13) and a white sharp-shouldered blazer (a collaboration with designer Martin Greenfield for goop) over a relaxed Alexander Wang grey marl tank. Her pedicure (I admire the colour – Chanel’s Black Pearl) is the work of the mobile beautician she put through her paces just yesterday while researching goop’s forthcoming Hamptons travel app.

Settling into a sofa in the music room, Gwyneth explains that she bought the house eight years ago, ‘after my father died and my mother was selling our family home in Santa Monica. I think I was looking to create a family compound where we could all gather.’ (Mum Blythe Danner bought an acre behind the property where she’s built a cottage.) ‘We’ve spent a number of Christmases here. That’s why there are fireplaces everywhere, because in the off season it’s really beautiful. My dad’s ashes are buried here. It just feels like… home.’

Spending a summer in the Hamptons is the first stage in Gwyneth’s much-reported move back to America. By the time you’re reading this, Apple and Moses will be well into the first term at their new school in Los Angeles. ‘It’s quite traumatic. It’s a huge change. It’s something that we’ve been kicking around for probably a year. And you know, it started out like, “Well, we’ll just apply to some schools and let’s see…”’

Last year’s bleak and gelid winter in London pushed her over the edge, she confesses. ‘I love London and it’s my favourite city in the world. I love my house and my life there, but you know, in California I have all the girls I grew up with, I have my family, I have my actress friends. I’ve got a real posse. I don’t know, there was something about turning 40 and feeling like I needed to go home for a year or so.’

Given her and Chris’ peripatetic working schedules, she predicts there will be much back and forth-ing to Blighty, and has no doubt that Apple and Moses will go to secondary school in London. ‘I don’t want them to be teenagers in LA. No way. I’m looking at this like two years, three years tops, then we will go back.’ She gives a wry smile. ‘It’s part of my parenting philosophy that children should get the opportunity to reinvent themselves at a few points in their childhood to see where their strengths and weaknesses lie and to experience living in different cultures… It’s an experiment. We’ll see.’

Gwyneth’s candid approach to figuring out the juggle of life, marriage, kids and career is the stuff of goop, her cutely compelling site that marries her love of curation with her homespun, often surprisingly profound musings. It was – as she’s oft explained – originally intended as a newsletter just for her friends. (Hers being a somewhat precocious career trajectory, she was always ahead of her girl gang when it came to matters domestic goddess... having her own kitchen and picking out paint swatches when they were still in college.)

‘So I became the resource. And they know I have very high standards.’ Cue: self-knowing smile. Far from being an online obsessive (‘I never do social media, I just don’t fully get it’), she says the leap from goop being a hunch to an actual start-up was not particularly strategic. ‘It’s weird, I didn’t even really think about it. I sort of just jumped right in. I thought, “This will be a fun side project.” I had no idea what lay in store.’

The site, which celebrated its fifth birthday this September, now has readers in 120 countries (proving that plenty of us want to know where Karen Elson recommends you hang out in Nashville, or how to mix the perfect dirty Martini). A CEO – Seb Bishop, formerly with Bono’s project, (RED) – came on board in 2011, and the following summer goop started selling its fashion and lifestyle collaborations, which it now does to 15 countries (see page 98 of the December issue a few of our favourites). Gwyneth-approvedand-modelled limited-edition MiH jeans, anyone? Kerching.

Plans for future collaborations have increasing wow factor and scale. A Stella McCartney capsule collection was launched this autumn with a picturesque garden fête in the Hamptons house, with pals like Cameron Diaz and the respective gaggle of Martin and McCartney tinies frolicking adorably in the sun. And there’s a keen focus on making and marketing the travel apps. ‘I’ve been working on an “escapes” one,’ enthuses Gwyneth. ‘There will be a family vacation, a romantic vacation, a drive-out-of-your-city one and some real reboot spas… like if you want to go somewhere and really deal with hardcore shit. I can’t wait for that one,’ she grins.

‘Seb, my CEO, is fascinating to work with. He’s an amazing deal-maker and a tough negotiator. I feel like I’ve learned a lot from him. I’ve learned about working as a team, about delegation and trust, which is difficult when you start out by yourself: knowing what your weaknesses are, where you need help, where you need to let go, where you need to stay on top of things. Every week I analyse: “Why did this product sell out in two hours? And why did this sell only industry-standard amounts?”’ (Her eyes roll with ‘who’d have thunk it?’ merriment as she tells me a directional gold Cynthia Rowley wetsuit with cut-outs sold through the roof.) ‘I always try to get behind the psyche and figure it out, put the pieces together. What do women want more of? What do they want less of?’

For his part, Seb Bishop says he felt the same ‘contagious’ passion for business when he and Gwyneth first discussed goop that he did with the Irish rock colossus Bono. ‘Gwyneth has a brilliant mind, she understands how to build her brand better than anyone.’ He says their partnership works ‘because we are at the same stage in life – we both have young families – and share many of the same values and goals for business. We want to build a global lifestyle brand unlike any other and disrupt the traditional formula of media and commerce’.

So does Gwyneth see herself as the Martha Stewart of the digital generation? The next Oprah? ‘No, not the next Oprah,’ she says emphatically, ‘but I do think the idea is to grow goop in a number of ways.’ She and Bishop like to imagine goop as a building, with different departments on each floor. ‘There’s the issue, which is information and community, there’s our stores, which is our edit of whatever and the collaborations, and goop kitchen is recipes and could even be a physical location at some point.’

I tell Gwyneth that, travelling to meet her and musing that I might actually incur deep vein thrombosis on my endless car journey out of Manhattan, I had a waking fantasy about checking into a goop spa. ‘My dream would be to have somewhere like that,’ she retorts. ‘A centre where you could go and have the best people, and detox and reboot and start afresh. I’d love to get to that point one day.’

Getting down to business – whether growing the scope and potential of goop or attending to her budding gym empire with her partner and friend, the exercise guru Tracy Anderson – has allowed Gwyneth to wrestle her fate from the fickle fortunes of Hollywood and the whims of casting directors. Taking control. She and I have talked about this previously… finding a lifestyle G-spot, if you will. I tell her it is this that makes her a Red icon. Gwyneth is self-deprecating on such matters, maintaining that her method has generally been to follow her gut, the wisdom of her choices often only occurring to her later. And she has the awareness to be utterly forthright about not wanting the choices she’s been able to make to become another stick for working mothers to beat themselves with.

‘I did decide to do things differently and slow down my film career because, personally, I wanted to do that mundane stuff. I wanted to take the kids to kickboxing and make them dinner and teach them how to floss their teeth. But I’d had the luxury of working flat out for 10 years and I could do that. That doesn’t make me a better mother than somebody else.’

In fact, she is thrillingly vociferous about busting apart the judgements cast on women as they try to puzzle out the work/life balance conundrum. ‘It makes me cross. Why can’t we be supportive of other women in whatever incarnation they’re going through? It’s like, who’s judging us? Men? Or are we judging ourselves – looking for an external voice that confirms this belief that we are failing in some area of our life? I think that the work/life balance for a woman should be exactly what feels right for her. And nobody else can set her time schedule.’

She looks genuinely agitated, expounding, ‘There are mothers who are in the office all day and they come home and they are so psyched to see their kids that their time is so full of love and so much quality, and that’s all they care about. So if anyone is going to ask my advice, I’d say, do what is right for you and don’t give a shit what anyone else thinks.’ Rock on!

And so to Christmas, a festivity that Gwyneth celebrates with gusto, alternating between a relatively pared-down guest list (just her brother, sister-in-law and mother in the Amagansett house), and a big family blow-out in London with the assembled Martin clan. This year it will be a mass Brit Christmas. ‘It’s very important to me that we maintain that English life.’

I wonder how Christmases compare with those of her childhood? ‘My mother is half German and that really came into play. When she was little, she would go to bed and when she woke up Father Christmas would’ve come and transformed the entire house. It was like magic. And it’s the same for us. I mean, I love Christmas. I always go totally overboard with food, presents, decorations, everything.’

She’s completely hands-on with the catering. ‘Christmas Eve is the rehearsal dinner. I usually make something very different, like I’ll do an Italian Christmas Eve with seven fishes and sometimes a custom from another country. We don’t do Christmas lunch, we do dinner – like an early 5pm dinner – and I make turkeys, although we did have a goose last year, which I’ve never done before, and it was delicious.’

She begins her food prep four days prior. ‘I have my lovely housekeeper help me chop, but I do a lot beforehand.’

On a sliding scale of pyjamas to black tie, I wonder what dress code she goes for? ‘We dress up! We don’t go crazy, but we look nice. We spend all day in pyjamas having bagels and coffee and sitting around and then I cook and I change. It’s fun.’

Soundtrack? ‘We are very into the Frank Sinatra Christmas album. We had it my whole childhood, we always have that going.’ And does she ever get the urge to go kitsch with her festive flourishes (her friend Stella McCartney famously has a penchant for a gaudy illumination)? ‘I am not kitsch,’ she laughs. ‘I try but I’m not kitsch or craftsy; it’s just not my thing. I can’t knit, I can’t make a doily, I can’t, like, do an ironic decoration.’ Instead, the Paltrow tannenbaum will be drenched in ‘tonnes and tonnes of white lights and silver bows all over. My mum has these amazing candle holders from Germany that you clip on and light real candles. It’s beautiful, but quite a fire hazard – we only light them when we are sitting there.’

Does she have a tip for me – and all the Red readers – trying to avoid meltdown as we cook, decorate and shop until we drop? ‘My main mantra is do one thing at a time. Keep a list and calmly go through it, one by one. It’s only when you try to do two things at once that you freak out.’

Giving other women the tools to help life be a little bit more calm, productive and fabulous is, of course, very goop – and the way Gwyneth likes to conduct her own female friendships. She is emphatic on this point: ‘I once had a friend, who’s not really such a friend any more for this reason, who wasn’t generous with her information. I think it’s so telling about a woman. It’s like they don’t want their friends to start emailing, they don’t want to tell you where they got their pants, they don’t want to tell you who their manicurist is in case they can never get an appointment with her again. And I’m the exact opposite. Nothing makes me happier than when my friends become friends.’

On the sisterhood note, I mention how I get a kick whenever I see her photographed with her business partner Tracy Anderson – the two of them radiating female fellowship and go-get-’em sass. What has she learned from Anderson, I wonder (apart, of course, from how to have a fabulous ass at 40)? ‘She’s taught me if you want something done properly, make sure you’re engaged with it. She’s taught me the importance of sisterhood and loyalty in business. And she’s taught me the importance of focus and discipline; and that you can keep overcoming things. She’s had so much shit in her life – abusive men, difficult family stuff – and she just keeps on going, she’s a real survivor.’

The afternoon is rolling on and conversation segues to future plans. Gwyneth will be back in London in November to shoot Mortdecai, an art-heist comic thriller based on the cult 1970s novels, starring Ewan McGregor and Johnny Depp, to whom her character is married. ‘Essentially it’s about a long-term relationship. They’ve been together since uni – which is why it’s me and not Emma Stone or some 20-year-old,’ she eye-rolls.

The last time we met, she confessed she was feeling broody for another child. Does she still feel the same way? ‘I don’t know. My brother just had a baby, so it’s quelled that. I sort of feel like I have that baby now. She’s so heaven, oh my God. And I’m feeling at such a comfortable point in my life right now, like I’m starting another chapter. Like today I was sitting in the bathroom with Moses and I was like, “Oh my God, I’m so glad he can wipe his own ass.” I’m so glad I don’t have to do that any more. I don’t know if I could go all the way back.’ Sharing the story of her miscarriage, as she did earlier this year, was brave I say. ‘It’s part of my philosophy of bringing women together… sharing your truth. Some people don’t want to appear vulnerable; but we’re all weak and vulnerable. And strong.’

Just time to squeeze in a few last quickfire questions. What’s the last thing that inspired her? ‘Oh, I had a meal two nights ago at this place in Bridgehampton called Topping Rose House and that meal was inspiring. And then I had this bucatini pasta with clams and fresh bread right out of the oven, it was amazing.’

Her last guilty purchase? ‘I bought a Pomellato 67 bracelet. It’s brown diamonds. I shouldn’t have done it, but I did.’

The last time she danced like no one was looking? ‘That’s a good question. Probably two summers ago, when my friend out here had a dance party.’

She laughs and grins broadly. Happy Christmas, Gwyneth.

Link

For those who live in (edit:<s>LA</s>) Paris....

Gwyneth Paltrow to Make Printemps Appearance

SANTA’S LITTLE HELPER: The Printemps Christmas ad campaign may feature Eva Herzigova flanked by men in Santa Claus costumes, but the store has called on another glamorous blonde to inaugurate its Christmas window displays: Gwyneth Paltrow. The “Iron Man” star will be at the retailer’s Boulevard Haussmann flagship on Thursday to help unveil its Prada-themed windows, featuring the Milanese fashion house’s signature teddy bears and checkered patterns. Paltrow follows in the footsteps of Marion Cotillard and Vanessa Paradis.

Gwyneth Paltrow and Jamie Oliver

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMzPE2tr0gY]Food Fight Club - Gwyneth Paltrow's Chubby Challenge - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYsmNgnOdTs]Gwyneth Paltrow rides Rollercoaster with Jamie Oliver - YouTube[/ame]

Found a few articles:

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Laugh and Drink Together at Art Exhibit

By Kathy Ehrich Dowd

11/07/2013 at 06:30 PM EST

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin famously keep their relationship under wraps, but the elusive couple made a rare public appearance Tuesday in the name of art – and friendship.

Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 36 – who celebrate their 10-year wedding anniversary next month – walked arm in arm through the Los Angeles Natural History Museum to view works by their good friend Rob Reynolds at the opening of his exhibition celebrating the 100th anniversary of the L.A. Aqueduct.

An eyewitness says the couple – parents to Apple, 9, and Moses, 7 – were "clearly enjoying each other's company" as they laughed, drank and chatted with fellow guests, including Jack Black and his wife, Tanya Haden.

Perhaps their uncharacteristic public appearance is part of Paltrow's new plan to dismiss the opinions of people she doesn't know.

"The older I get, I realize it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think," PEOPLE's 2013 Most Beautiful Woman told the British magazine Red. "It doesn't matter. You're wasting your energy."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20753405,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29http://

I had to giggle when I saw this because I thought of those of you that have been on 'ring watch' lately. :laugh3: It's got some repeated info in it, so overlook.

Gwyneth Paltrow could not make it more obvious she is still wearing her wedding ring

7 Nov 2013 14:43

620-GWYNETH-2686714.jpg

Hollywood superhero Gwyneth Paltrow wants us all to know she is still wearing her wedding ring, OK?

Gwyneth, whose marriage to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin is ABSOLUTELY FINE, chose the place where photographers love to snap those lovely celebrities - the airport - to make her show of solidarity with her hubby.

Unfortunately, crooner Chris was nowhere to be seen so all the Oscar winningactress could do was wave her hand and fingers around like a bizarre lollipop lady.

But we digress, what we meant to say is as Goop creator Gwyneth struggled through LAX on her way back to London she was most obviously still married.

We are so happy for her we wish that someone, anyone, threw some confetti all over her chic grey coat and screamed their congratulations while wildly toasting with a flute of champagne.

Mum Gwyneth has been hopping back and forth between LA and London recently after she (sorry, THEY) decided Hollywood is no good for her children and will move them back to England.

The Oscar-winning actress recently uprooted little Apple, nine, and Moses, seven, from their North London home to be near her family in Los Angeles.

However, the 41-year-old admitted the move was an “experiment” and she now plans on bringing them back to Blighty in a couple of years along with hubby and Coldplay singer, Chris Martin, 36.

Gwyn said: “I don’t want my children to be teenagers in LA. No way. I’m looking at this move to America like two years, three years tops – then we will go back.

“It’s part of my parenting philosophy that children should get the opportunity to reinvent themselves at a few points in their childhood to see where their strengths and weaknesses lie and to experience living in different cultures. It’s an experiment.”

In the rather frank interview with Red magazine, out November 6, added: “I feel the work/life balance of a woman should be exactly what feels right to her. F**k what anybody else says – it doesn’t matter what they think.”

The star of Sliding Doors and Shakespeare in Love lived in England for a decade before heading to the States and called the capital her “adoptive home”.

She said: “I love London – it’s my favourite city in the world. I love my house and my life there. But in California, I have the girls I grew up with and my family.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/us-gossip/gwyneth-paltrow-marriage-chris-martin-2686717

Following several articles that she tried to boycott the Vanity Fair party:

Gwyneth Paltrow Did Not Ask Friends to Boycott Vanity Fair Oscar Party

by Alyssa Toomey

Today 4:15 PM PST

Gwyneth Paltrow may be a gluten-free Goop goddess, but the blond beauty knows when to fire back.

As the feud between the 41-year-old stunner and Vanity Fair continues, new reports claim the Oscar winner is now asking her A-list friends to boycott V.F.'s annual Academy Awards' bash.

Paltrow's rep, Stephen Huvane, responded to the rumors, telling E! News, the claims are "absolutely false. She has never asked anyone not to attend."

The battle between Chris Martin's missus and Vanity Fair originally began after the actress, upon hearing that V.F. was planning an article that seemed to have turned into a why-people-love-to-hate-on-Gwyneth type of piece, sent emails to people in her circle, encouraging them to not cooperate with the magazine, sources confirmed to E! News.

Paltrow's rep also responded to the email allegations, confirming the reports that Gwyneth wrote to her friends, asking them not to speak with the publication.

"This supposed feud is blown complete out of proportion," he said. "The V.F. story that they wrote and may or may not run is not a takedown at all. Gwyneth did not participate because we were not promoting anything for the month they wanted to run the story which was October. She never asked anyone to boycott the party, she just asked her friends not to give quotes about her."

While the star's rep claims the magazine "may or may not run" the piece on Paltrow, Vanity Fair's Editor-in-Chief, Graydon Carter, has sung a different tune, telling London's Times Magazine in an interview published on Sunday, Oct. 13:

"We started a story on her. We have a very good writer and it'll run," he said. "Well, she sort of forced my hand."

Carter did not address any specifics in the article, which writer Vanessa Grigoriadis is said to be penning. Her previous work for V.F. includes pieces about Justin Timberlake, comedian Tig Notaro and producer Megan Ellison.

Meanwhile, Apple and Moses' mama has been keeping busy in the wake of the controversy. She most recently flaunted her extremely toned tummy while attending a launch dinner for The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet at the Arts Club in London on Monday, Oct. 28, and she also opened up in Red magazine's December issue about ignoring her haters.

http://www.eonline.com/news/478772/gwyneth-paltrow-did-not-ask-friends-to-boycott-vanity-fair-oscar-party?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews

Including an excerpt. Lindsay Lohan offering lifestyle advice? LOL.

Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop Inspires Famous Imitators

In 2008, Gwyneth Paltrow, the actress everyone loves to hate (or so it seems sometimes), decided she wanted to be more than just an actress. She started a “nourishing” website called Goop to pass along her wisdom of the good life.

“Whether you want a good place to eat in London, some advice on where to stay in Austin, the recipe I made up this week, or some thoughts from one of my sages, Goop is a little bit of everything that makes up my life,” she wrote.

The five-year-old site has been mocked for its oh-so-perfect guides to juice cleanses and gluten-free pasta, but it has grown into a mini-empire with its own design collaborations, cookbooks, city guide apps and million-plus subscribers.

It has also spawned a group of imitators: midlevel actresses and entertainers who want to grow their brand and become lifestyle gurus, just like Ms. Paltrow. “Celebrities realize there’s a real market of people out there who want to know what they eat, what clothes they like, who their favorite bands are,” said Dana Randall, chief strategy officer for FORM MGMT, a branding agency in New York. “And, of course, they are wonderful business opportunities.”

Celebrities like Lauren Conrad, Olivia Palermo, Zooey Deschanel, Shay Mitchell and Elizabeth Banks have started websites to offer their version of the good life, whether it’s organizing craft supplies into Ball jars or fitting into denim jeans. Even Lindsay Lohan has joined the Goop parade, with a lifestyle site filled with her musings on fashion, food, travel and herself.

The list grows. Blake Lively, 26, the former star of “Gossip Girl,” recently told Vogue.co.uk that she was starting a lifestyle website. “It’s about living a very one-of-a-kind, curated life and how to achieve that,” Ms. Lively said. The world awaits. In the meantime, here are other celebrity sites to help you achieve perfection.