✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate seeing CM participate in all the LA phoniness. Can't imagine it being his choice to hang at these events. Gross!

I think he's a big boy and isn't bring made to go anywhere against his will. Also I think he has embraced his life the way it is and you might as well get on board!

Amen. I can't imagine Chris Martin doing anything Chris Martin doesn't want to do. He's been around 'Hollywood' for a long time now, and he seems to be the same gracious, charming, funny, down to Earth, a bit goofy, self depracating individual he's always been. ;)

I think everyone has done something they maybe don't like very much. The partner will also do things he/ she won't like. That's what is called marriage. You have to give and you will receive. You can't agree with everything. You both have stuff you like and the other won't.

At the other hand: if i really don't want to do something, i won't do it.

No matter if you are famous or not or you are Chris, if you really don't want to, you won't.

Nope! Please don't be argumentative, reread my post. Never did I imply that I know him.

By your standards, nobody implied that they know him then. We are all projecting. You want to believe that Chris (whom you just admitted you don't know) is miserable with the Hollywood crowd, is staying in his marriage for the kids only, etc. A bunch of us (admittedly don't know them either) want to believe this is a great marriage like any other with its ups and downs, marriage that has endured 10 yrs. We take them at their word when they say they love each other, have the same interests, and laugh at the same jokes.

To each their own! I like a happy Chris Martin and until someone who actually knows him tells me otherwise, I'm going on believing he's in a great marriage.