✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the widest I've seen her smile in one of these events that i can remember. she seems like she is over the moon. why wouldn't she be considering whose sitting beside her finally without running away at the sight of photographers. :)

They have both said they'd never do a red carpet together, so as much as I would love it, I don't see it happening. I think that mainly Chris wouldn't like it because it's a band-related event, and I picture Chris uncomfortable with the focus being shifted from the band to them as a couple. But all I can do is guess. They seem extremely content and happy by all accounts. But hey, I would love for them to go together, be photographed together and sit together! Never say never I suppose.

Racy lady Gwyneth Paltrow wears cut-out dress to attend Hollywood charity event

By: Kirsty McCormack

Published: Wed, January 29, 2014

122277.jpg

The 41-year-old actress arrived at the Hollywood Stands Up To Cancer event in Culver City wearing a seriously sexy cut-out dress which showed off her slim figure perfectly. The royal blue, leather and neoprene dress from David Koma’s Spring Summer 2014 collection showed off just enough skin in order to keep her look classy.

Gwyneth teamed the midi-length dress with simple black heels and not much else, whilst wearing her blonde hair down in a loose wave.

However, when it came to flashing the flesh, Gwyneth had some serious competition from the likes of Reese Witherspoon and Heidi Klum. The two ladies appeared to be competing with one another to see who could wear the most revealing dress. Heidi - who has recently split from her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten - looked amazing in a long-sleeved brown dress, which showed off plenty of cleavage thanks to the plunging neckline and thick waistband.

The mother-of-four teamed the knee-length number with bronze strappy heels, some simple jewellery and wore her hair in waves as she posed with one hand on her hip.

Meanwhile, Reese looked seriously sexy in a bright orange dress by Roland Mouret which also featured daring V-neckline. The 'Legally Blonde' star teamed the colourful number with gold stilettos and subtle jewellery as she preapred to host the event with her husband Jim Toth.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/456732/Racy-lady-Gwyneth-Paltrow-wears-cut-out-dress-to-attend-Hollywood-charity-event

She looks like she hasn't slept for days.

I usually don't like this midi length dresses cause they just cut your legs in weird place and then they seem short. I do like the upper part of it and the colour is amazing. And her hair is like she just washed it and let it dry by it self.

Here is a pic from her speech inside the event. I think the lighting is better and she looks fine.

Gwyneth_Paltrow_Speech_Stand_Up_Cancer_Gala.jpg

Chris also attended

The supermodel, 40, stepped out Tuesday night for a good cause, the Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer event presented by the Entertainment Industry Foundation, hosted by event chairs Jim Toth and wife Reese Witherspoon.

Other high-wattage stars attending included Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin, Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman, and Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman. Enjoying performances by John Mayer – there with girlfriend Katy Perry – Christina Aguilera and Jamie Foxx.

From people.com

The Batali Inquisition: Gwyneth Paltrow

When is your favorite time of day?

Sunrise. But only if I have slept well prior to it.

Where do you sleep best?

Anywhere. As long as it’s dark and quiet.

What is the best way to recharge your batteries?

To say anything that I have been avoiding saying, to unplug all devices/computers, to have a transformative body treatment of some kind followed by a nap on the beach. Then I am good to go for another year.

Where is your energy most successfully applied?

Parenting.

Where do you waste the most energy?

Worrying.

When are you most depleted?

When I have been trying to do more than one thing at a time while taking care of everyone else and not myself.

What is the last thing you ate?

Eggs “Arnold Bennett” at The Wolseley in London this morning.

When are you hungry?

Right after working out and at dinner. Dinner is my jam.

What was the last thing you cooked?

My daughters vegetarian “full English breakfast” yesterday morning.

If you were a food, what would you be?

A dozen Kumamoto oysters with very spicy cocktail sauce and a lovely mignonette on the side

Describe the perfect meal, what and where?

Fried clams, a wedge of blue cheese, oysters, and a lobster roll and french fries with my family and best friends in Amagansett, New York.

What is your favorite Olympic event?

I like the swimming.

What was the last live performance you saw?

Blythe Danner in The Commons of Pensicola. I saw it three nights ago.

With which artist of all time do you most identify?

Katharine Hepburn. She was an iconoclast, she had real power, and she did things very much her own way.

Who is your favorite literary character?

Kit in The Sheltering Sky.

What is your favorite method of travel?

Driving with the top down.

What is your favorite vacation spot?

Mexico.

Where would you live if you could live anywhere?

Spain, anywhere in Spain.

What food do you want served at your funeral?

Lots of caviar. I want people to enjoy it.

What is your favorite luxury?

Time to reflect/white truffles/a massage.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently, they bought another house....

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Splash Out $14 Million on This Malibu Panty-Dropping Palace

by Andrea Simpson

Gwyneth-buys-in-Malibu-use.png

No more downward dogging it with the little people. Gwyneth Paltrow will now have her very own private yoga studio courtesy of her $14 million Malibu mansion. Or there's the gym, tennis court and pebble stone pool to keep the fitness-obsessed Goop founder in tip top shape.

According to Trulia, the leggy blond and her rockstar hubby Chris Martin just moved in to the famed Garwood residence in one of the toniest enclaves of the ‘Bu designed by world-renowned architect John Lautner. The woodsy and super secluded mega-beach house brings the outside inside with its unique open floor plan and au naturale post and beam architectural features throughout.

The healthy living guru can show off her bestselling cookbook skills in the chef’s kitchen, entertain BFFs Beyonce and Jay Z and all their Hollywood pals in the plethora of dining areas overlooking the Pacific ocean and the lush backyard. And there’s plenty of space for Apple and Moses with an ample 4 bedrooms.

Plus, there's a private stone pathway to the Martin family’s own portion of the coveted beach, Little Dume, and even a protected backyard anchorage for their yacht. (No, really, that's what the listing reads.) Or the Oscar-winner can just borrow her godfather Steven Spielberg's super boat instead.

More pics at the link:

http://www.celebuzz.com/2014-03-15/gwyneth-paltrow-and-chris-martin-splash-out-14-million-on-this-malibu-panty-dropping-palace/