✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

By your standards, nobody implied that they know him then. We are all projecting. You want to believe that Chris (whom you just admitted you don't know) is miserable with the Hollywood crowd, is staying in his marriage for the kids only, etc. A bunch of us (admittedly don't know them either) want to believe this is a great marriage like any other with its ups and downs, marriage that has endured 10 yrs. We take them at their word when they say they love each other, have the same interests, and laugh at the same jokes.

To each their own! I like a happy Chris Martin and until someone who actually knows him tells me otherwise, I'm going on believing he's in a great marriage.[/quote

Okay.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cried through the first clip, it was so touching.

gwyneth-paltrow-launches-restart-project-web-series.jpg

http://www.justjared.com/2013/12/16/gwyneth-paltrow-launches-restart-project-web-series/

Gwyneth Paltrow Launches 'Restart Project' Web Series

MON, 16 DECEMBER 2013 AT 12:30 PM

In each episode of the AOL show, the ladies spend time with women who’ve overcome hardship, injury, and setbacks to triumph in the face of adversity.

The first episode follows a woman named Angela who lost her oldest son to an accidental overdose and she learns to cope with his loss by taking karate lessons in the studio that her kids grew up in and so many memories remain.

Catherineishere, I just randomly clicked on this thread and read your post and almost immediately recognised a gullible personality. How could you possibly know whether Chris supports or doesn't support his wife? Do you think just because you read it in an article means its true? The Martin's try to keep their life completely private, which they do very well and that means journalists make up stuff to keep people like you interested. None of us actually know anything about his life other than that he is married and has children. We don't actually know anything and we shouldn't cause frankly, it's none of our damn business.

• 2 weeks later...

gwyn-lemonade-010614sp.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow: Lemonade Stand Cutie With Moses And Apple

Posted Wednesday January 8, 2014 3:40 PM GMT

Tending to her mommy duties, Gwyneth Paltrow assisted her little ones with their lemonade stand in Pacific Palisades, CA on Monday (January 6).

The “Iron Man” beauty rocked a casual ensemble as she appeared down to earth while laughing with the neighborhood parents and helped Moses and Apple hand out their organic drink and cookies.

According to onlookers, Paltrow even tended to a young boy after he fell and scraped his knee on a nearby driveway.

In career news, the 41-year-old actress has been busy working on the set of “Mortdecai” with co-star Johnny Depp.

Though the film has no release date at this time, it is expected to be picked up by an international buyer in the near future.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/gwyneth-paltrow/gwyneth-paltrow-lemonade-stand-cutie-moses-and-apple-1008753

It's definitely hers judging by the angle and size - plus you can see her thumb behind the glass. When I first saw the pic, I had a brief moment where I thought the same thing. :thumbsup:

What wonderfully beautiful and happy pics!! :heart:

article-2538012-1A9669E800000578-325_634x593.jpg

article-2538012-1A9678B200000578-967_634x499.jpg

article-2538012-1A9669EC00000578-738_634x475.jpg

article-2538012-1A96793200000578-136_634x492.jpg

article-2538012-1A9669F000000578-845_634x441.jpg

Thx guys! Yeah the hand is definitely too small to be Chris'. I tried to duplicate that posture and just couldn't do it. So it made me wonder.

Beautiful pics really. Vanity Fair and their gossip journalism can go to hell. I'm so glad it hasn't apparently affected them. Good for them!