✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

The drums and guitars seem to be super Coldplay influenced *cough-putting it lightly* on this new Bollywood track... drums are from In My Place fo sho :\

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bEuQACwmAU]Yaariyaan - Cocktail - Song Promo [Exclusive] - YouTube[/ame]

There's a contest organized by Le Projet Imagine/Humble Heroes to win a meet and greet with Coldplay at the Stade de France on September 2 (as it was posted on the live thread a few weeks ago), and they posted this video an hour ago. Very cute story :wacky:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

:heart:

Dutch people: have you seen this article? It's by Oor so be prepared...

http://oor.nl/#news/10704/coldplay_bepaalt_wie_vooraan_staan_tijdens_shows

It's about how Coldplay upgrades fans with cheap tickets to front row (from the R42 blog). But they twisted the story so it seems like Coldplay want to control their audience and make sure people who are too 'boring' can't get front row. :dozey: The last line really made me want to punch the writer.

So now Oor readers will continue to hate on the band because they come across as an arrogant bunch of assholes. :D

Edit: love that story Céline :wacky:

I showed my brother that I just learned Don't Panic on guitar. He said I wasn't playing it right, and I said it sounds pretty right to me. His response, It sounds off by a beat so your not actually playing the song. Me: :blank: Coming from your experience with guitars, you have no right to say that. Rant over, had to get that off my mind sorry.

^:lol: (sorry for your phone though :\)

That's a comment I'm sure the band would love to hear, btw :):awesome:

I didn't even realize it until my sister (Celine) posted on my facebook that she couldn't contact me. :lol: I have a perfect excuse to get a new phone now.