✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Great. But I suppose that the weather was not so good - rainy days?

But I hope that the week in London was a total success.

It was. The weather changed a lot, but it was okay.

RCT: I got the perfect shirt for Coldplay next month. :lol: :awesome:

tumblr_m6qswd2U6G1ruyk9ro1_500.jpgI was to lazy to take a picture of my own shirt, so I found the same shirt on Google.

^ HAHA, yeah - that dress is just perfect. I really hope that you are wearing it on the 28.8 as the message is true. LOL.

Where did you buy this dress?

Right now, Princess of China is playing on VH1, Denmark (no. 7 on the Download list shown every weekday from 18-a little before 20).

It was. The weather changed a lot, but it was okay.

RCT: I got the perfect shirt for Coldplay next month. :lol: :awesome:

tumblr_m6qswd2U6G1ruyk9ro1_500.jpgI was to lazy to take a picture of my own shirt, so I found the same shirt on Google.

I've seen it in the drummer version and in white. This one is even better. :awesome:

OHMYGOD THIS IS AWESOME :awesome::wideeyed:

WANT :wideeyed:

^ HAHA, yeah - that dress is just perfect. I really hope that you are wearing it on the 28.8 as the message is true. LOL.

Where did you buy this dress?

I've seen it in the drummer version and in white. This one is even better. :awesome:

Thank you. :awesome:

It's a shirt from H&M. I saw the drummer one as well. My friend decided to make her own I perfer the guitar player shirt. :lol:

I got it in London. It's not that expensive, and it's so cool. :awesome:

It's a shirt from H&M. I saw the drummer one as well. My friend decided to make her own I perfer the guitar player shirt. :lol:

Bahahaha awesome! That must've been a beautiful week, really :wacky: I'm so glad for you! :D

I was browsing Coldplay videos on youtube and stumbled upon this :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6a38g9-piA&feature=my_watch_later_videos&list=WL0F3E27224563B1F3]The WANTED - Coldplay Medley, Sheffield. - YouTube[/ame]

anyone ever seen this?

First I thought it was cool that were are singing Coldplay songs at their concert, now it kind of bothers me.

Your friend is obviously a person of taste,lol. ;)

Here's a random thought:

In Live 2003's version of 'Yellow', after the lyrics, "I drew a line, I drew a line for you. Oh, what a thing to do." Chris Martin sings, "my love".

Maybe it's just me, but I ABSOLUTELY adore it when he sings this.

He sang this line when I saw Coldplay live on June 28th, and I practically melted. :heart:

I think that MX is very very closely tied to the story. And despite the fact that band let us imagine our own story with just a few hints (like two main characters, virile surroundings, getting through difficulties, etc.) I haven't really procceed. The songs still hold something that I can't really understand - and that's why can't fully relate emotionally to. I mean, if you know that feeling, when you listen to a song, and you think: "Yeah, man, the same sort of crap happened to me". I haven't felt this with MX. I think that's partly because Chris has written it having in mind not the real life and real people, but some imagined character. And while we know nothing about him, there is small chance we can relate to him.

That was a main problem for me with this era. Not even the heavy-synthed Paradise and poppish Rihanna collaboration. The fact, that for the first time in my Coldplay-listening history I have no idea what the heck they're trying to say with this. What is their message?

Here's a random thought:

In Live 2003's version of 'Yellow', after the lyrics, "I drew a line, I drew a line for you. Oh, what a thing to do." Chris Martin sings, "my love".

Maybe it's just me, but I ABSOLUTELY adore it when he sings this.

He sang this line when I saw Coldplay live on June 28th, and I practically melted. :heart:

I've just come up with a piano cover if it, and I always sing the 'My Love' part. If a true Coldplay fan is in the room, it's my way of reaching out to them.

So far it hasn't happened though,lol.