✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

It's so surreal: 12 years ago Parachutes was released, featuring songs like We never change, Shiver, Trouble, or Everything's not lost for instance, and today they officially announce a comic book based on Mylo Xyloto. Who could imagine that at the time ? :lol:

It's so surreal: 12 years ago Parachutes was released, featuring songs like We never change, Shiver, Trouble, or Everything's not lost for instance, and today they officially announce a comic book based on Mylo Xyloto. Who could imagine that at the time ? :lol:

I believe they have been planning it this whole time :nod:

Hi all

Just back from a holiday in Zante, for a week, just wondered if I have missed any Coldplay news???

Thanks for any news, happy coldplaying

Check the frontpage of Coldplaying.com and the news section of Coldplay.com ;)

I havent been on coldplaying as much as i used to and i feel like i gotta catch up on so much!:( I missed my coldplaying anniversary! I joined 3 years ago last month! :D

I am still so happy and grateful this site exists love you all coldplayers :heart:

Yeah...I'm still WTF'ing on this one. Look me up when you get back from Outer Space, Guys.:rolleyes:

I saw the Bakery and the Behieve in London. :awesome:

I felt kinda creepy for being there, but I wanted to see where the magic happend. :dazzled:

And I randomly heard Coldplay songs in some stores. :dazzled:

I saw the Bakery and the Behieve in London. :awesome:

I felt kinda creepy for being there, but I wanted to see where the magic happend. :dazzled:

And I randomly heard Coldplay songs in some stores. :dazzled:

Great. But I suppose that the weather was not so good - rainy days?

But I hope that the week in London was a total success.