✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hey everyone :) This is more of a question than a though When Coldplay come to Sydney they'll be playing two shows...i already have a ticket of the first show but my friend has a spare ticket for the second show soooo i was just wondering

If you had the chance, would you see them two nights in a row or would you rather have just one extremely magical night that you can call the best night of your life aha? btw, this'll be the first time i'm seeing them. I'm kind of unsure so any opinion would be really helpful :)

Go! Go! Go! If you don't do it, you'll probably regret it after seeing the first show ;)

Stunning find on the song 'The Scientist'!

If you have good enough headphones and listen closely, you can actually hear Chris pressing down on the piano keys. :)

Not sure if anyone discovered this. :embarrassed:

I heard Your World's Turned Upside Down for the first time today! It's so beautiful :dead: how come it's not listed on wikiColdplay?

I think that's also called "the world turned upside down"

No, it's a different song.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uzdROeJxJQ[/ame]

I think they only played it in 2003.

And there's a Wikipedia page about the song but the information isn't completely correct. *I will update the page later today*

No, it's a different song.

I think they only played it in 2003.

And there's a Wikipedia page about the song but the information isn't completely correct. *I will update the page later today*

I have heard of this song but never listened to it. That's amazing. Thanks Tash. :earmuffs: