✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^ Well at least your an avid Coldplayer though. :)

I didn't know they played Trouble last night!!So cool...:smug:

The boys must be bored of Up In Flames.

THey had a problem with the drum machine so had to play something else. But I wish they'd make the change permanent.

^ Ahh ok...That's great! :smug:

Guys...I need advice. I'm getting my own Road Id bracelet. It's something you wear when you bike so if anything shall happen, somebody can identify you. You get to have it say a little quote or phrase. I want to have it say something CP related. Any suggustions?

^ Ahh ok...That's great! :smug:

Guys...I need advice. I'm getting my own Road Id bracelet. It's something you wear when you bike so if anything shall happen, somebody can identify you. You get to have it say a little quote or phrase. I want to have it say something CP related. Any suggustions?

I recommend against using 'I stole a key'. They might take you to jail!:lol:

ha! :D

I just thought of this one.

Riding hurts like heaven :lol:

It's painful the ride up a hill but the view is priceless :P

that sounds great actually! How about, now my feet won't touch the ground? Works in all scenarios when you're on your bike, or when you're... kinda in trouble...

that sounds great actually! How about, now my feet won't touch the ground? Works in all scenarios when you're on your bike, or when you're... kinda in trouble...

Nice!

Or how about 'Help Is Around The Corner' since hopefully it will be when you're in trouble and they see your ID bracelet.:)

^haha :lol:

I'm thinking about watching a Coldplay gig tonight. I feel like watching the one from Toronto 2006.

edit: I actually I'm waaay too tired to watch a whole concert :shame: Tomorrow maybe :wacko:

I just realized, it's less than a month til Coldplay comes here.... To my state, that is.

Does anyone know if Oxfam takes volunteers under 18? I need volunteering credits along with my best friend and we both want to see Coldplay.