🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I had a dream that yesterday's livestream was an actual party at a mansion owned by the Mr. Coldplaying himself! :lol:

My dad turned 42 today! :awesome:

Happy birthday! :awesome:

The University I'm going to attend is at n°42 of its street :lol:

Now that I think about it, also my dancing school's base is at n°42 :surprised:

:laugh3:

Snack time??

No :lol:

A security guard gave me a balloon yesterday (after the concert) and I deflated it so that I could take it with me. But the confetti was still inside of the balloon. I didn't want to cut it open so I had to pull the confetti out. I used my teeth at one point out of frustration (it isn't the easiest thing to do) and that's when I tasted it : )

^:awesome:

I am making my parents watch the Paralympics Closing ceremony on Sunday :awesome:

It'll air on a French tv channel (France O), so they can watch from their bed (major factor :lol: ), and I told them that this way they'll see how awesome the xylobands look and how awesome Coldplay are :awesome:

^^ Wow, you got a balloon! :dead:

Everyone wants to go out on Sunday, but I've told anyone I'm busy, because I don't care about anyone else but Coldplay! And I told my dad he must buy me a new digital decoder before Sunday 'cause mine's got problems with the audio :nod:

A security guard gave me a balloon yesterday (after the concert) and I deflated it so that I could take it with me. But the confetti was still inside of the balloon. I didn't want to cut it open so I had to pull the confetti out. I used my teeth at one point out of frustration (it isn't the easiest thing to do) and that's when I tasted it : )

Ah okay.

That's so cool that they got a balloon

As you probably know, Coldplay visited Parken Stadium in Copenhagen on Tuesday, 28 August.

On Friday, 31 August Mylo Xyloto went from twenty-something to no. 12. And this week from 12 to no. 2.

It debuted at no. 2 and as Denmark's most popular artist released his second album in the same week as Coldplay, he went straight to no. 1 and stayed there for almost 10 weeks. So Coldplay's latest album has not been no. 1 in Denmark.

But fantastic that they are back at no. 2 (their peak in Denmark).

I just noticed that the one at position no. 1 was NEW. It could have been fun if Coldplay had finally made it to no. 1 with their latest album.

I remember that Viva was no. 1 for 2 weeks, and X&Y was no. 1 for 5 weeks.

This week's album chart in Denmark:

29 (re) Coldplay: Parachutes

24 (re) A Rush of Blood to the Head

17 (re) X&Y

13 (36) Viva la Vida or Death and All his Friends

02 (12) Mylo Xyloto

I heard last week's weekly countdown of downloads from iTunes top 40, no Coldplay songs then. Maybe on this weeks iTunes chart broadcast on Danish radio on Saturday/Sunday.

Haha, I remember that Pete (Tonsu) had a signature text saying that he managed to eat confetti in (I think) 3rd attempt. They were not tasty / not good.

As you probably know, Coldplay visited Parken Stadium in Copenhagen on Tuesday, 28 August.

On Friday, 31 August Mylo Xyloto went from twenty-something to no. 12. And this week from 12 to no. 2.

It debuted at no. 2 and as Denmark's most popular artist released his second album in the same week as Coldplay, he went straight to no. 1 and stayed there for almost 10 weeks. So Coldplay's latest album has not been no. 1 in Denmark.

But fantastic that they are at back at no. 2 (their peak in Denmark).

I just noticed that the one at position no. 1 was NEW. It could have been fun if Coldplay had finally made it to no. 1 with their latest album.

I remember that Viva was no. 1 for 2 weeks, and X&Y was no. 1 for 5 weeks.

This week's album chart in Denmark:

No. 29 (re) Coldplay: Parachutes

24 (re) A Rush of Blood to the Head

17 (re) X&Y

13 (36) Viva la Vida or Death and All his Friends

02 (12) Mylo Xyloto

I heard last week's weekly countdown of downloads from iTunes top 40, no Coldplay songs then. Maybe tomorrow/Sunday.

oh wow that is awesome!!!!!!

^:awesome:

I am making my parents watch the Paralympics Closing ceremony on Sunday :awesome:

It'll air on a French tv channel (France O), so they can watch from their bed (major factor :lol: ), and I told them that this way they'll see how awesome the xylobands look and how awesome Coldplay are :awesome:

That's great. I am sure that they will agree with the awesomeness of both the band and the xylobands.