🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Phoebeo - my Xyloband lit up this morning as well! I don't know if you were at the Copenhagen concert (I see you're from Denmark)... I got my newest one (the one that was glowing) at the most recent Stockholm gig. Thinking maybe it could be a link between the European concerts? I'm convinced it was a sign - like, "come to all the Coldplay concerts ever, we'll pay for you"l!!! - and, like you, I was WAY too excited! :laugh3:

It was honestly the highlight of my day!

^42 was indeed rehearsed before the Copenhagen gig - now we know that they rehearsed that song for the Paralympics closing ceremony. And - was it in Stockholm or Paris - some fans heard Strawberry Swing being rehearsed - also for the Paralympics closing ceremony.

It was so nice to hear these 2 songs played again live at the Paralympics closing ceremony. I hope that you get a chance to watch it.

^42 was indeed rehearsed before the Copenhagen gig - now we know that they rehearsed that song for the Paralympics closing ceremony. And - was it in Stockholm or Paris - some fans heard Strawberry Swing being rehearsed - also for the Paralympics closing ceremony.

It was so nice to hear these 2 songs played again live at the Paralympics closing ceremony. I hope that you get a chance to watch it.

Strawberry Swing was indeed rehearsed in Paris :nod:

So was 42. Actually, I think those 2 songs have been rehearsed at several concerts this summer ( I mean at soundcheck, not DURING the concert).

And Louise, I recommend you to watch the ceremony if you can, I thought it was amazing.

My dad just told me that when he called my sister's school today, they made him wait at some point, and you know how companies often play a song to make you wait....well it was Paradise!!! :awesome:

Actually, he said that it was Coldplay, but he had forgot the title, he only remembered that it was the one with the "oooooh", so I asked: "Oh, was it Viva la Vida ?" He said: "No, the other one!" "Paradise ?" "Yes, I think that's the one!"

:lol:

^ Awwww :cheesy: That's cute. :blush:

Strawberry Swing was indeed rehearsed in Paris :nod:

So was 42. Actually, I think those 2 songs have been rehearsed at several concerts this summer ( I mean at soundcheck, not DURING the concert).

And Louise, I recommend you to watch the ceremony if you can, I thought it was amazing.

I'd love too, but I haven't really had any time for it. I hope to do it this weekend or in the bus tomorrow..

Or actually, maybe not in the bus. I'll probably be rocking out while i'm listening to it. :lol:

Just watched the Chrismas Messages (I know, I know, I'm usually the first one to complain about Christmas starting WAY too early - I don't like listening to Christmas songs until at least December) but I just needed a good laugh

And I realised that the 2006 one in particular is exactly why I love Coldplay, because they're so funny and good to their fans and they don't take themselves too seriously! :D