✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Today is was listening to Oasis a lot and asked myself: Does Coldplay like the Band ?! I mean,Chris performed at the Brits together with Noel and that seemd quite harmony. But i never heard something connected to Liam...so,they just like Noel and avoid Liam ? :D

Does anyone know about how the chemistry between both bands (members) is/was ?!

Thanks in advance :)

Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto 2013 Calendar

Hello everyone! I just received my 2013 calendar, it's so pretty! What about you? Do you have it already? I love it SO MUCH :)

I was thinking about posting here all the pictures from the calendar, because they all look so nice :) They are all here http://www.flickr.com/photos/joanneinparadise/sets/72157631667445715/ , though.

Ok, I really hope you like it :D

Love, Joana

8043817020_af82f23e06_k.jpg

8043815992_04f1a65355_k.jpg

8043815148_4745505ded_k.jpg

8043814266_d81ce676df_k.jpg

8043812918_cc2f8276a4_k.jpg

8043812158_054369ed5a_k.jpg

8043801975_2484ea29ae_k.jpg

8043801123_1a42fc85aa_k.jpg

8043809764_eecf33c548_k.jpg

8043808970_f6e6acc9c5_k.jpg

8043808144_1723db033e_k.jpg

8043807366_5223f975f4_k.jpg

Today is was listening to Oasis a lot and asked myself: Does Coldplay like the Band ?! I mean,Chris performed at the Brits together with Noel and that seemd quite harmony. But i never heard something connected to Liam...so,they just like Noel and avoid Liam ? :D

Does anyone know about how the chemistry between both bands (members) is/was ?!

Thanks in advance :)

Well, about 10 years ago, Coldplay and Oasis seemed to have a...well a not friendly relationship :lol:

The Gallagher brothers, especially Liam, weren't really nice :lol:

There's a video from the Brits (2002, I think) that shows better what I'm talking about.

Anyway, it's not that they just like Noel and avoid Liam, it's more that Liam absolutely hates them (according to what he says in interviews) and has insulted them, but Noel seemed to have calmed down and Coldplay and him appear to have develop a...I don't know if friendship is the good word, but they get on better than they used to :D

And Noel did the Fair Trade concert with Chris & Jonny back then too, so he's never minded being on stage with them. I think it's a rivalry for the media, since Oasis thrive on that stuff. Liam called Chris a 'Plant Pot' at the '06 Brits, and I think he genuinely can't stand Coldplay.

As for Coldplay likeing Oasis, they've covered 'Songbird' and taken a line from Paradise' from an Oasis song, And I think they've mentioned them as a band they like in interviews over the years.

And Noel did the Fair Trade concert with Chris & Jonny back then too, so he's never minded being on stage with them. I think it's a rivalry for the media, since Oasis thrive on that stuff. Liam called Chris a 'Plant Pot' at the '06 Brits, and I think he genuinely can't stand Coldplay.

As for Coldplay likeing Oasis, they've covered 'Songbird' and taken a line from Paradise' from an Oasis song, And I think they've mentioned them as a band they like in interviews over the years.

:nod:

This[/url] post made it to /r/Coldplay, and while I moderate the subreddit, I don't want to lead these people on thinking it could be real, while it isn't.

Whoever this is has uploaded Car Kids and Tomorrow, both in demo form, which seems like a horrible take on Chris' voice and sound.

Wouldn't it be nice if it was real, however?

To be very honest, 77martinchris sounds like a very familiar username to me like one of those fake accounts which surely it is.

Meet Coldplay before the end of the world ?

I saw a horrible doc by the scientists on the end of the world that everyone is talking about in French TV. I have wanted to meet the boys before, me go to hell :(

but I have not even afford to go see them at the bakery :disappointed:

and you all going soon in the bakery ?

but in another doc in English speaking TV channel. they said no the scientists. they had imagined all disasters.

and I also read a magazine scientific and mystical, they said no, it was just the cycle of the earth would turn in a better direction and axis. he spoke the famous crystal skull

wise would predict if ? :\

2282435149_small_1.jpg

Carries-Coldplay-Parachutes-Globe.jpg

Coldplay-End-of-Decade-Clearout-Sale-Charity-Auction-eBay-Memorabilia-Catalog-Portal-Alt.jpg

Coldplay - Don't Panic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1horffGyO0]Coldplay - Don't Panic - YouTube[/ame]

a promo picture of this period parachutes

tumblr_l9kht4vffw1qdbxvvo1_500.jpg