🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

that tour have been canceled for now i think... :(^^

I already know that! I don't live under a rock! That's precisely why I don't want to watch it again, all the thoughts and feelings I had when watching it for the first time ended up being a lie but I still have a nice memory of it. (and the fact that it came out on the date they had announced the tour made it extra spercial)Watching it now will only make me feel bad. Does it make any sense?

^^ It is. I'm very disappointed in them at the moment I can't even listen to their songs. It's sad but true. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate them or anything and I still love their music and I know in a few weeks hopefully it'll be back to normal, but their music doesn't offer much comfort atm. I know they may have good reasons to "postpone" - hoping postpone is really the term and not cancel- the tour but why would you announce tourdates and take them back three days later with no hint of an explanation? That's just not fair, if there were problems with whatever it is there are problems with, it would have been better not to announce anything. I'm sorry I'm ranting, but I had been waiting for this for a long time.

^ I'd be rather frustrated with them too. I'm already frustrated that they don't seem to be coming to Asia any time soon, but if they announced an Asia tour and a few days later, "postpone" it, I would be very upset and confused and would feel a bit betrayed.

I live in a city where people all over Poland comes to study because we have pretty good and well known universities. One of those students is my cousin, she stays with us every weekend and so I took the oportunity to talk with someone who doesn't know how obsessed I am (with coldplay, of course). I show her few photos of our lovely boys, some videos, she even staid for a while when I was watching Live 2012! She was very interested in Chris' craziness and she found it pretty cute and awesome (she also said that coldplay are really great with all those effort they put to make audience feel part of the show). I felt so bad because I didn't want to bored her with my obsession... and I was talking about them a bit too much. But today when she arrived she said she couldn't resist and she downloaded a few coldplay songs (Fix You, I said her that this song is brilliant and I think almost everyone who have listen to it, loved it, Yellow and Paradise). I feel so good now. I'm kind of proud of myself :smug:

^ Yay :awesome: Spread the Coldplay love :awesome:

I really hope they announce the new dates for the Latin American tour very soon. It's awful that they cancelled it a day after the announcement, but it would have been much much much worse to wait. What if they'd have found any solution and announced a delayed tour, a month before the one they sold tickets for ? That would have been impossible for everyone who organized themselves to go. I'm sure they had reasons solid enough to postpone it. Again, I really hope for all the Latin American fans that they'll reschedule it soon.

edit: Just realized I said "spray" instead of "spread" :| lolmxera

What's going on with coldplay.com, it doesn't show the oracle,news,archives,hypnofeed nor Live anymore. Is it just my pc, or a crash? (I'm secretly hoping for some sort of a make over:))

It's just the EMI server/database that isn't working properly.