✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 Hope they can see this :laugh1:

:P:P:P:PUMMMMMMMMM rudy what was that you were saying :P:P:P:P could not make it out exactly :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 WE WANT LP4 WE WANT LP 4 Hope they can see this :laugh1:

Does anyone know why for some of the live shows the riff for Speed Of Sound is played by Jonny and you can't hear the piano as well? I'm not bothered about it I'm just wondering if there was a particular reason why.

Like in Toronto when it's played I'm sure that's Jonny playing it, you can just about hear Chris' piano - maybe it's just to make a bigger noise? Anyway.

Are you guys going to celebrate the release of the album? Hehe I'm gonna treat myself to cupcakes and vitamin water. :P

I'll drink a lot of soda that day and eat tons of junk food while listening to the CD. :dance: (I gave up soda and i think im going through withdrawal.)

I kind of want the album to be released during the summer so i can just lounge around and enjoy it. iPods are banned at my school. :confused:

i haven't really planned any sort of celebration beyond just listening to the thing. but i'll have to think up a good way to have a party with myself to celebrate. i don't know what yet.

when we do get a release date/album title/possible song ("violet hill"), though, i plan to put my "in my place" single on the record player and dance around (assuming that we get th info this week while i'm at home...that's too embarrassing to do at uni!)

^Haha, hope you enjoyed it!

I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but here we go:

WARNING: PROSPEKT ENTRY SPECULATION AHEAD. TAKE WITH A PINCH OF SALT (its more tasty that way, trust me.)

The average time between Prospekt entries is about 6 weeks, give or take a few weeks. The shortest time was between 5th and the 20th of September, a mere 15 days (a day over 2 weeks). The longest we've had to wait is 47 days, which is over 6 and a half weeks.

Also something to take into consideration are the days that Prospekt uploaded his reports to the website (note that they appear on the site a few days after he actually writes them). This 'delay time' is usually from 2 to 4 days (depending on whether the entry has to wait until after the weekend to be uploaded). The most common days that they choose to upload an entry are tuesdays and thursdays, and sometimes Friday (usually the case with other stars as well). If I'm getting this wrong please alert me.

Treating the above 'statistics' as guidelines for the next entry, we can draw up a few dates of when it might appear on the website.

It's been 40 days since the last prospekt entry was uploaded, and 42 days since it was written, which is over 5 and a half weeks. Bearing in mind the longest wait was 47 days, it is likely that we will see the next entry within two weeks. Prospekt likes writing his entries from tuesdays to fridays (He has never written one on the weekend or a monday). If he has already written the next entry last friday, we will see it uploaded today. If he has not yet written the entry, then he will write it sometime this week. If he writes it today, we might see it tomorrow, but it will most likely be Thursday or Friday. If he writes it on Wednesday or thursday, we're likely to see it on Friday. If he writes it this friday, we will see it early next week. On the off chance that he will leave writing until next week, the latest we'll see the entry will be next friday.

From my poorly constructed and confusing analysis, I would say that the most likely days we will see this highly anticipated prospekt entry are Thursday 13th and Friday 15th of March. Other possible days that we will see one are today (Tuesday 11th), next Tuesday (18th). If none of this happens, then expect the entry on 20th or 21st of March, next thursday and friday respectively.

[/highly_pointless_analysis]

^hahaha!

well, it may cause false hope, but its actually really cool to see it laid out like that! it really makes me believe that we'll be getting something this week/next week, even though my pessimism has been growing by the hour. i just REALLY hope its this week...gah!

did your analysis by any chance include the time of day that most entries are posted? i've been trying to work it out in my head, but i don't have concrete eveidence or anything like that to back it up. besides, for me there's the time differece. but now i'm convincing myself that certain times of day are more likely to have new stars than others...

^ Yeah, I was thinking about times of day as well, I decided not to include it though since I'm not too sure the exact timings. But I was flipping through this thread and the last entry was noticed at around 8pm GMT, but no one had posted in the thread for 12 hours prior to that. So it might have been up there for a good few hours. I get the impression though that new stars usually appear between 3pm and 7pm GMT (sorry don't know the equivalent time in your area... how many hours 'behind' are you?). So its in the afternoon for me. It also means that if the new one arrives today, then the latest you'll see it is in about 2 and a half hours. 3 if they post it later.

Nothing solid I know, but for procrastinating its enjoyable to analyse.

i suppose it's getting too late in the GMT day to post again? i mean, it is only 4, but by the time i check later on in the day EST, itll be much later there and then the chances go down...i wonder if they've ever posted in the middle of the night before?

god, i can't believe i'm spending so much time thinking about this! :rolleyes:

true, true, true.

the (very large) crazy side of me thinks that if they're not going to give us the Information soon, then they MUST be pulling something like a radiohead; i.e., telling us only a few days before they release it or something. but if they're doing a conventional CD release in stores, that doesn't make much sense because the CD shipment will be on the inventory lists of many stores for weeks...

i still think they might be doing something a little different with this release. hoepfully it's different enough that they won't be pinned as radiohead copycats. then again, they do still have to work within their EMI contract...