✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

He is apparently instantly recognisable. Out of the names that people mentioned, are they instantly recognisable? the only one I know "straight away" is Robbie Williams or Gary but some of the other names, I don't know who they are.

It could be anyone but unfortunately, Chris is the one that people are guessing.

I never really posted the photos I took at the concert I went to last year. So here they are..late but still good haha. Sorry for the blurriness. I wanted to keep photos and video to a minimum so I could enjoy the concert technology free. :rolleyes:

164896_560757303984097_1799185901_n.jpg

972026_560757283984099_591319422_n.jpg

996527_560757287317432_1797910619_n.jpg

61809_560757320650762_1792129032_n.jpg

1070021_560757327317428_1298160152_n.jpg

My girlfriend broke up with me

So now i must listen to DLIBYH on repeat.

Forever.

I'm so sorry! :\ :(

We as Coldplayers and as friends will be here if you need someone to talk to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On7rnnaGR68]Don't Let it Break Your Heart (Studio Live) - YouTube[/ame]

Come on Warning Sign! Don't let it break your heart.

Yesterday, Speed of SOund video was played on Danish TV channel VH1, Denmark. From German Radio today, I heard Paradise so Coldplay is not forgotten, but still played a lot.

I had fallen asleep on the sofa with the radio on (Danish radio station 100FM), and I woke up at the start of VIVA LA VIDA - I do not know a better way of waking up. It was quite some time without hearing it, so I was pleased to hear my favourite song by Coldplay.

Me too. I know it will be different from their last albums. Maybe mostly acoustic but with more piano based songs and still a few electric ones?

I would be happy with that.

--

On the topic of Coldplay on the radio, I think they are more prominent on the radio in Europe. Admittedly I don't listen terribly much to the radio but I almost never hear a Coldplay song, much less one of their slower ones (Like The Scientist for instance, or Trouble) (I'm in the US for reference). It's always one of Clocks (Radio Edit for time), or Paradise, and MAYBE Talk, but that's it. Kind of sucks when artists like Katie Perry and other nonsense pollute the airwaves when there is real good music out there that never gets the time it deserves.

Me too. I know it will be different from their last albums. Maybe mostly acoustic but with more piano based songs and still a few electric ones?

That would be perfect imo - that would be great. :heart:

When on the radio, it is mainly Paradise, Clocks and Viva la Vida. But a German radio played Every Teardrop is a Waterfall 2 times / twice last week (maybe on their list of music played that week).