✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

My mum saw that i had a whole in my shoe. she said 'how did you manage that?' i said that i didnt know. she said 'i will try to fix...' and stopped to watch tv. then i said I WILL TRYYYYY, TO FIX SHOES. she said get out.

Once my alarm went off, and as I woke up Yellow started playing. And it finished right as I went out the door. :awesome:

Wow. Are you saying it takes under five minutes to get up, get dressed and leave your house? :laugh3: I wish I could do that! :D

It was my first Coldplay concert anniversary two days ago! I saw Coldplay on July 13th 2009. and it was incredible! I couldn't believe I was finally able to see them. After wishing to see them since I was 12 , my dream came true 7 long years later. I had many great memories. I am so glad that I have been able to see them 3 more times after that night.

Can't wait to see them again :D

Simon Pegg; Apple's Godfather

I hope this is OK to post and I didn't know what section to post it in.

Simon Pegg was on the 2dayfm morning show Kyle and Jackie O to promote his new movie with Nick Frost. They played a game where they had to describe the celebrity and the other person had to guess who it was. Simon had Gwyneth and had to describe her to Jackie and Jackie worked it out in 4 seconds. He was shocked how quick Jackie worked it out, Jackie told him how she is a huge fan of Gwyneth and then Simon told Jackie how he knows Gwyneth and he was at her place last week. Jackie was in shock and thought he was joking but he said how they are friends and he is Godfather to Apple.

They then brought up Chris and if he knew Chris and Simon said it was through Chris that he knows Gwyneth. Made a joke of "yeah, his just an alright guy".

Nothing major but I thought I would share. (I will post in the Gwyneth thread too)

I might buy this :lol:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nick-Swardson-Coldplay-T-Shirt-Medium/dp/B00DLM34MK/ref=sr_1_4?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1374179105&sr=1-4&keywords=coldplay]Amazon.com: Nick Swardson, Coldplay FU T-Shirt: Clothing[/ame]

My piano/guitar/vocal book says that DLIBYH is standard tuning, but I'm not sure

The guitar part that Chris plays? I believe you, it's just, jamming away on open tuning sounds awful and doesn't sound like DLIBYH. I'm thinking about buying the book. But I can't read sheet music for guitar.

I wish the first 30 seconds of Violet Hill lasted forever. That synthesizer intro is just amazing. Does anybody know of any recording of just the intro?