✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yeah Gary Lightbody isn't married and doesn't have kids so it can't be him.

But who said that it's not the singer of an older band? We're mentioning kind of 'young' singers. But the article doesn't say so. It can be someone older... I don't know.

in a day or two we'll discover that the guy was a 50 years old country singer

probably.

if that man was that famous, the sun would also added that 'sold out concerts+sold over 6 millions album' bla bla blaa

By the Way it can't be Matt Bellamy, he's only engaged, Gary Lightbody is not that famous and Radiohead in these days like Blur are not that mainstream.

Yeah Gary Lightbody isn't married and doesn't have kids so it can't be him.

It doesn't have to be the frontman.

This could be everything or nothing. The Sun is obviously making a big deal out of it cause they wanna sell their paper. I dont think its Chris and i think chances are we'll never find out who the guy is.

oh, we will find out, give it a couple of days.

It kind of makes me smile that everybody on here thinks Chris is perfect....he is a man. Not saying it's him but he most likely isn't a saint as all of you think he is.

The Sun is a rubbish paper but usually they don't run stories like this if the are not true.

P.

This could be everything or nothing. The Sun is obviously making a big deal out of it cause they wanna sell their paper. I dont think its Chris and i think chances are we'll never find out who the guy is.

lol! this was the topic of discussion on twitter. the Coldplay fandom was really worried. It could be anybody. Chris isn't the only guy in London. It's nice to see that people care, though. The Sun is clearly playing it safe by not disclosing any name for "legal reasons". It just looks like gossip to me. It may not be true.

oh, we will find out, give it a couple of days.

It kind of makes me smile that everybody on here thinks Chris is perfect....he is a man. Not saying it's him but he most likely isn't a saint as all of you think he is.

The Sun is a rubbish paper but usually they don't run stories like this if the are not true.

P.

I dont think Chris is perfect. He is a human like everyone of us and he can do bad things. Actually its pretty sure to say that he has done bad things at some point in his life, everyone has.

But we certainly don't see him as a "bad guy" and he for sure isn't a bad guy in general.

Obviously no one of us really "knows" any of the guys. We just see them on TV etc. and judge on what we see and hear.

Okay so:

He's married, singer of a brit rock mainstream band, he has one of the most recognizable faces in rock music, so:

Chris Martin

Noel Gallagher

Liam Gallagher

Damon Albarn? (Blur is not played very often on radios these days I'm not sure)

The article says he is known as a responsible Dad. Are Noel, Liam and Damon considered responsible fathers?