✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I got laughed at today by one of my friends because I said that Coldplay are my favourite band..

We've known each other for quite a while but we've never been close but we started talking quite a bit recently and today we were arguing who was better You Me at Six or Thirty Seconds to Mars, I was on team 30STM and he was team YMA6, well anyway we then moved onto who our favourite band (like our most favourite) was and his was YMA6 and he said "okay then, who're yours?" And I said "Coldplay" he burst out laughing, my face: :snobby:.

Well yeah that's it.

About a year ago, this would've been the point when I'd've gone crazy ass and gave him the speech of the year of why they are the greatest band ever to have lived, but now I'm just like "I know it and that's all that matters".

And I've been bashed for and called "gay" for liking Coldplay. :P I could honestly care less if I get laughed at for liking Coldplay.

^Unbelievable :no:

I was going down a street after having dinner at a restaurant yesterday night. I passed by Pizza Hut, then suddenly stopped: they were playing The Scientist!!! I couldn't get in because well i had already eaten and what else are you supposed to do at Pizza Hut, huh? So for a few seconds I pretended to read the sign in front of the entrance :lol:

And then i left :disappointed:

BAHAHAHA :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I'd do the same!

(not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, forgive me if it isn't)

I found this while searching Jonny on Google News:

AH: The very end of “Pale Blue Dot.” Was the sound that carries through the vocals and then fades created via analog guitar effects pedals or keyboard? If so, which ones?

DK: There are a fair amount of sounds on the album that sound like guitar but are really keyboards. I tend to play keyboards like a guitarist often and some of my influences as a keyboardist are Steve Hackett, David Gilmour, Steve Howe, Jonny Buckland from Coldplay and Jonny Greenwood from Radiohead. As a keyboardist I’d say I’m as much influence by their guitar playing as I am by Tony Banks and other keyboardist’s keyboard playing. Anyway, that said, it was probably more of The Who and Supertramp who influenced that intro and outro which was done on a Wurlitzer electric piano through some effects pedals like a Rotovibe, Vox Wah and Delay.

I've never heard of this band before, but that doesn't matter. Seeing Jonny getting the recognition he deserves makes me really, really happy. :wacky:

Awwwwwwwww that's awesome :wacky:

I got laughed at today by one of my friends because I said that Coldplay are my favourite band..

We've known each other for quite a while but we've never been close but we started talking quite a bit recently and today we were arguing who was better You Me at Six or Thirty Seconds to Mars, I was on team 30STM and he was team YMA6, well anyway we then moved onto who our favourite band (like our most favourite) was and his was YMA6 and he said "okay then, who're yours?" And I said "Coldplay" he burst out laughing, my face: :snobby:.

Well yeah that's it.

About a year ago, this would've been the point when I'd've gone crazy ass and gave him the speech of the year of why they are the greatest band ever to have lived, but now I'm just like "I know it and that's all that matters".

You did right :nod:

Coldceptions like this are what makes the day that bit more exciting for us Coldplayers :awesome: .

:nod: I just keep finding 42 everywhere, I don't even know how, but I just do and it usually means it's going to be a nice day to me :wacky:

And I've been bashed for and called "gay" for liking Coldplay. :P I could honestly care less if I get laughed at for liking Coldplay.

Yes, liking a band with: numerous awards, an amazing lead vocalist song writer, a talented guitarist, a sexy brilliant bassist and a multi talented drummer, a team of people who've been there since the beginning, put on amazing shows and think of the fans, that obviously makes you gay.

Exactly!

I sang with Chris at the Bakery yesterday.

I Just discovered the Bakery which is a little pastry shop/cafe in Westpoet, Ontario. My friends Chris Murphy was playing there and I joined him for a coupleof songs. So I sang with Chris at the Bakery, lol.

Exactly!

I sang with Chris at the Bakery yesterday.

I Just discovered the Bakery which is a little pastry shop/cafe in Westpoet, Ontario. My friends Chris Murphy was playing there and I joined him for a coupleof songs. So I sang with Chris at the Bakery, lol.

There's a place like that in my town too! Whenever I walk past it, I stare at it and unconsciously think "OMG the Bakery!!! :shocked2:" :lol:

Hey Chris! Nearly 10 years ago - on the live DVD 2003 - You promised to buy us ice cream if we stood up for Yellow. I always stand up while listening/watching it!

I'm waiting for ten years now, so, Chris, where is my ice cream?

It's okay guys, Molly is recovering from a chronic disease known as Mylo Xyloto. The symptoms usually never subside and there's no cure. But that's okay because patients usually report back saying how much they loved it.

Symptoms may include Yellow Fever, a rush of blood to the head, a smile upon your faceand shivers. Scientists in Amsterdam have released a message recommening you watch for those warning signs!

Sent from my D2-711 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This is all true guys, as Keaton has said 'there is no cure' and this means I will never recover from MX disease. Fortunately I am working through this part of my life with help from VLVODAAHF, X&Y, AROBTTH and Parachutes.