✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biba07vlGHA]Coldplay - (HD)(Live)(Rock am Ring 2011)(Full Concert)720p - YouTube[/ame]

wow this concert was more than 2 years ago :o :o :o

i can remember day like yesterday, we were so excited to hear new stuff & new outfits!!!

I felt like putting on my t-shirt from the Mylo Tour 2011 today. Feels so good.

When i'm at the shopping centre or some other crowded place i always wonder if someone sees me wearing the shirt and thinks something like 'damn a coldplay shirt/fan, i wish i would have been at that concert'.

It never happened that someone came talk to me because of the shirt though.

What about you guys? Ever had someone come up to you cause of a shirt from a tour?

From an interview with Jo Whiley:

Best Glastonbury moment: Seeing Coldplay headline the main stage for the very first time - unveiling new songs like Fix You for the first time as the lights twinkled like fireflies all around.

Then afterwards Chris Martin came and read a bedtime story to my daughter India who was about five at the time - that was a sweet moment.

:heart:

Okay so:

He's married, singer of a brit rock mainstream band, he has one of the most recognizable faces in rock music, so:

Chris Martin

Noel Gallagher

Liam Gallagher

Damon Albarn? (Blur is not played very often on radios these days I'm not sure)

Snow Patrol/Muse/Radiohead?

As Coeurli said, it's The Sun

at the bottom of the page: "GOT a story about a star? Call our newsdesk on 0207 782 4104 or email [email protected]"

that basically explains it I think...

My guess is that the story is true, they are just not publishing the name yet.

Yes! I agree!

People on Twitter HOPE it's Chris to make him less boring. I can't believe how stupid people are. :blank::blank::blank:

Oh help... :facepalm:

My guess is that the story is true, they are just not publishing the name yet.

my guess is that the story is half true

I hope it's not true at all but that's not very likely...

While the story may be true, I think it's very likely is that they're exaggerating on how famous the man is, to make people more interested in the story.

I think the same

By the Way it can't be Matt Bellamy, he's only engaged, Gary Lightbody is not that famous and Radiohead in these days like Blur are not that mainstream.

I read a gossip website and they are all "putting money" on Chris. :embarrassed: