✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Music video w/ bizarre instrument

This is my first time creating a thread, so forgive me if this isn't done properly. Here goes...

A couple years back I remember watching a ton of Coldplay music videos on Youtube and I came across one which used a bizarre instrument not normally utilized by the band. If I remember correctly, Chris was using it during a part when he wasn't singing. I want to say that it almost looked like a kazoo, but I'm fairly sure that that's not what it was. Also I think the video was from either the AROBTTH or X&Y era, but I still can't seem to find it again!!!

Does anyone know the video I'm talking about and what the instrument is?

Thanks!

I don't. I'm pretty sure that it was an official video for one of their singles from either AROBTTH or X&Y, but I can't be sure. I checked on Youtube again recently to find the video and can't seem to find it. Perhaps it was taken down...

December 2010, i was searching on youtube for a The Temper Trap song and I came across In My Place, I fell in love with them, in 2 days i had 53 songs.

In April of 2011 they were my favourite band, my first gift by on of my best friends was Viva La Vida and a poster, that cd was my first CD ever, on 9 September 2011 I "official" became a fan, by creating a folder on my computer dedicated to them, today that folder is 80 GB big.

On 24 May 2012 I saw them live for the first time.

This is basically my story with Coldplay.

Yesterday once again I realised how much I love AROBTTH. I consider every song from this album as a brilliant song and piece of art. I'm so in love with it. I can listen to the full album, song by song, over and over again. I'll never get over it! :heart:

I think I've found my one true love...